[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU semi-automatic ban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 14
File: semi-ban.jpg (212 KB, 2000x1222) Image search: [Google]
semi-ban.jpg
212 KB, 2000x1222
EU is now trying to ban semi-automatic firearms in Finland. We already lost our right to carry for self defense in public in 1998.
>>
>>55914337
Isn't Finland abnormally pro-gun for a European state?
>>
>>55914337
what do you mean EU is trying to ban weapons in Finland? Finland is trying to ban weapons in Finland
>>
>>55914337
Sauce?
>>
OP here. Took a tripcode.

>>55914338
I never thought it that way. I think this is pretty antigun country.

>>55914339
EU is trying to ban semiautomatic firearms.

>>55914340
Here is the sauce:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015102420553106_uu.shtml

It's only in finnish, sorry about that.

Our chancellor just mentioned that the happening in Paris will probably rush this law through.
>>
Here is more about it in english:

https://www.all4shooters.com/en/home/law/2013-articles/EU-proposed-gun-ban/?p=1

>A ban on private ownership of all semi-automatic firearms, even when not military-style: all of them, pistols, rifles and shotguns, centerfire or rimfire.
>>
>>55914341
That's a hilarious interpretation of the events in Paris.
>>
>>55914337
FINALLY COMMON SENSE IN 2015.

CMON PEOPLE
>>
>>55914341
>Our chancellor just mentioned that the happening in Paris will probably rush this law through.

get australiaed
>>
I did everything I could. I'm even part of American NRA. I even tried to leave this sinking ship 7 years ago but the military wouldn't sponsor me a green card since they can't do that anymore. I can't even move out of this country.
>>
>>55914345
It's not even Port Arthur tier, it's completely unrelated tier.

Muslims smuggle illegal, fully automatic weapons from an eastern European country. Let's restrict legally acquired and owned weapons instead, that'll help.

However, unlike Port Arthur, Bataclan wasn't a [spoiler] false flag [/spoilersdontworkonk]
>>
>>55914346
>cover self in hot sauce and tortillas
>fly to mexico
>cross.

Hello!
>>
>>55914348

If I didn't have a fiancee I might actually consider this.
>>
>>55914347
You can bet the americans/israel aided the bataclan terrorists tho
>>
>>55914341
Compared to the rest of the EU and shitholes like Britain and New York Finland has very likeable gun laws with more common sense (from a gun owners point of view) than most countries.
>>
>>55914350
Yeah somehow I doubt that. Muslims ruining France is nothing new.
>>
>>55914351
CMON PEOPLE
>>
>>55914353
IT'S COMMON SENSE

NOBODY NEEDS AN ASSAULT RIFLE OR HIGH CAPACITY CLIPAZINE
>>
>>55914351

It's still shit though. We should stop thinking about who has it worse and feel better ourselves and start thinking who has it better and strive on to be like them and even better.
>>
File: 1446505687771.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1446505687771.png
11 KB, 211x246
I'm getting a gun illegally. Fuck this shit
>>
>>55914356
Thats the spirit.
>>
File: snack bared.jpg (37 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
snack bared.jpg
37 KB, 620x350
>>55914337
and this comes right after a large attack in France. no talk of getting rid of the shit skins, instead they want to further cripple the native population. there needs to be a fucking revolution in europe, the eu is blatantly showing it is an enemy to its own people.
>>
>>55914356

Vähätellään ja naureskellaan kylähulluille pelleille. Ei kato sellasta lakia koskaan tuu. Ei se oo mahdollista. Unohdetaan aseenkannon poistuminen, maamiinat, tupakkalait, siirtymäajat, ajokortti muutokset yms. yms. yms.

- Shock or Disbelief
Järkytys ja epäusko
"Ei voi olla totta! Ei tällaista voi tapahtua Suomessa!"

Paskat on housuissa, mutta ei voida käsittää asiaa.

- Denial
Kieltäytyminen
"En hyväksy tätä. En tule noudattamaan tätä pykälää."

Sitten tulee kieltäytyminen ja perussuomalainen juntti uho.

- Anger
Viha
"Miten vittu tässä voi käydä näin ei saatana! Vittu mä tapan kaikki ja pommitan eduskunnan!"

Suututaan poliitikoille ja muille. Oikeastaan tää ei edes ole oma vika vaan muiden vika. Tyhmien päättäjien ja tyhmän kansan. Vai mitä jätkät?

