[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why didn't they bomb the ISIS hideouts earlier? How did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: isis.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
why didn't they bomb the ISIS hideouts earlier?
How did the frenchies find them now?
>>
They used Google maps they just updated it Sunday
>>
>>55910027

It's just PR to pacify the peons. Getting a "revenge" will make most people content enough not to question the leadership.
>>
>>55910468
this
>>
>frenchies pick up phone and call up monsieur Obama.
>Obama gives them some low-priority targets not really worth bombing because they dont have any intel on anything better.
>frenchies throw some old surplus bombs on a farm that used to house 5 ISIS fighters and a pickup truck 2 weeks ago.
>>
main purpose of ISIS was to destabilise Syria and kick out Assad.
now situation got a bit out of hand, so ISIS stands no chance.
>>
>>55910468
It also direct the PR against the aggressor.
It's like saying to a mad dog: "Bite be and I will beat you".

They will think twice after that. They will still do it, but it does not have the same taste when you suffer with your victims.
>>
File: kebab removal wedding.jpg (68 KB, 409x600) Image search: [Google]
kebab removal wedding.jpg
68 KB, 409x600
>>55910027
probably have a higher risk of civilian casualties so they hadn't been bombed before. also our intelligence is improving. also they change positions every day - the usa and russia threw them a bone. i for one am glad to have them back by our side. isis is a true evil and they need to be removed.
>>
>>55910027
US gave them the intel.
US could have bombed them long ago but didn't do it for reasons.
>>
>>55910928
so who created isis
>>
>>55910790
>because they will withhold any intel on anything better
FTFY
>>
>>55911299
>isis is a true evil and they need to be removed
Why did you create them then?
>>
File: 1337970679127.jpg (11 KB, 317x206) Image search: [Google]
1337970679127.jpg
11 KB, 317x206
>>55910027
We live in a world where we let cancer spread until it reaches a critical mass and then say "Holy shit, cancer is harmful". Afterwards we try to cure it but it's already so wide spread it's basically too late and the damage has been done.
>>
>>55911420
A lot of countries in the 5 seas region.
>>
>>55911420
You and me, and our 5 eyed friends. And the rest of NATO. ISIS is just a splinter group of the moderate rebels we've been arming to overthrow Assad.
>>
File: 1431375278700.gif (228 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1431375278700.gif
228 KB, 247x248
>>55911763
FUCK YOU CANCER IS A PEACEFUL DISEASE
>>
>>55912092

Only a few percentage of cancer cells actively damage the body.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.