[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People where discussing about a symbol/flag that would represent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: flag.png (134 KB, 1600x1128) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
134 KB, 1600x1128
People where discussing about a symbol/flag that would represent the fight against islam so i made this one. It's the mathematical symbol does not equal to over the world, the colors on the back symbolizes the west as white and the east as dark.
>>
I like it. Good work.
>>
File: flag2.png (78 KB, 1600x1128) Image search: [Google]
flag2.png
78 KB, 1600x1128
>>55908958
Simple version of it.
>>
File: flag.png (64 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
64 KB, 1000x667
>>55908958
>>55909159
BUT WHERE IS THE FUCKING BOAR
Just kidding.
>>
File: Bloc-identitaire.png (9 KB, 350x220) Image search: [Google]
Bloc-identitaire.png
9 KB, 350x220
>>55906503
Europe was rectified and reconciled to its Creator. You were just shown the verse about Lucifer, the morning start. Countries of Europe are battling against chaotic sun worshippers as we speak. The wind blows where it will, in the end you will reap what you sow. Religion is of God and he who seeks other gods will stand in judgement of the same. He - who you call filth - made you, and made you in His image, and as a man, only He is worshipful.

Wickedness is of the flesh. The carnal religions were not of Him. His ways are good. Repent.
>>
>>55908958

kek, people still believe this black and white bullshit

i hope you enjoy being raped by your own country faggots
>>
File: 4.png (16 KB, 1232x742) Image search: [Google]
4.png
16 KB, 1232x742
>>
>>55909159

i simply do not know what the fuck should that shitty flag represent, also it has no

>Boar
>>
Don't really like the boar idea that much but I fucked around with the concept anyways.
>>
>>55910368
kek the ones on the right remember me of
>>
File: Boxes.png (70 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Boxes.png
70 KB, 700x700
Somebody in the last thread proposed something like this.
>>
>>55910912
remind*
>>
there is nothing wrong with being a muslim
>>
>>55908958
OP can you please upload the illustrator file for those? I wanna try to work with that concept. It's pretty gud
>>
>>55911281
Except for the Muslim Conquest where you stole 90% of the land you currently occupy.
>>
>>55911053
Just looks like a cube to me. What's supposed to be the idea/message behind it?
>>
>no swastikas posted yet

step up your game faggots
>>
>>55911406
I made them as bitmaps only, Its pretty easy to make a vector from it though.
>>
>>55911468
It's good to know if it ever comes to that we have the US to reconquer us back from the musles. :3c
>>
>>55911468
>says the amerikek
unless you are a native your argument is invalid
>>
>>55911689
I have no idea. He posted some mumbo jumbo about equality. I just thought it looked neat, so I made one in photoshop.
>>
ummm just use the winterchan symbol it's pretty good looking, easy to draw, and is already recognizable
>>
>>55908958

No one is going to understand why there are a bunch of red lines on the globe.

That particular design looks awful, too.

Flags should be as simple as possible.
>>
>>55912225
>>55909159
>>
>>55908958
Degenerate.
>>
>>55912425

That version sucks, too.

Ditch the concept of random red lines on a blue ball.
>>
File: pumbaa_icons_pack_121113.jpg (30 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
pumbaa_icons_pack_121113.jpg
30 KB, 425x425
We could attract and brainwash kids into our cause too
>>
>>55912072
It's based on the "solved rubik's cube", against multiculturalsim
>>
>>55911987
Your justification for the Muslim Conquest is 'well, conquest happened someplace else on the planet too at one point!'.

It doesn't work like that you halfwit.

Me being American has absolutely nothing to do with the fact the Muslim Conquest was the result of racist Arab Supremacist Ideology. 90% of Muslim land today was stolen through invasion.

This history does not 'disappear' simply because conquest exist in other places of the world.

Muslims STILL love on stolen land.
>>
>>55912225
Not necessary they be simple. so much as easily recognizable.

But yeah, that flag is crap.

>Muh color on color.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.