- Bargaining
Kaupanteko
"Eiks se riittäis, että vaan sarjatuliaseet kielletään ja muut ERVA aseet? Eiks me voitais itselataavat säilyttää edes määräaikaisina kerrallaan?"

Epätoivoista neuvottelua kun on jo pantu parrulla berberiin.

- Guilt
Syyllisyys
"Vittu olis pitäny tehdä joskus asioille jotain. En liittynyt mihinkään järjestöön, en ollut koskaan aktiivinen mitenkään tai ottanut asioita puheeksi ja nauroin vain kylähulluille foliohatuille sun muille"

Syyllisyyttä ei suomalainen urpo tunne. Kuten sanottu niin vika on jossain muualla kuin itsessään. Tämän voi skipata listalta.

- Depression
Masennus
"Mitään ei ole tehtävissä. Kaikki on menetetty."

Hetkellinen masennus sessio. Kännipäiten parutaan ja vingutaan kun kaikki on menetetty.

- Acceptance and Hope
Hyväksyntä ja toivo
"No oikeastaan näin on parempikin. Ohan ne itselataavat väärissä käsissä aika vaarallisia ja mulle kyllä riittää toi pulttilukko kiväärikin. Enpä mä itselataavaa olis mihkää tarvinnukkaan. Ehkä joskus sitten laki muuttuu ja saadaan kantaa raketinheitinjärjestelmää maitokaupassa! Sitten kun joskus laki muuttuu niin sitten mä kyllä..."
>>
File: french revolution.jpg (124 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
french revolution.jpg
124 KB, 800x600
>>55914356
there is hope yet for europe
>>
>>55914356
I'm a Lithuanian
>>
>>55914337
fucking cecilia malmstrom
all swedes should be shot on sight if they appear outside their contamination region
>>
>>55914337
>EU is now trying to ban semi-automatic firearms in Finland.

Nope, Finland is trying to do that.
If your government didn't want to ban semi autos, they wouldn't try. No one in the EU can force them to. No one is really trying, anyway.
Stop whining about the EU and do something about your kek tier government instead if you want to keep your guns.
>>
>>55914359
>>55914361
>>
>>55914362

True dat.

>>55914363

I understand what you are saying. Finland is very antigun. Most people support this.
>>
>>55914361

Nevermind then.
>>
You Europeans need to raise hell about it.

You guys ARE a democracy, right?

That tyrannical majority probably breaks more laws than you.
>>
>>55914367

Most people are happy with the way things are and actually hope more restrictions. I personally vote for rightist parties and belong to even American NRA myself.
>>
>>55914337
>EU is now trying to ban semi-automatic firearms in Finland.

Why? Paris isn't in your country.
>>
>>55914368
I hate how most people around here are fucking stupid. Even after the Paris attacks. I need to move to the USA somehow.
>>
>>55914365
>Finland
>antigun.

Fucking WHAT? Seriously? The country that man-handled the shit out of the (fucked up) Red Army is ANTI-FUCKING-GUN?
>>
>>55914370
NOOOOO. Stay and fight you shithead. Your worse than the syrian refugees currently shitting up Europe. NO DIFFERENT then them.
>>
>>55914363
THIS

I don't hear suckers like Bruno Leroux (frenc antigun phaggot) tring to ban semi auto guns inna France, because anyone and his momma gonna " but the aks were yugo illegal untermenschen islam import"
buuut guuuunz are eveul and we are afrid the populaton might arm themselves...

Too bad they did already since the 90 he?
>>
>>55914346
>not flying to the USA on a tourist visa
>hang out in the parking lot at home depot
>learn spanish
>get cash-in-hand landscaping job
>>
>>55914372
There's no war here. What am I supposed to do? Kill the cops when the gun grab happens?
>>
>>55914371
>Fucking WHAT? Seriously? The country that man-handled the shit out of the (fucked up) Red Army is ANTI-FUCKING-GUN?

