[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, since Sikhs are ok with /pol/, what other ethnicities are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: biracial3.jpg (800 KB, 2048x1024) Image search: [Google]
biracial3.jpg
800 KB, 2048x1024
So, since Sikhs are ok with /pol/, what other ethnicities are "bro tier" and why?
>>
Why are Canadians always the first to jump on hinpoo dicks?
>>
"Sikhs are Bro tier" is a anti-white kekold meme, like "kurds are awesome"
>>
All ethnicities are bro tier, but how would you feel if your bro left his home and his wife and kids to come live in your house and mooch off you?

"Bro!" You'd say. "Get the fuck out of my house and go and look after your own family. You're a man. If the house needs maintaining, it's your job to fix it."
>>
Filipinos desu

>only christian nation in asia
>>
Filipinos since they are the most powerful race in the world.
>>
File: 13829893274817.jpg (100 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
13829893274817.jpg
100 KB, 400x400
>>55912373
kill yourself
>>
>>55913020
Love Flips, they're the only ones going to church more or less on the regular here, really
>>
>>55912373
Every race is ok as long as they stick to their own country. Once they start going into other countries there is a problem.
>>
/thread
>>
>>55912967
>>55913536
fixed..
>>
>>55913216
Kind of looks like something out of an experimental horror flick
>>
>>55912373
don't care as long as they believe in all 10 amendments of the Bill of Rights
>>
>>55913020
They have nigger tier IQs and fucking crucify themselves for jesus.
>>
>>55912618
if there are turks around i am of the firm conviction that kurds are awesome
if there are kurds around the turks are the best
if both are around ill call an ambulance as a precaution
>>
If I was running a white country I'd allow in small numbers of...

>all ethnicity of non-Muslim Asian

because they work hard

>latinos, but not anyone darker than an Asian

because Zimmerman proves they are pretty bro

>non-Muslim Indians

hard working also

>non-Muslim minority groups in the Middle East

because they're almost white anyway

Of course the country would be +90% white but I like variety in my food.

No niggers, no Muslims.
>>
>>55915090

Also no Jews
>>
>>55915130
Jews are pretty much essential for certain financial and bookkeeping positions. In the Middle Ages, major towns banned Jews from settling there but still kept a couple of kikes around to manage finances. You might want to keep one or two within the city limits.
>>
>>55912373
list of approved races
>all white races (i also count slavs in here)
>sikhs
>japanese
>mongolians
>kurds
>argentinians
>chileanians
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.