[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Alaska safe? How hard is it to move there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: alaska.jpg (313 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
alaska.jpg
313 KB, 1600x1200
Is Alaska safe?
How hard is it to move there?
>>
>Is Alaska safe?
Well, it has bears and shit and is cold, but yes.
>How hard is it to move there?
Like moving to the USA in general when you are European, you either need a fuckton of luck or must be so high qualificated that a company support your wish for a Green card
>>
File: sad desu.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sad desu.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
Where the hell are we going to flee to, unless the hogs of war gets formed to save Europe?
>>
>>55911568
It's going to be the new homeland for whites in 100 years. Well all move there and build the new america but this time the constitution will say no refurgees are to be taken in, and any mainstream media who attempts to sway the public is to be hanged for treason. The previous white countries will all crumble from their previous glory.
>>
You will get eaten by a moose. I've seen it happen, bruh.
>>
>>55912003
I 'spose it is why it is safe in the first place.
>>
>>55912003
i heard you can just say your syrian and they literally suck your dick all the way to a house.
>>
If you're a woman, the government will literally pay you to live there because the difference in ratio of males and females is completely fucked.
>>
>>55913223
what if I don't wanna get raped?
>>
>>55911568
Not if you are a woman
>>
Wear a coat when you go outside

There was an African athlete who was at our university and he didn't wear a coat when he went outside

They had to cut off both his legs ;__;
>>
>>55913763
Probably Fairbanks
>>
The Internet quality is a little shit, but Anchorage is mostly a normal city. Except moose will occasionally clog up traffic.
>>
File: Muslim spurdo.jpg (21 KB, 419x550) Image search: [Google]
Muslim spurdo.jpg
21 KB, 419x550
http://30mosques.com/2011/08/yes-there-are-muslims-in-alaska/

Not safe.
>>
It is cold be prepared!!!
>>
>>55913836

Naw it was Anchorage. He OD'd on some pills and went running in the cold.

http://www.adn.com/article/20120526/standout-kenyan-runner-rebuilds-his-life

I once took some pills and had to ask strangers for a ride home. Kenyan probably asked the same strangers and they refused because he was black.
>>
>>55911568
Was in Juneau a month ago. Gorgeous place, I'd move there if decent houses weren't 300k+
>>
File: Lake-Baikal-Russia.jpg (659 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Lake-Baikal-Russia.jpg
659 KB, 1920x1200
Why not Siberia.
>>
>>55911568
Costal alsaka is best Alaska. I lived there this summer. I lived in Juneau and it was ducking amazing. Like90% white, annon Alaska and Texas is best America.
>>
>>55913223
Does a feminine penis count as being a woman?
>>
>>55914159
I lived on Douglas island it was the shit.
>>
File: lohans.jpg (85 KB, 544x364) Image search: [Google]
lohans.jpg
85 KB, 544x364
Alaska is for Pussies.
>>
>>55912964
I like this idea. Niggers and the like would never move to Alaska anyway because its too fucking cold.
>>
>>55914064

I've met a few Muslims in Anchorage. One was an African named Mohammad but we called him Mo. He was absolutely based. A total bro, everybody loved him.

Another was this stuck up Paki cunt in a burka who always bragged about how she was in an arranged marriage. She was weird.

Then there was this girl fleeing from ISIS. She was nice but she could have been Yazidi or Christian for all I know. I kept asking her questions about what Iraq is like but she would just say "It has a rich culture and a diverse people and everybody is getting beheaded"
>>
>>55914185

>dragontail mountains

You fucking beast people.
>>
>>55914511
Nice. I was born in Kodiak while my father was stationed there and lived there till I was 12. I'd seriously move back if, like I said, houses weren't so goddamn expensive.
>>
I stayed in Alaska for a while. It's really not what you think it is. The landscape is beautiful, but it's mostly alcoholics and gigantic mosquitoes that will literally leave golf ball size welts on your skin.
>>
>>55914570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
>>
>>55914792
I think honestly that's what's keeping all the blacks out. Ive thought about moving up there but my life is back home in Texas. I've got a nice job that allows me to build up my family's ranch. If I left I'd be leaving over 100 years of my family's legacy to family who does not care about the land and will sell it off for mobile home parks. So I've got to stay. But anon if the only thing holding you back is money and your not a c u ck, save up and move there.
>>
>>55914802
Very true, but it's all about location. If you can land a place on the coast then everything is great. If you are inland it sucks balls.
>>
I live in Alaska and I just wanted to say, fuck off we're full.
The Moose take up 15%
The bears take up 20% but you'll only see them take 5%
The people are big on hunting and they take 30%
And then the trees take 35%
We barely have enough space for our MooseBearHuman hybrids and getting funding is harder enough
If you come here, be loaded. Please.
Seriously we need funding for our MooseBearHuman hybrids, they will take care of our problems
Also I don't know what the povery side is like
>>
>>55912926
Doesn't know about based Texas, based northern Florida, of based upstate New Hampshire.

Damn, I feel sorry for you europoors.
>>
>>55916940
>MooseBearHuman hybrids
this needs some doujins
>>
>>55914641
Well have to build a walled off white civilization. It'll be like Isreal but for whites. Refugees and not allowed in unless they're overwhelmingly red pilled and succsesful. But only in small numbers,very small. There'll be severe punishments for left wing ideology and anyone who tries to spread it shall be publicly hanged for treason. Any organization that exists in our new country will have to be 95% white. There'll be no jews allowed in. They have their own homeland. Blacks are only allowed in if theyre really rightwing and successful and aren't niggers. Thomas Sowell for example would be good.very small numbers of blacks are like Thomas sowell, red pilled right wing and harvard grad that doesn't support leftism. The population must remain 95% white. Any politician that attempts to bring the number of non whites above 5% is hanged for treason. Also there is no federal Reserve.
>>
>>55914690
>diverse people and everybody is getting beheaded
This is like the best phrase ever.
>>
File: 14460235117340.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
14460235117340.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
>>55916940
Just call Russian Ministry of Defence and we will clear Alaska of all the MooseBearHuman hybrids for free.
>>
File: Alaska.jpg (2 MB, 3984x2241) Image search: [Google]
Alaska.jpg
2 MB, 3984x2241
>>55911568

Come on over. Get a state job where they pay you $30 an hour to sit on your ass. Its fun.
>>
>>55911568
Its fucking cold OP
>>
>>55911568
Yeah it's safe but internet is terrible there
>>
>>55920072

Depends on where you are in the state. GCI serviced areas can get GCI RED 1000mbps fiber.
>>
>>55917731
No, we dont need them cleared we need them made.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.