And the reason they could do that was EVERYONE WAS ARMED.
>>
>>55914375
You shoot them WHEN they try to take it not before.
>>
>>55914346
Marry an American, get naturalized, divorce American, continue on new life. Now that you can marry men, your chances of finding your sole mate more than doubled.
>>
File: spugro spoode.png (23 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
spugro spoode.png
23 KB, 800x600
finbro, what is the name of the two legged no armed spurdo?
>>
>>55914378

I'm straight but I'd take it in the ass a few times for a greencard.
>>
>>55914378
arent you supposed to have a child to get citizenship?
>>
File: Ded.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
Ded.png
33 KB, 917x1186
>>55914379
Not the Finn you replied to, but he is a Gondola. Gondolas are strange creatures
>>
File: businessasusual.gif (4 KB, 159x159) Image search: [Google]
businessasusual.gif
4 KB, 159x159
>>55914342
That fucking in or out vote needs to hurry the fuck up. Before the urbanite, leftist progressive faggots do even more damage to us.
>>
>>55914380
It's better to give than receive, unless you are into that then no judgments.
>>55914381
Nope, own father was a citizen through marriage before I was born.
>>
>>55914384
Did he impregnate your mother after he was grated citizenship?
>>
>>55914385
Pretty sure, but I suspect my uncle may be my real father. I don't want to talk about it.
>>
Well then. Does anyone a southern belle who likes guns? I like the qt accent
>>
>>55914387
You can marry me.

I'm a guy but since when has that stopped anyone lately? I love guns, and the best part is that I believe in an open marriage and we can both still fuck bitches on the side.

Oh, and you need to pay the rent but still, think of the freedom.
>>
>>55914369

Don't ask me.

>>55914370

I feel you bro.

>>55914371

Things have certainly change for the worse during the long cold years.

>>55914372

We don't have a choise. We cannot immigrate there just like that. Pic related unfortunately.

>>55914374

Yeah I wish.

>>55914376

Exactly. But these days people don't even want to serve in the defence forces.

>>55914377

I wish it wouldn't have to come to that.

>>55914378

I wouldn't want to leave my fiancee behind. That is the problem. Would you marry me?

>>55914379

I don't know and I don't care.

>>55914383

Yeah.
>>
>>55914388

People have suggested this to me but nobody seems to serious about it.
>>
>>55914344
Yeah ban all weapons in the EU! Those fucks have shown they can't handle them.
>>
>>55914390
As long as you take a shower often and realize that your going to be my sugar mamma for the next 3-5 years and pay my rent. Meanwhile I will be working part-time a few hours per week to spending all my money on guns, ammo, and range trips.

Then when we get divorced after you become a citizen I'm probably also gonna ask for alimony payments since you were supporting me.

Sounds like alot of bullshit I'd put you through (Please don't murder me) but if your country is truly hell you might still think it worthwhile.
>>
>>55914370
Come on over. There aren't enough of us to unfuck every country on earth, but if we work together in one or two, we can be an unstoppable majority and show the world what freedom looks like.
>>
>>55914392

S-s-s-sugar mamma?
>>
>>55914337
>129 unarmed people get slaughtered
>By an insanely small number of people with illegal weapons
>Clearly we just need to make it harder to legally get a gun
These people are fucking retards. Now a moral case.
>Police say you must surrender your freedom to own a gun
>This is because they say they can't keep you safe if any citizen might have a gun
>Either they are incompetent or know its bullshit
>Go out and get slaughtered by a guy with an illegal weapon
>You aren't killed by an anti gun asshole , but you still die because they prevented you from defending yourself
>>
>>55914394
Of course. I'll still let you shoot every gun I've got and every gun I purchase.
>>
>>55914395

James Bond is right.
>>
File: Räsänen.jpg (45 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
Räsänen.jpg
45 KB, 640x410
>>55914337

This is just the gun-hating political community trying to get their agenda through EU since their gun bans got BTFO the last time they tried to pull this shit.

Since we had a few public shootings where the guns used were usually obtained legally, the banhammerers wanted to ban most semi-autos and introduce psychological testing to gun license applicants. The semi-auto ban didn't go through and the testing of applicants is no more required by law, although it is still used when an applicant is trying to get his/her first license for a handgun. The test was a joke anyway, since even medical professionals did not support its implementation.

Now they are just having another go at it, because that's just how gun-haters work. They try to push their agenda through any and all possible channels, and since Finland actually cares a bit about the EU it sounded like a swell idea for the gun haters to use EU legislation to promote their own agenda.

It's not going to work, though. The semi-auto ban didn't go through last time because it was found to be against our constitution - and nothing has changed in that since then.

