[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This looks neither safe or environmentally friendly desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1445235455102.jpg (51 KB, 668x498) Image search: [Google]
1445235455102.jpg
51 KB, 668x498
This looks neither safe or environmentally friendly desu
>>
>>55913739
It's more those things than many alternatives.
>>
Why are there no helicopter thrown down a rope? Why are they not trying to climb on the wings?
>>
>tfw some mechanics burned to death in the Netherlands while working on one of these
>fire blocked the stairs downwards

must have been terrible
>>
>>55913739
I don't like these but it's way better than burning oil.
>>
>>55913966
That was terrible English

>Why were there not someone from a helicopter who threw down a rope to them? Why were they not trying to climb one of the wings?
>>
>>55914032

Apparently they were contractors, not actual Vestas employees, who neglected several safety protocols in the name of getting done early. Had they not been neglected the shit wouldn't have happened.

source: bro works for Vestas.
>>
>>55913739

You probably think diesel emissions are the devils farts.
>>
File: energydeaths.jpg (33 KB, 643x397) Image search: [Google]
energydeaths.jpg
33 KB, 643x397
Almost as safe as nuclear actually

The real problem is that they are ugly af
>>
>>55914032
DIDNT THEY HUG EACHOTHER BEFORE THE FLAMES CAME UP

I THOUGHT THEY JUMPED

>YFW NETHERLANDS IS TOO POOR FOR HELICOPTER RESCUE

DROP THE HOOKERS N BLOW FOR A MINUTE YOU DEGENERATES
>>
nor*
>>
>>55916107
It isn't used in Mongolian English
>>
>>55913739
Because it's on fire :DDDD
>>
>>55913966
No response fast or safe enough to get to them, not high enough for parachutes, no purchase on the wings.

>>55913739
They're literally 0/10 energy sources, most of the time they're barely generating anything, especially if on land - it's not uncommon to see ~200MW of a 13500MW (bullshit) total capacity actually being generated.
>>
>>55913739
people already started to whine about
>MUH BATS AND BIRDS
over here
>>
>>55913739
One jumped the other tried his luck trying to get through to the ladder and burned to death
>>
>>55914032
>tfw some mechanics burned to death in the Netherlands while working on one of these
>fire blocked the stairs downwards

Yep it happend 5 km from where I live.
>>
>>55914297
>my bro works for vestas
>my bro works for the Danish

you do know that your country sold greenland to the danish for like 10 dollars and a pair of marbles?
>>
>>55913739
Anon you've just given me an idea.

Wind turbines on the chimneys of coal fired power plants. Carbon credits will offset the coal, fucking genius anon!
>>
File: frontpage-background.jpg (211 KB, 1880x915) Image search: [Google]
frontpage-background.jpg
211 KB, 1880x915
>>55918642
NETHERLANDS OWNED THE ISLAND OF MANHATTAN.... ONCE :^)

BLUNDER OF THE MILLENNIUM!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.