[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE BILLIONAIRES LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
File: fag.jpg (72 KB, 341x341) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
72 KB, 341x341
DUDE BILLIONAIRES LMAO
>>
FREE
>>
>>55914860
NIGGERS
>>
DUDE FREE STUFF LMAO
>>
rich people are evil LOL
>>
>upper middle class plebs like donald trump are responsible for the suffering in society
That's still better than republicans saying benefits should be cut for the impoverished masses. Or that profiting off the very poor is better than giving them free healthcare because it would be more efficient.
>>
>>55915245
Nice strawman argument.
>>
>>55915245
>Upper middle class
>Donald Trump
Keeeeeeeeek
>>
>>55915362
Half the republican candidates are arguing that we should extend the retirement age to reduce the cost of social security. None of them want single payer health care afaik.
>>
Global warming causes terrorism lmao
>>
>>55915461
In a world where 10s of trillions of dollars are flowing about, do you really think someone with 10 billion is rich?
>>
DUDE TERRORISM IS CAUSED BY GLOBAL WARMING WHICH IS CAUSED BY RICH PEOPLE LMAO
>>
>>55915245
DUDE FREE STUFF LMAOOOOOO
>>
>>55915245
Free healthcare is profiting off the poor, you would have to be fucking stupid to think otherwise.
>>
>>55915711
>dude most people aren't contributing anything, we shouldn't keep them alive because natural selection mannn
>btw dude I'm totally a contributor, I deserve all these services that are handed to me

>>55915789
How would free healthcare be profiting off the poor compared to for profit healthcare?
>>
>>55915891
Things aren't handed to me because I'm not a piece of shit and can into a job.
>>
>>55915891
Free healthcare is paid for by inflation, inflation is a tax on everyone except the bankers.
>>
>>55914120

How has he said he was planning on paying for his policies?

>inb4 he didn't
>>
>>55915540

hes fuckin Richer thn you u cunt
>>
>>55916092
What do you do for your wage?

>>55916115
Actually I'd say for profit healthcare would be more inflation dependent. The plebs need money to pay for the healthcare, but they aren't providing anything nearly worth the benefits of the healthcare, therefore they have to be given free money through things like social security and welfare. Take money out of the equation and there wouldn't be a need for so much currency.
>>
>>55916115
how would the money get inflated if it's going to be paid for in taxes.
>>
>>55916408
You are an idiot. You have no idea what is wrong with healthcare, nor do you know what money is, or how it works. Something as simple as enforcing anti-trust laws on the medical industry would allow healthcare to be affordable to all people in the US. The US healthcare system is a giant fraud.
>>
>>55916187
DUDE TAX BILLIONAIRES AND SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE LMAO
>>
>>55916462
It won't be paid in taxes. It's a scientific fact that you can't collect more than ~35% of GDP in taxes, we are already there.
>>
>>55916408
I sit in a cubicle all day writing software for clients.
>>
>>55916462

There's no way you can increase the taxes by the necessary amount to pay for a free healthcare system. Tax the poor, they get poorer. Tax the middle class, they get poorer and lose healthcare quality. Tax the rich, they move. Government's gonna have to print more money.
>>
>>55917168
Exactly, this guy gets it.
>>
>>55917168
If the rich own the government, and the healthcare system, why do they need to "tax themselves" in order to spend?
>>
>>55917352
Oh yeah, and also they produce the money which according to you guys is such a vital ingredient.
>>
>>55917352
The rich print more money to make themselves richer, that's why Warren Buffet wants to increase taxes on the rich, because it will make him richer.

