[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Read this story and tell me racial equality exists in Americ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: racismisntdead.jpg (80 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
racismisntdead.jpg
80 KB, 720x960
Read this story and tell me racial equality exists in America, I fucking dare you.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/letter-va-teen-details-daily-racial-abuse-school-article-1.2432355?cid=bitly

>Za’Khari Waddy turns 14 this December. Even though he is only in the 8th grade at Tabb Middle School in Yorktown, Virginia, he has already experienced a lifetime’s worth of racism from white students at his school.

>“Ever since we’ve moved to this area my son has been faced with racism,“ Za’Khari’s mother Zettrona Powell said in a letter to the school. “He’s been asked if he was going to rape or rob a young lady, he’s been pushed into lockers and called a nigger on numerous occasions.”

>Za’Khari is a tremendous young man — a scholar-athlete, he stays on the honor roll and is a leader on his football team. For years, now, though, he says he has faced constant racism in school.

>“Ever since we’ve moved to this area my son has been faced with racism," Za’Khari's mother Zettrona Powell said in a letter to the school. "He’s been asked if he was going to rape or rob a young lady, he’s been pushed into lockers and called a n----r on numerous occasions.”

Read the rest of the article above, I fucking hate america.
>>
>>55914326
>he has already experienced a lifetime’s worth of racism from white students at his school

This is simply what happens when whites are forced to experience black behaviour. I don't see what's odd or surprising about it.
>>
>>55914326
You live around gypsies and you know how they act.

Live around blacks and you'll have similar feelings
>>
Also I've been getting in touch with the school, if you believe in justice join me.

Principal: Heather Young
Email: [email protected]

Assistant Principal: Melissa Bunting

Assistant Principal: George Page

Secretary: Sharon Owens
>>
>>55914326
>>55914971
thinly veiled call to raid?
>>
>>55914326
it exists, under the law. the problem is, it doesnt exist biologically. niggers are sub-human pieces of shit and fuck everything up. thus, people hate them.
>>
>>55914326
tl;dr -- all racists are created equal
>>
>>55914326
Fuck off Limey, deal with your own shitskins first.
>>
I'm gonna call bullshit. The only group that picks on black kids is other black kids.
>>
>>55914326
>implying he had to move there
Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1446447674997.gif (407 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446447674997.gif
407 KB, 250x250
That letter looks fake as fuck, I bet he's just making shit up because dindus love attention.
>>
>>55915165
Seems like it.
Sounds like grounds for a ban to me. Better report this hothead before he takes things too far.
>>
pathetic beta would can't stand up to his bullies
who cares
>>
there's still young white people that aren't guilt ridden faggots?

nice
>>
>>55914326

When I was 11, a nigger stole my bike when I left it right in front of my friend's door (not joking.) When I was middle school, half of the people who picked on me were black. When I was in high school, a majority of the people who picked on me were black.

Where I grew up was 74% White and only 13% nigger.
>>
>that letter
>14 year old honor student
>>
Uh, yeah, if I were that Bradley Starte (sp?) kid's parents, I would be super fucking pissed that the entire national news media has put the name of my kid out there and will undoubtedly cause death threats and harassment by sjw idiots and nigs without any shred of proof of anything... someone should find their Facebook page and make them aware of this if they aren't already. I would have my lawyer sniffing around this dindu shit pretty hard.
>>
>>55914971
Fuck off Britain, you have your own country to deal with.

Go get raped by niggers. Oh wait. Your country is barely relevant, the sun now sets on the British empire, and you have nothing else to add to the world aside from welcoming terrorists with open arms into your country, becoming a literal Orwellian state, and have saddened all of your ancestors. Your fucking grandfather and his friends died for your country, and look how it turned out.
The best thing I can say about you, is you've got some hot women, and make decent beer and cheese. That's all that's left of your once proud country.
>>
File: 1447394997376.jpg (119 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1447394997376.jpg
119 KB, 600x582
>>55914326
>leader on the football team
>pushed into lockers

Fucking pick one. Dindus can't even get their fabrications straight in these racism bait articles anymore.
>>
File: 1424903200048.jpg (106 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1424903200048.jpg
106 KB, 680x583
>>55914326
>racial equality
ebin communist buzzword man

niggers don't belong in white society

if he wants racial equality he can move back to africa
>>
>>55914326

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71IUZinSrM
>>
Well, here is the school's address and phone number. I think I will inform them that a mama dindu is trying to collect some gibs me dats.

Tabb Middle
300 Yorktown Rd
Yorktown, Virginia 23693
(757) 898-0320
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.