So look, it's fucking nothing again.

Pic somewhat related, it's the archmother of the Ban Everything Nice community. Caption is in Finnish and I'm too lazy to make a new meme pic, it just says "Ban fucking everything."
>>
>>55914397
Never watched an entire James Bond. Could you explain?
>>
>>55914399

I just referred to your post number which ended in 007. That is James Bond's codename. I just meant that you are right.
>>
>>55914398

We had 0 school shooting during the 90's and we were allowed to CCW. When the laws changed to way stricter version in 1998 we started to have school shootings in 2000.
>>
>>55914400
O, I see. thank you anon.
>>55914398
Just remind them that all they are doing is making themselves defenseless against people who just smuggle in their weapons anyway.
>>
>>55914349
Come in with a guest visa marry some trailer park trash naturalize devorce remarry your fiancé
>>
>>55914368

Uhh... so nobody gets eaten by bears or wolves? People don't go missing?

I live in America and bears and mountain lions can still pop up pretty much anywhere...

You guys killed all your wildlife or something? You tamed the entire continent?

GOOD FOR YOU.

Don't go fucking with our guns because in the Americas every few years people STILL fight off bears with knives because they forgot their gun.
>>
>>55914388
Does it work with gay marriage? I've asked a guy I know in yhe US and he said that doesn't work. Also he said that the government keeps an eye on the whole citizenship by marriage thing
>>
How to get a gun illegally in Finland?
>>
>>55914405
Might have a few interviews/ visits but they can't deny it cuz muh gay marrug rights!
>>
>>55914371
Our government is. We pretty much live in a leftist dictatorship. Around 80% of the population if not more is anti-immigration but the media and politicians always try to push it
>>
>>55914406
Know the right people
>>
>>55914406
Ask Muhammed
>>
>>55914337
https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/665659421490618368

I'm now convinced that my country has an entirely retarded population. Which state should I move to when finished my degree? I have citizenship.
>>
>>55914407
So now that gay marriage is legal I can marry a guy and I'll be granted citizenship?
>>
>>55914409
Who do I need to get to know? I'm gonna need it quick before any happenings start
>>
>>55914411
What country and how did you get it?
>>
>>55914413
Well I know this guy who's a hasbeen who went to school to me. He's done some shady shit.
Also what would be the best gun to get illegally? A revolver because no casings after shots?
>>
>>55914414
Ireland. Born in Minnesota.
>>
>>55914406
If you know somebody who smokes weed then there's a pretty big chance that he knows somebody that knows that one guy who can get you a illegal gun.
>>
Dear Finland,
Have you considered telling the EU to fuck off? How about hanging by the neck until dead all your moronic politicians? You never know what might work.
>>
>>55914412
Yes. It's still a long as fuck process. 3-5 years.
>>
>>55914419
Would we need to fug?
>>
>>55914420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ
>>
>>55914418
Not gonna happen, finns are one of the most sheeple minded people you can find on this planet.
>>
>>55914415
I'd pick up a revolver myself since no need to keep loading magazines again
>>
>>55914392
Nigga I think he's from Finland, not Romania.
>>
>>55914337
>EU is now trying to ban semi-automatic firearms in Finland

>EU is trying to ban semi-automatic firearms in all of EU

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>55914337
>>27429060
>>27429060
>>27429060
>>
>>55914392
You sound like a bitch. I know you're a guy but you're a little bitch.
>>
>>55914337
(caressing my AK) Ahhh! Feels good to live in Europe and not being in the EU.
>>
>>55914373
France is in a state of emergency right now. It gives the police the right to remove category B and C guns from anyone, without needing any legal basis to do so. They could go to your home and take away your guns right away, for no reason whatsoever, and you couldn't do anything about it. Furthermore Le Roux has been trying to ban all guns for decades, it's his life goal, he even wrote books about it. He wants every single gun banned, but he can't do it all at once, he has to remove a little at a time every few years until there is nothing left. 7,62x39, all guns in that caliber and all pump action shotguns are probably going to be banned at the end of the year. It was already planned before but the attacks are going to rush things into motion and give them one more argument for their bullshit. All category B guns (handguns and semi-auto rifles with a detachable magazines) are probably next. It's the end of gun rights in Europe, all countries are taking extremely anti-gun stances, Ireland has already banned handguns and semi-auto rifles, and people didn't do shit about it, so there is no reason why other countries wouldn't do the same.
>>
>>55914337
Norwegan here.

