[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EUROPE ISNT DEAD YET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 1200x800
Where were you when these guys were kicking all kinds of ass in Spielfeld?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsccbo-COlU

Share this video maybe it will inspire more of you euros to get up and fight.
>>
What does that circel symbol mean? I like it
>>
YES!! Tthere is still hope!! Hundreds of poorly educated unemployed polish people are walking through a forest!!! YESSSS

/s
>>
File: spartans.jpg (219 KB, 592x333) Image search: [Google]
spartans.jpg
219 KB, 592x333
>>55914726
Spartans are there, too.
>>
File: ajjlmau.jpg (29 KB, 470x364) Image search: [Google]
ajjlmau.jpg
29 KB, 470x364
>>55914869
I laughed harder than I should have. Thanks, Dutch.
>>
>>55914869
t. Paki
>>
>>55914869

Still better than a bunch of 20-40 year old snackbars posing as 15 year olds.
>>
>>55914726
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement
>>
>>55914869
>claims to be educated
>doesn't recognize austrian and Slovenian flags

They actually blocked migrants getting across the border physically. What are you doing Achmed? Maybe start learning the flags of the world with the other 1st graders would be a start.
>>
File: eternal jew 7.jpg (34 KB, 330x450) Image search: [Google]
eternal jew 7.jpg
34 KB, 330x450
That's nice but as long as kikes are allowed to live in Europe we will never have freedom
>>
>>55915047
>pakis in hollandia

no, probably a berber though
>>
File: 1351781189410.png (9 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1351781189410.png
9 KB, 501x585
omg nadzis !!! :((( #RefugeesWelcome #PrayForParis #NotAllShitskins
>>
>>55914479
I thought this style of music died with the Tony Hawk Pro Skater series
>>
File: 1432038993362.gif (1 MB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
1432038993362.gif
1 MB, 300x275
please change the music, jesus christ this is embarrassing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qge4NapPpLQ

Binland NO! Town of 5000 people and almous 1000 demonstrators.
>>
File: mus.jpg (93 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
mus.jpg
93 KB, 500x346
>>55915197

Quoth the shitskins;

This march is the real crime, not the massacre of hundreds of evil whiteys!
>>
Just some perspective:

- Protest was over 1000 people
- took under 2 weeks to organize
- had busses from vienna and Ljubljana arranged
- no arrests
- antifa was under 40 people and they smashed locals cars up for no reason
- Identitarians managed to physically block the border for a few hours because there were no police there or border guards to speak of.

These guys are doing what the fucking government should be doing.
>>
>>55914869
this even i strongly disagree with muslim immigrants i would be ashamed to be seen at this type of manifestations
>>
>>55916098
Why? I guess it's better to stay in your commie block and shitpost on /pol/ instead.
>>
>>55914869
Also

>/pol/ constantly complains about how shitty university grads are with liberal brainwashing
>Netherlands complains they aren't educated

So you'd fee better if they were all women's studies graduates harping on about tranny POCs instead?

For the record the leaders of GI are all university educated and the leader has a masters degree in military history.

I am also a supporter of them and have a masters degree in political science and an associates degree in marketing.

I guarantee I also went to a better university than you did because no mainland european universities are in the worldwide top 20.
>>
>>55916645
yeah i actually don't give a fuck what happens around me as long i have my comfy zone
anyway i will be dead when europe will accept the sharia law
so why should i bother leave my home and protest in cold weather as long this doesn't affect me for moment ?
i'm not planning to have kids to worry about them even i had kids still didn't care about keeping europe free from islam
>>
>>55917141
>average white european.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.