[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
States Revolt, Tell Obama: 'We Won’t Take Them!'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Obama-and-refugees.jpg (99 KB, 1024x536) Image search: [Google]
Obama-and-refugees.jpg
99 KB, 1024x536
Several state governors are challenging President Obama, saying they won’t allow their states to receive any more Syrian refugees in light of the recent attack in Paris by ISIS.

The decisions by state leaders come “amid reports that at least one of the Paris attackers slipped through Europe’s immigration system and concerns about ‘gaping holes’ impacting America’s screening process,” noted Fox News.

Alabama’s Gov. Robert Bentley said his state won’t take in any refugees at this time after he thought about the impact following the attacks in Paris, saying “[a]fter full consideration of this weekend’s attacks of terror on innocent citizens in Paris … I will not stand complicit to a policy that places the citizens of Alabama in harm’s way.”

“Given the tragic attacks in Paris and the threats we have already seen, Texas cannot participate in any program that will result in Syrian refugees – any one of whom could be connected to terrorism – being resettled in Texas,” Abbott wrote in his letter to Obama. “Effective today, I am directing the Texas Health & Human Services Commission’s Refugee Resettlement Program to not participate in the resettlement of any Syrian refugees in the State of Texas. And I urge you, as President, to halt your plans to allow Syrians to be resettled anywhere in the United States.”

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal stated in a letter to Obama, “It is irresponsible and severely disconcerting to place individuals, who may have ties to ISIS, in a state without the state’s knowledge or involvement. … As governor of Louisiana, I demand information.”
>>
>>55912129
O'Bummer BTFO
>>
That's awesome. I'm glad some people can put their foot down. Based Alabama.
>>
If only Europe could be this based. However they will most likely just send them to some place else like Portland, Seattle or New York don't you think?
>>
>>55912129
Arkansas and Michigan aren't accepting any as well
>>
File: seven_cosby_00.jpg (23 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
seven_cosby_00.jpg
23 KB, 400x250
Even Massachusetts won't be accepting any. I honestly expect all of New England to go red this election. Obama just handed the presidency to Trump on a silver platter.

The tipping point has finally been reached I think, the masses are starting to vocally cons out against all of the recent SJW pandering. I live in Boston and my news feed is exploding with news articles with thousands of comments from locals praising the governor for putting our best interests first.

Mfw it's really happening!
>>
Don't worry, California, Oregon, Washington, Vermont, New York will gladly take them
>>
PORCO DIO PERCHE' NON SONO TEXANO DIO CANE
>>
>>55913392

basically the Elite overstepped and showed their hand too soon

if they just played it cool a few more years they'd have no opposition or small enough opposition to persecute
>>
>>55913392
Thank God. Fuck Obama, we need to look after ourselves. We can only hope ISIS captured and beheads one of his daughters, maybe then he'll cut the shit.
>>
So..civil war then?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.