[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this smarmy bastard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Who is this smarmy bastard?
>>
>>55913022

An Australian with one foot.

I don't get this 2% of terror attacks are Islamist. What's the source of this stat? What are the time ranges? Is it globally? It sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>55913022
some nigger
>>
>>55913283
So... what you're telling me is that an Ausfailian pulled statistics out of his ass to create controversy?
>>
>>55913022
A "shitposting on TV" strayan.
>>
>>55913022
That smarmy bastard isn't half as smart as Laser Jew:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>55913022
this retard should do the same math with christians and he should read about all the terror attacks that happend before and after 9/11. I hope this keked idiot will get killed by ISIS. I would not care less
>>
>>55913283
>2% of terror attacks are Islamist

Literally googled what I just quoted, and got the source. He's talking about within the EU.

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/01/08/3609796/islamist-terrorism-europe/
>>
>>55913022
>2%
And now we compare that to the percentage of deadly terror attacks that are committed by Muslims.
Not that I think it is any true.
>>
Someone please edit the last part:

"YOU'VE GOT MORE CHANCE OF BEING KILLED BY A BEE STING, A PEANUT, OR NIGGERS."
>>
>>55914048

>most were from separatist

Ok, I'll give you the IRA but they haven't done shit in years. What other separatist groups are there in the EU that have pulled off terror attacks?
>>
>>55913022
Tfw no liberal will use the similar argument for guns
>>
Will Anderson, Aussie comic
>>
File: Terrorism.png (32 KB, 658x818) Image search: [Google]
Terrorism.png
32 KB, 658x818
>>55914653
This may be interesting for you.
(It's four years old)
>>
File: stupidbigots.jpg (40 KB, 400x341) Image search: [Google]
stupidbigots.jpg
40 KB, 400x341
>>55913022
>tfw you want to use something to take heat off your favorite group to get kucked by
>forget that statistics are meaningless in these kinds of situations
>ignore said nuance and just go forward anyways
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.