The only way to make the poor less poor is through deflation.
>>
>>55917425
Money is a representation of goods and services. It acts as a stand in for barter/trade. Printing more of it, doesn't increase the amount of goods or services in an economy; It only allows the people who can hedge inflation to buy more stuff.
>>
>>55917532
>>55917729
What I'm saying is that the rich already have a monopoly on the goods and services. Whether or not they tax the poor isn't really relevant. We're miles into debt but I don't see anyone calling us out on it, everyone is still backing the dollar as the reserve currency. Because in my estimation wealth is not measured in curves or inflation, but the goods and services which money can buy, or force can procure. The rich have the oil wells that pharmaceuticals are made from. They also have the aircraft carriers which secure the oil and the trade of the pharmaceuticals. I really don't see why money, printed also by the rich, recycled through niggers in Detroit, has any relevance to the goods and services provided by the rich.
>>
>>55918109

Because "the rich" aren't a monolithic, boogeyman hivemind.
>>
>>55918390

ironic that your types think "the poor" are a monolithic, boogeyman hivemind.
>>
>>55915540
Christ you're either a fucking retard or this is bait.
>>
>>55918390
Well, you could say the same thing about the medieval European aristocracy. They often fought amongst themselves.
>>
god I swear if this kek slime hippy faggot becomes president I'm moving into the woods somewhere. He's going to turn America into Sweden.
>>
>>55918548
To be honest I think we're all fucking retards here on 4chan. Regardless I would love to hear your explanation of why you think I specifically am a retard.
>>
File: 6snwiRy.jpg (104 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
6snwiRy.jpg
104 KB, 600x800
>>55914120
Daily reminder this is what the average Bernie supporter looks like
>>
File: islamic gommunism.png (298 KB, 1270x700) Image search: [Google]
islamic gommunism.png
298 KB, 1270x700
>>55918710
I just want this to be the 2016 ticket and for Trump to win, just to watch the colossal collective suicide of Reddit.

I'm not a burger so this is the length of my emotional investment in the election, I just want to watch that fucking website burn in panic and hysteria in the biggest and most hilarious internet shistorm of all time.
>>
File: Literally reddit.png (703 KB, 475x637) Image search: [Google]
Literally reddit.png
703 KB, 475x637
>>55919293
>>
>>55916187
0.1 and less fee on investments made by hedge funds and investment houses. Look up the Robin hood tax.
>>
File: 1416223808091.png (60 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
1416223808091.png
60 KB, 860x650
>>55915498
>>
>>55914120
BERNIE WILL MAKE ANIME REAL
>>
File: autism.jpg (398 KB, 1438x1023) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
398 KB, 1438x1023
>>55919293
>>
>>55920081
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>55915245
Get a skill, nigger. Nobody stays at the bottome forever. If you go on a hurricane cleanup, someone could teach you construction skills that will net you 15-30 an hour depending on where you live.

You being an uneducated loser, and millions of unmarried single mother tramps stealing money for college is bullshit.

Get a skill, get a job, shut the fuck up. Nobody stays at the bottom forever, what's it supposed to be like at the bottom? Nice? So you can work at a gast station the rest of your life?

No, fuck you. If you want to flip burgers because you are too sorry to learn a skill, you deserve to be in poverty. Fuck you.
>>
>>55920081
>>55919293
>not even old enough to vote
>>
>>55921084
Wow I guess all 300 million Americans really do have something to contribute. We need more houses!
>>
>>55920081
that semen demon to the very right tho
>>
File: tfwjewswinagain.jpg (107 KB, 640x1050) Image search: [Google]
tfwjewswinagain.jpg
107 KB, 640x1050
>>55915245
>>55915498
>>55915540
>>55915891
>>55916408
>>55917352
>>55917425
>>55918109
>>55918587
>>55918755
>>55922117

I AGREE, COME ON GUYS! ITS THE CURRENT YEAR XDD

gtfo sanders
>>
>>55915540
Look at this retard. There isn't even a single trillionaire in the world. USA & China only have 18 trillion dollars each with Japan & Germany being more in the 5 or 4 trillion range. Every other country in the world is far poorer than that. That's why Bernie keks really piss me off. If you live in the mothafucking United States, then chances are you're already richer than the majority of the plebs who don't live in the USA.
>>
Marijuana and handouts. Literally the scum candidate. Good thing his target demographic doesn't actually go outside and vote or he might have a chance
>>
>>55920081
the us may have achieved the indipendence from the uk but it sure kept their genes and fucked them up even more
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163 KB, 1451x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163 KB, 1451x816
/pol/ needs to get laid
its fucking pathetic
>>
>>55922117
If Americans contribute to the economy, and learn skill that are beneficial to the futherance of the economy, the standard of living goes up.

