[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about Shia Muslims, in comparison to Sunni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: _75667392_75667391.jpg (45 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_75667392_75667391.jpg
45 KB, 624x351
How does /pol/ feel about Shia Muslims, in comparison to Sunni Muslims?
>>
If you label yourself a Muslim, you need to die.
>>
Sunny D. That's my drink of choice. So Sunni.
>>
>>55913339
Muslim is a Muslim. they must all die.
>>
Different kinds, all shit.
>>
If it aint Sufism, it belongs into concentration camps.
Sufis can continue dancing through the deserts like beautiful butterflies of allah.
>>
>>55913339
>both are radical mudslimes
>both don't give a shit about the law of the land
>killing kuffars and living off the kuffar money is all they care about

Honestly, don't care, send them all back to saudi and nuke them there and then. As if I am supposed to care which of these goat fuckers believes in what muhammed truly stood for and didn't
>>
>>55913339

The only difference between the two is that Shia Muslims think their imams are divine, whereas Sunni Muslims don't.

No matter how you look at it, it's all completely absurd and deserves to be stamped out at the first opportunity.
>>
File: evil mudslimes.jpg (148 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
evil mudslimes.jpg
148 KB, 675x450
Shia mudslimes are responsible for one of the most gruesome barbaric rituals (even by mudslime standards)
>>
File: 1447602115917.jpg (746 KB, 1092x856) Image search: [Google]
1447602115917.jpg
746 KB, 1092x856
Feel like this tbqh.
>>
given a choice, definitely Shia, although it's like a choice between getting in ass or mouth. But some Persian women still have good Aryan genes (the ones not mixed with arab blood) and Hezbollah pretty based for kicking Israel's ass.
>>
>>55914596
>Hezbollah kicking Israel's ass
Stay delusional, Abdul.
>>
File: 1437410192437.gif (2 MB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
1437410192437.gif
2 MB, 256x197
>>55913597
>Sufis can continue dancing through the deserts like beautiful butterflies of allah.
>>
>>55913339

I don't need to know the Muslim drama happening in the middle East.

All I know is its spilling over into my homeland and they have the audacity to tell me I'm being insensitive.

Get fucked I don't care or have to.

>inb4 religion of Peace.

Please kill more of yourselves.
>>
>>55914736
Jewboy, take a look at the Lebanon war between Jews and Hezbollah-- a bunch of dune coons with AKs killed over 70 Jews and made them pull out. I hope they find your filthy kike ass next.
>>
>>55913339

Both shit
>>
>>55913339

/pol/ is filled with narrow minded autistic beta males that don't know how and why these conflicts with Muslims have started because they don't care. They are worse than the SJW at playing the victims and are essential useful idiots.

Know that these conflicts with Muslims are all manufactured. Both Iran and Saudi Arabia are playing the game and both are gaining from it.

Lives of ordinary people whether Muslim or not don't meaning a thing for the people really pulling the strings
>>
>>55913339
Shia muslims tend to not be terrorists. I haven't heard of a shia terrorist attack.

So shia is better than sunni. Although still, both are muslim and hence shit-tier.
>>
>>55915298
>Have to say, the French accent on females is very attractive but repulsive on men. I can't be only one who feels this way...

the reverse is true for the English accent
>>
>>55913339
Kill then all.

When the fuck did captcha start making me solve more than one fucking puzzle to post on mobile?
>>
>>55915298
Nope, you're spot on.
>>
I don't like islam as a whole, but shia's aren't so bad. Two of my acquaintances are shia and they are pretty relaxed about religion, they drink alcohol and never go to mosque. Also if you read about their leader Ali, he was a pretty top tier bloke.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.