[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand. Why don't we nuke the Middle East
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 156060.jpg (163 KB, 719x524) Image search: [Google]
156060.jpg
163 KB, 719x524
I don't understand. Why don't we nuke the Middle East and form death squads to kill all Muslims in Western countries? No one could stop us. And terrorism would be over forever.
>>
>>55909982
>form death squads to kill all Muslims in Western countries?
>And terrorism would be over forever.
>Jews running literally rampant
>And terrorism would be over forever.

GJGE
>>
File: 1446707758958.jpg (43 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1446707758958.jpg
43 KB, 688x456
>Glassed middle east
>jews still there.
?
>>
You'd have to take out a good chunk of Northern Africa as well.
>>
>>55910832
Who the fuck cares about africa.
>>
>>55911132

Algeria, Libya, Egypt, and Sudan are as bad as all of the countries that got wiped out on OP's map. He even left Somalia in the picture.
>>
>>55910832
>ohwell.jpg
Why not the entirety of Africa?
>>
>>55909982
stay classy america
>>
>>55909982

Except it still leaves half of Pakistan and all of Turkey and Somalia. Kebab removal not complete!
>>
Or then we all just stop giving a fuck about their shitty situation, quit bombing them and taking in any refugees and let them sort their shit and/or kill themselves.
>>
>>55909982
Then you'd go back to butchering each other like you know....Napoleanic Wars, WW1, WW2, Cold War leading you to actually developing those Nuclear weapons to wipe each other off completely.

White people have been at war with themselves and the rest of the world since....ever. Time you lot got nuked instead
>>
File: 1444410300463s.jpg (4 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
1444410300463s.jpg
4 KB, 117x125
Why instead we dont remove Israel once and for all
>>
>>55911782

Wah Wah Wah big bad Israel killing all those helpless Muslims. They should know that the people of Gaza are just having fun when they fire RPG's.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.