[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol is wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: troll.jpg (81 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
81 KB, 540x541
http://www.wsj.com/articles/attacker-tried-to-enter-paris-stadium-but-was-turned-away-1447520571
>>
about what?
>>
File: 4u.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4u.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>>55911013

>Muslims constantly killing people, won't be the last time either
>/pol/ is wrong

Enjoy your brain aneurysm m8 as it keeps happening and you get more and more drained and weak trying to defend it and more and more people start backing /pol/ for telling the truth
>>
>making things up
>>
>>55911013
>a guy doing his job deserves international spotlight not because of his heroics but because he's a muslim
man i love living in 2015
>>
>>>>>>>

http://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2015/11/16/attentats-du-13-novembre-4-nouvelles-intox-qui-circulent-lundi_4811107_4355770.html
>>
>>55911013

>all those sources
>>
Muslim here, I would like to quickly apologize for the events in Paris which I had no part in but am already being blamed for.

Its sad that my first reaction upon hearing of the attacks was deep dread. The first thing I did was pray that the attackers were not muslim and a sense of apprehension for the months that will follow.

The months that will consist of even more of my friends suddenly taking off their hijabs because they can't stand the eyes that judge every inch of their being based on a piece of cloth on their head. The months that will consist of racist and hateful comments made about an entire religion followed by nearly 2 billion but whose followers are already guilty by association.

The knowledge that these terrorist attacks are being committed every single day killing hundreds of muslim children, women, men, but knowing that won't matter as its already adamantly clear that one innocent life is more valuable than another due to religion, race, and economic status in life.

Muslims, prepare yourself for the backlash you will unfairly receive in the upcoming months, but never, ever apologize for something you did not do. I am not sorry that a bunch of extremist minorities hijacked my religion and used it as a guise for their written agenda.

I am not sorry that the media is adding to islamophobia and the publics prosecution and portrayal of muslims.

I AM sorry for every single life lost today, and every other day whether it be during the attacks or during everyday life in Syria, Libya, and every other country being massacred by a not-so hidden agenda. Finally,

I am not sorry for being muslim.
>>
Collateral damage
>>
clear example of kebab removing itself
>>
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 798x1000
Nah pol is always right
>>
>>55911967
What extremist agenda?
What do they want if they don't want to convert us and cause fear?
>>
>>55911013
Fuck off, shill.

Even the most delicious apple must be thrown out if it is infested with maggots and rot.
>>
>>55911967
Why can't you just shut the fuck up? Why do you need to hold on your le religgin of peas XD? Why do you get so anally annihilated when people draw Muhammad? Why do you think you can kill people over a drawing? Most importantly if these terrorists are such a minority why don't you muddy fucks man up and take care of them yourselves? I bet nothing would stop Muslim hatred quite like Muslims stopping the terrorists.
>>
>>55911967
Stop being Muslim then. This is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>55911967
>the hijab is just a piece of cloth
Are all Muslims born with the disingenuous gene? I'm sure you think pictures of Mohammed fucking a goat are just a little ink. Right?

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1445917526858.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1445917526858.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
Probably went something like this:
>"Excuse me, is that a bomb in your jacket?"
>"Yes. Yes it is."
>"Sorry, please take that outside. Those are now allowed in here. :^)"
>"Okay! Wow, you sure care about your community!"
>*explodes*
>"Wow, glad I didn't let that bomb in here! Would have been a MESS!!"
>>
>>55911967
If you're so upset about how Muslims will be portrayed, maybe you faggots should fight back and stomp the shit out of the guy giving you a bad name
>>
>>55911013
> claim something is not said
> say it constantly
> still saying it is not said

Self destroying claims
>>
File: 1447373118900.gif (2 MB, 330x166) Image search: [Google]
1447373118900.gif
2 MB, 330x166
>>55911967
fucking muslims playing the victim
>>
>>55911967
If you're sick of Muslims being portrayed in a bad light - start openly speaking out against the Muslims who make you all look bad.

1 in 4 young Muslims in France today admit to supporting ISIS and there is no shortage of radical imams in the country.

Condemning the attacks while refusing to speak out against the fundamentalists and radicals who make those attacks possible helps no one, least of all the supposedly sensible, moderate Muslims that people like you constantly claim are in the majority.
>>
>>55911013
In case anyone's wondering "Zouheir" is not the person who confronted the bomber, he is a security guard who was stationed elsewhere and heard what happened from someone else.

I'm guessing the guard who confronted the bomber is dead.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.