If you give losers free money, they stay losers.

They need that, holy shit I'm hungry and about to be homeless moment, or even the real life, I'll never be homeless again moment.

So yes, if people actually worked instead of leeching of the government, there would need to be quite a few new houses built.

If you destroy capitalism with your bullshit, you will live in government appropriated housing unit #27, indoor plumbing coming soon, but we do have free state wifi.

Report for work at cafeteria #3311735, as mandated by the ministry of employment.
>>
>>55914120
5 PERCENT of just 1 PERCENT where as only one tenth PERCENT of 40 PERCENT which when compared to 60 PERCENT is just two PERCENT of the grand total of 80 PERCENT
>>
>>55922958
>18,000 billion
>one guy has 10 billion
>.0005% of the wealth of the country - in a time when wealth is global, too
>wow he must be one of the richest and most powerful people out there
I'm done arguing with you gigantic plebs. If you don't think that the modern society is a mere continuation of the British Empire which we supposedly rebelled from, then you're a bootlicker and deserve your political and moral confusion.

It's contained within your own rhetoric.
>THEY ALREADY GAVE YOU MORE THAN THEY GAVE THE OTHER PLEBS, WHY AREN'T YOU HAPPY?
Because any discussion of freedom or democracy is antithetical to the existence of an aristocracy which determines who gets what. Capitalism and the "free market" is just propaganda used to convince you that you're better than your fellow plebs. They tell you that because they gave you more, you are superior to those who they gave less to.
>>
ENOUGH
>>
>>55915612
fuck i lost it
>>
FREE SEX CHANGES FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
>>
>>55922562
Too damn many semen demons on Bernie's team...
>>
True, I am 34 years old. I have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science. In my 20's, politics were no interest to me and was always told and believed that my vote "doesn't really matter". Since then, I have learned that to be far from true. Our votes are our voices, and if one person thinks their vote doesn't matter, collectively it becomes true. As a hard working citizen of the United States of America, I have spent many hours reading about our country's history. I have read laws that were voted by congress and senators, and the effects these laws create. I have experienced losing a job and dealing with the games insurance companies play, like denial of coverage for having a month gap without health insurance. I have felt the burden of paying massive student loans and drowning in debt. I have watched gas prices go from .80 cents per gallon up to $5 and now finally back down to $1.77. I have worked hard, payed MY FAIR share of taxes, and I care not that a small portion is used to fund a safety net that is there for all of us. My point is that we all have to be involved, it affects our lives, and not only OUR lives but our children and grandchildren. Ever since I have educated myself regarding politics and the way our Government works, it is clear that Bernie Sanders is fighting for us. He was ALWAYS fighting for us, and this is who we need to elect as our President. No, it's not a "fad", if anything it shows how he has gotten the younger crowd to participate and learn more about our political system. I am a proud Bernie Sanders supporter.
>>
>>55915498
Maybe because life expectancy increases as technology progresses you stupid fuck.
>>
>>55917168
lol oh god, are you fucking kidding me? how about for starters we get rid of the garbage privatized healthcare insurance agencies, which by the way, are the most useless things on the face of this planet, extracting wealth from every nook and cranny of society while virtually adding ZERO value to anything.
>>
Bernie Sander is just there for damage control. Hillary took so much heat. Without any doubt, Hillary will get the nomination.
>>
>>55926312
Our votes don't really matter though, aren't presidents essentially elected by the electoral college which operate on a level completely distinctive and secularly from the popular vote which is what the general populations vote goes into?
>>
>>55923926

What are you even arguing, you retard? People are only rich if they personally own a considerable percentage of the world's wealth?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.