[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are swedish girls such whores? >move to northern sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: K2FWL.jpg (235 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
K2FWL.jpg
235 KB, 500x518
Why are swedish girls such whores?

>move to northern sweden for a year
>go to a club
>aryan 10/10 girls from stockholm are visiting
>ask me do i know where the hot guys are
>ask them what do you mean by hot
>they reply blacks and arabs
>later see them all getting fucked in the ass by tar-black niggers and hairy arabs

This too

>move to stockholm later on to study
>a girl at the campus is called Somali Cock Dock
>see her getting fucked in every single hole, including her nostrils and ears by immigrants
>also she had a bottle in which she collected african sperm

Explain this swedebros
>>
>see her getting fucked in every single hole, including her nostrils and ears by immigrants

Ja mitähän vittua nyt taas
>>
We're degenerate.
>>
Why post a Norge fitte?
>>
>>55916880
Pekka cmon you could've made it credible atleast
>>
>>55917082
Jep jep, katoin itekkin et mitäköhän tääll- ja vittuun :D
>>
it's like this with pretty much any white girl, but not always

>last night
>talk to norwegian girl I last spoke to ages ago
>her bf is a limpwrist niggerlover
>find out we're both nazis
>jam about the upcoming race war

she's super far away, but I could totally make a legitimate cuk out of that loser
Lesson: find good white girls and take them
>>
>>55916880

damn she's hot.

I'd fuck her very nice, very cuddly, very rough and sensual. She'd be my queen in bed and she will wake up to make me a delicious breakfast because I'm her latino lover and she loves it !!

>scandinavian men are lame in bed
>>
>>55916880
10/10 sounds absolutely legit
>>
File: cuck 2.png (73 KB, 891x702) Image search: [Google]
cuck 2.png
73 KB, 891x702
>>55916880

Oh look it's that cUckposting nigger from Finland again.

SAGE
>>
>>55916880
Stop with this kek-tier fan fiction.
White girls prefer white guys, all the time. Girls in my university go insane over blonde, blue eyed guys.
>>
>>55916880

Go easy on the kekposting there m8
>>
>>they reply blacks and arabs
>later see them all getting fucked in the ass by tar-black niggers and hairy arabs

Such a bait
>>
>>55918090
Is not
>>
>>55916880
>finnish flag
>talks about swedish girls
>posts a picture of a norwegian girl
>>
File: 1439305084662.gif (424 KB, 157x157) Image search: [Google]
1439305084662.gif
424 KB, 157x157
>>55916880

Are you a kekold?
>>
>>55918950
No they were in the bathroom and i stumbled across then
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.