[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make a difference /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: I dun ge'e et.png (55 KB, 257x325) Image search: [Google]
I dun ge'e et.png
55 KB, 257x325
>inb4 english teacher in Korea teaching englosh

Hi, believe it or not I am a Korean who lived overseas for my entire life, lived in an european country in the west yet I still associate myself to be asian(east-asian to be honest) nonetheless due to my upbringing between asian parents. Currently I am living in Korea because I want to be in touch with my roots and heritage.

Anyways as you all may know, Asian countries (apart from Thailand and touristy places) has been free from the African-people crisis the past century.

What is your opinion on multicultral marriage between asians and all who are not?

Do you all still consider it degenerate or am I just part of the 'un-progressive' group of Koreans who think racial heritage is more important than increasing birthrates to encourage our declining low-skilled work force?

I'm writing this because I have been lurking on /pol/ for a while and I am convinced multicultralism without effort to assimilate by the 'invading' party is without justification.

Like Japan and many other countries, we still suffer by the blacks and occasional whites who are not accepted by their own countries who flourishes on the insecure around here.

Opinions?
>Btw, I am part of an elite alumni and if you wish to make a difference in which the world(at least S.Korea) operates, this is the time now.
>>
Mixing between any and all races is bad as it gets rid of the properties that make us unique.
>>
>>55910874
But what if two races mixed to create a better outcome?

I would avoid describing the outcomes based on race exclusively, but what about personal traits(When I talk about mixing with niggers, its because the nigger culture is degenerate in my eyes and first wave niggers are pretty much niggers either way)
>>
>>55911359
Human populations have always changed , but for it to not cause suffering and violence it has to happen at a snails pace over hundreds of years. If people can observe demographic change in their own living memory, it means it is happening too fast, and cultures are being destroyed rather than evolving organically.
>>
If Korea is so great why did your parents immigrate? LOL
>>
>>55910743
>if you wish to make a difference in which the world(at least S.Korea) operates, this is the time now.
Japan is solely responsible for your current economic success. So stop being so shitty to them.
>>
>>55912454
If you are trying to tell me that our success is thanks to Japanese imperialism, you can thank north korea and China for blowing all the shit up back in the war, unlike you shitskins who blamed everything on the white people and still do nothing with all the relatively advanced technology they have left with you with which you will never accomplish in this lifetime
>>
>>55910743

Tbh m8 I see all race mixing as an inherently bad thing. With that said if an Esst Asian and a white love each other I'm not going to lose sleep over their union. It's not disgusting like whites with Arabs, blacks, lah-teen-ohs (see also: mestizos), Indians, etc.
>>
>>55910743
Race mixing is immoral as well as anti science. You are flushing thousand of years of evolution down the drain
>>
>>55912235
Because we suffered from a war which was backed by capitalist democracy and communism back in the 50s duhhhh

>>55913262
does this mean we lose our heritage and knowledge through race mixing?
>>
Mexinigga reporting.

The idea of multicultural marriage is something not to worry about. Those who do tend to go for a multicultural marriage tend to be different from the stereotypes of their culture/race.

Looking at my parents and me and my brother has been quite the opportunity to see culture.

Starting with my parents.
My dad is a rural black man from southern Georgia He and his family tree were different from the rest in his local living. He never tried to be a bad kid, always did good in school, hung out with the white kids because he he was an outcast. Joined military and further to become less black but what I call a true American. Though he does have the tendencies you find in black people but in joking matters.
My mother is a Mexican from a border town. She was raised by legal immigrants and is bilingual. Her and her siblings became deep into rock life and are more white then Mexican. Mom also developed a thing for rap music and black man love.

Me, just like my dad but odder, in his words. I tend to avoid any type of conflict and more introvert. Being on /pol/ says a lot too.

Brother is a nigger. He got most of my mom's genetics so that's why I guess.
>>
>>55912859
I actually meant when Japan gave you $300 million and lent a further $500 million after the Korean War. That money is why "The Miricle on the Han River" happened.

See:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japan_and_the_Republic_of_Korea

(I'm actually white desu. Not that it's relevant at all.)
>>
>>55913587
not really, after thorough inspection of the article, I am finding gaps between citations and trustworthy sources. Especially when it mentioned the current POSCO being the main pioneer of the the miracle of Han river, and it can not be simply generalized to say that it was all due to Japans aid. If you read about the economic development policies under Park Chung-hee's reign, I'm pretty sure there are other economic developments and polices which occurred during the time which had no thanks promised to the Japanese gov. at the time.
>>
Blacks and Muslims have an inferior culture that is immoral to propagate.

I believe Whites marrying Whites and Asians marrying Asians is the ideal, but both cultures are good, so that marriage between them produces decent children as well.
>>
>>55914578
You're right, the money was managed extremely well, and South Korea wouldn't be where it is today if it hadn't been. What I originally meant though, is that you guys give Japan too much shit over WWII. The way they helped after the Korean War should be penance enough.
>>
>>55913432
I actually respect Korean women though, they seem to be the only Asians who don't fawn over white cock
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.