[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good afternoon,/pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: trumppp.png (42 KB, 188x238) Image search: [Google]
trumppp.png
42 KB, 188x238
I have a friend from Soviet Russia who thinks Trump is a bigger c.u.c.k than Bernie because Trump let his kids marry jews. He also says Trump isn't self made because of the million dollar loan his father gave him.

What would you say to him, /pol/? I will be showing him this thread later on
>>
He's right. You aren't self made when you start with 1 million. Everyone with half a brain can be successful with 1 million.

You are self made when you start in a garage and have to beg your banker for a 1'000$ loan.

It's a delusional rich kid out of touch with reality.
>>
File: stumped.jpg (96 KB, 950x703) Image search: [Google]
stumped.jpg
96 KB, 950x703
>>55909161

ouch, right on the collective nose of /pol/tards
>>
>>55909161
>Soviet Russia
J. TITOR?
>>
>>55909161
Shill hardee Bernfag.
>>
>>55909418
Do you think you could turn 1 million into several billion?
>>
>>55909161

Trump isn't self-made and has never claimed to be.

He's not redpilled on Jews. But he wants to close the border, deport all illegal aliens, not accept a single Syrian refugee, and deport all Syrian refugees already here. So who gives a fuck.
>>
File: technical.jpg (14 KB, 670x372) Image search: [Google]
technical.jpg
14 KB, 670x372
They're both terrible. Trump's just going to bankrupt us with his shitty business practices and shoddy leadership, while Sanders is going to bankrupt us by thinking that the 1% has enough money to put everyone through university, provide free healthcare, and pay off our debt.

One thing you gotta give Bernie though, he can dance, while all Trump can do is twiddle his fake hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVihwBIRghI
>>
How does it make you a kek to marry your children into the ethnoreligious group that supposedly runs the world and controls all the money?
>>
>>55909418

This.

On top of that, he's a four time draft dodger, despite calling for america to "bomb the shit out of [x]", and calling out mccain for his military record. That makes him an even bigger soft-handed trust fund babby faggot.
>>
>>55909579
Yes.

Also he didn't start alone. He had his family and their relations behind him.

Don't get me wrong, he's a successful businessman, but he's not self made.
>>
>>55909161

hes not wrong but right now anyone who is against shitskins is worth gold

id much rather see this fat faggot in power then the current nigger

politics is always about picking the lesser evil, everyone is a corrupt shithead so the only way normal people can win is pick the least corrupt one and replace him/her when they get too rotten
>>
>>55909579

Don't be an idiot man trump did not so that.
>>
>>55909806

He called out McCain for warmongering, saying it was always the old who send the young to die and that McCain should go over himself if he wants to fight. He said that being taken prisoner should not give someone a lifetime license to send American children into harm's way, which was a pretty good point.
>>
>>55909806
Honestly why does any of this matter?
>>
>>55909418
What would you do with a million dollars today? Let's hear the whole plan.
>>
>>55910151
Didn't Shillary give that same answer lel
>>
>>55909161
Turning a million dollars into 10 billion is still impressive. And he doesn't use his business to show everyone that he is self-made, he uses it to show that he has experience as a leader and creating jobs
>>
>>55910151

>hurr durr obama is a muslim! check his birth certificate!

>trump is a massive hypocrite? ah who cares, why would that even matter?

>>55910053

KEK that is NOT what he said at all. the exact quote was:

>"He's not a war hero," Trump said. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

>"Perhaps he's a war hero, but right now, he's said bad things about a lot of people,' Trump added.

>"I never liked him after that, because I don't like losers," Trump said.

you trumpfags are so fucking delusional it is unreal.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.