[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I think for myself >i just happen to agree with most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: There_must_be_more_to_life.png (1 MB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
There_must_be_more_to_life.png
1 MB, 746x718
>I think for myself
>i just happen to agree with most of the things _______ says

your one of them, arent you?
>>
>>55910251
I think for myself, I'm just posting here because I happen to like this picture.
>>
>>55910341
>>55910377

great
>>
>>55910251

normally i don't agree with /pol/ on these things

but in terms of refugees it's pretty fucking black and white. which is rare
>>
>>55910251

i'd say most of /pol/ is more along the lines of:

>I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING TRUMP SAYS, AND IN THE FACE OF CONTRADICTION I WILL JUST RATIONALIZE SO MY FEELINGS AREN'T HURT

/pol/ is basically tumblr 2.0
>>
smart people can entertain different thoughts and still hold onto their convictions, man.

those idiots running around Dartmouth saying "WITH US OR AGAINST US WHITE TRASH"? That's bad.
>>
>>55910550

kek, well no one can help you, its a trap you yourself have to get out of
>>
>>55910251
>your
>>
>>55910676
>I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING TRUMP SAYS
So far I agree with him on build wall and Brady is the greatest living American.
>>
>>55910791

i knew someone would comment on that

your obviously a follower, you scum

it was all a ruse :^)
>>
>>55910251
>I am not like the sheep, my eyes are opened!
>I just happen to agree with most of the things every next conspiracy nigger spews
>>
>>55910910
The word is "you're" you fucking retard.
>>
>>55911019

i do what i want you fucking stateist
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.