[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Richard Memkins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: richard-dawkins.jpg (58 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
richard-dawkins.jpg
58 KB, 780x520
Why does every fedora-tipping faggot mindlessly embrace all of his ideas some of which are obviously flawed?
> e.g. : "religion is root of all evil"
>>
>>55910395
he never said that. and he´s critizing islam while your pope bends over for them.
>>
File: 1436347186460.png (488 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1436347186460.png
488 KB, 500x750
>>55910395
>>
>>55910395
To be honest Dawkins considers islam a far bigger threat than any other religion. And he does openly speak against it, while religious leaders of christian denominations keep bending over to muslims.
>>
>>55910395
because he's fucking right
every fucking time
>>
>>55910478
Ha, it's true. These days a professional fedora-tipper is more of a crusader than the damned pope.
>>
>>55910395
He invented memes, that's why. Truly the greatest scientist and philosopher.
>>
>>55910478
>he never said that

his documentary, about religion in general, was supposed to be called ''religion : root of all evil'' but its name was changed soon after, probably right after he realized how exaggerated that sounds
>>
>>55910867
he's a normie meme, that's it
>>
>>55910395
>Evil dont really exist
That the correct answer
Evil is just point of view
For /pol/ the jew are evil
For the jew, the goy are evil
>>
>>55910478
>implying I'm religious

so everyone who criticizes him must be religious?
>>
>>55911396

Can we all agree that is /pol/ and Jews worked together, like the Alliance and the Horde, humanity would be able to fight the kebabs of the world, also known as the Burning Legion?
>>
>>55911355
you have no real idea about anything he has said or done, have you?
>>
>>55911682
I used to be fedora tipper myself, I've read almost all of his books, watched countless debates etc. but then I realized there are far worse problems we should take care of rather than religion
>>
>>55911992
Brate koji si ti debil u picku materinu...
Samo zato sto ima vecih problema ne znaci da se "manji" problemi trebaju ignorirati.
>>
>>55911992
Well I think you're a faggot from tumblr or reddit that knows a meme or two and you're just mad as fuck because your previous savior is now talking shit on islam and retweeted Ben "emptied his nine on the welfare line" Garrison's comic about the shit in Mizzou.

Dawkins is a faggot but at least he's got some conviction and real opinions. You probably form your opinons off inuit cave painting forums.
>>
>>55912299
now here is a typical crocunt, can't speak eng at all, he's vulgar and arrogant, only thing that makes him stand out in that is the fact he supports richard memkins

problem je cinjenica da antiteizam uziva u tolikoj popularnosti medu mladim ljudima, a isto se ne moze reci za ostale, primjerice ekonomske probleme, a da ne govorim o neupucenosti tih istih ljudi po pitanju samog problema religije
>>
>>55910395

The Root of All Evil?, later retitled The God Delusion, is a television documentary written and presented by Richard Dawkins in which he argues that humanity would be better off without religion or belief in God.

The documentary was first broadcast in January 2006, in the form of two 45-minute episodes (excluding advertisement breaks), on Channel 4 in the UK.

Dawkins has said that the title The Root of All Evil? was not his preferred choice, but that Channel 4 had insisted on it to create controversy. The sole concession from the producers on the title was the addition of the question mark. Dawkins has stated that the notion of anything being the root of all evil is ridiculous. Dawkins' book The God Delusion, released in September 2006, goes on to examine the topics raised in the documentary in greater detail. The documentary was rebroadcast on the More4 channel on the 25th August 2010 under the title of The God Delusion.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.