Get the fuck out of the union, then let's be best bros together with Iceland, maybe get Denmark to leave too, let Poland leave, the baltics leave, and then let the union rot like the piece of shit it is.
>>
>>55914426
Fuck off, mods can go suck my dick.

I AM INVINCIBLE
>>
>>55914368
>belonging to the NRA

I'm sure Smith & Wesson appreciates your donation.
>>
>>55914405
They'll probably ask to watch you fuck just to confirm it's real, but it will be fine. Just go out for drinks first and it will be over before you know it.
>>
>>55914337
Do they just forget that bombs were used too?
>>
File: methsguns.jpg (55 KB, 698x960) Image search: [Google]
methsguns.jpg
55 KB, 698x960
>>55914417
Yeah no, obiviously you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. First, hardcore drugs and illegal guns are import products here. Weed is mostly home grown. Most weed smokers have pretty limited connections, as their circles are limited to a few home growers. Most weed smokers also tend not to associate with illicit guns, since nobody is gonna chop your fingers off in that trade.
Meth heads/generic IV junkies on the other hand, associate with those people who import both guns and drugs into the country. Those people also are pretty aware that their life cycle is limited to around 25-30 years, so they tend to give less fucks, are more violent and thus deal in illicit guns.
>source: I hang out a lot both with degenerate weed smokers, and full blown IV junkies
>protip, most illicit guns are just rented
>>
>>55914337
In light of recent tragedies, we've decided citizens should no longer have any reasonable means of self defence!
Have a nice day, and remember, you will not dissent against the state! :D
>>
File: 1438036990256.jpg (355 KB, 955x768) Image search: [Google]
1438036990256.jpg
355 KB, 955x768
>>55914337
This shit was on the news couple weeks ago.
Even then the Finnish officials stated that the law wouldn't fit the country's active reservist and hunting culture, and would be opposed by government.

Just because some city hippies don't like funs doesn't change the fact that we got over million legal and registered, civilian owned guns. 600k hunters, around as many reservists. .. this country is far from antigun in reality.

That being said, better start sending those opposition emails and spread the word. Just to be sure.
>>
File: WP_20150625_001.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150625_001.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1456
Yeaaaaah, this is old information, you had me scared already though.
>finnbro
But back to topic, it's very unlikely we would bend to EU's will this time. The reservist union, the defence forces and different sports shooting associations have stated their objection on EU's plans and are apparently going to resist as much as they can

Ps. Have some OC gunporn
>>
It must suck being a serf
>>
>>55914337
EU is trying to ban them in europe not just in finland. Get your facts straight before doing these PSAs
>>
I actually think that getting a gun after ban in criminal ways would be shitloads easier than it is now legally. Only downside would be that it would be pretty imbossibru to train shooting.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x270
>>55914337
Defense from Russia, The Finns are doing it right, and have been since 1939
>>
>>55914350
Fuck off.
>>
>>55914443
Russia seems to be pretty friendly this time around though
>>
Estonian here
I dont understand why you fins talk this much shit on us and look down on us, especially in regards of our mil history and guns.

Just rally up some people and get majorty to support your sensible wishes to have an hobby
>>
>>55914445
>russia
>"we'll fucking nuke scandinavia and baltics"
>"see our nuclear sub in your bay"
>"Fuck ukraine was always ours since it was in cccp"
>friendly
Take of delusiogoggles
>>
Op, gay marriage is legal in the US.

Pay someone to marry you temporarily (male or female) and then use that to become a Citzen

Then divorce, pay the fees, marry fiance, she can then become american, live happily ever after
>>
>>55914422
Älä sanoa tuo homo
>>
File: 1439845209552.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1166) Image search: [Google]
1439845209552.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1166
>>55914346

>my cunt will accept illegal human garbage by the droves but won't allow a few unkuked Finnish people

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Don't worry Finnanon, you can easily get your hands on a semiautomatic weapon from one of the immigrants from the hoards of immigrants make their way north
>>
>>55914341
>get show with illegal guns by literal terrorists
>better take away guns from the public
>>
>>55914354
>>55914353
ITS
>>
>>55914337
Kek didn't they use full-fun AKs kn France? Despite their "common sense" gun reforms?
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.