[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young people have a contempt for marriage. How can they be convinced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: young couple sleeping.png (804 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
young couple sleeping.png
804 KB, 1280x720
Young people have a contempt for marriage. How can they be convinced of the importance of marriage when they believe they have no good reasons to marry and have children?
>>
>>55908842
Not sure degeneracy is the only cause for this. Marriage and children cost money. I think that if the economic situation wasn't so shitty, things would be slightly different.
>>
>>55908842
>How can they be convinced of the importance of marriage
They would have to be amongst people worth marrying.
Given the state of the average millenials I don't think it's a good idea for these self-absorbed twats to get married.
>>
>>55908842
>Young men have a contempt for marriage.

Fixed that for you, men see how rigged the whole thing is.
>>
>>55909156

This

At least in America even a single medical emergency can land you broke
>>
>>55909447
if it weren't for feminism, marriage would be great
>>
>>55909354
Depends the way they see the purpose of marriage:
-if they consider it's the endstate of passionate love they'll end up divorcing anyway
-if they see it at the foundation of the family, then why not.
>>
>>55908842

80% of new marriages fail within the first 10 years. That equates to a 80% chance of losing half your stuff, and possibly losing access to whatever kids you had as well. Permanent alimony is ridiculously stacked against men.
>>
There's little or no fiscal or social benefit to marriage for the millennial generation.
>>
>>55909642
>-if they see it at the foundation of the family, then why not.
But you see I don't want them raising children. They are the product of shitty parenting and are likely to just make a generation worse than theirs.

I'm perfectly fine with the current generation being mostly a genetic dead-end. Don't push for more people to have kids when the kids they would produce are expected to be of poor quality.
>>
File: weed.jpg (105 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
105 KB, 600x300
>>55908842
Screw marriage. It's such an outdated concept I'm surprised people still go through with it in this day and age.

Why would I want to marry someone who'll turn into a frumpy, bossy old cow who can take away 50% of your assets in an instant?

You know what I'd rather do? Get high, play GTA, rake in cash from my high paying job and go out with numerous women from various, interesting backgrounds. All without someone telling me what to do or looking over my shoulder.
>>
>>55909447
>>Young men have a contempt for marriage.

Not sure about it, both men and women have contempt for marriage.

I know degenerate women that don't want to have a husband and kids, "muh career", "muh independence", "muh waistline" etc.

It's a good thing my gf isn't that fucked up.
>>
feminism fucked the marriage system in america, the risk of losing everything you spent your whole life working for to some leech with a vagina is a possibility
>>
>>55909790
my assets*
>>
>>55909833
I wonder what ideology caused that?
>>
>>55909785
>But you see I don't want them raising children. They are the product of shitty parenting and are likely to just make a generation worse than theirs.
>I'm perfectly fine with the current generation being mostly a genetic dead-end. Don't push for more people to have kids when the kids they would produce are expected to be of poor quality.
Don't know, maybe our generation knows first hand how divorcing parents can be troubling, how not receiving any kind of transmission can't be crippling, etc.
>>
>>55910000
Individualism I'd say
>>
>>55908842
> implying there are women out there worth marring anymore
If I came across the right girl and things went well, I'd defenitly consider marriage in the long term alas it is the year 2015
> tfw when I actully am planning to prepose to my gf of like 8 years soon
>>
>>55908842
i'd marry Yukarin if it gets her to step away from the ledge
;_;
>>
>>55910106
LOL go fuck yourself commie.
>>
It disturbs me that my peers don't realise how miserable they are. I think it's because they haven't know anything different. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read old books that talk about a happier way of life, and those books aren't taught anymore.
>>
>>55910386
>the opposite of individualism is communism
>middle age was communist
How American of you...
>>
>>55908842
Because I have nice physique but only 5/10 face and only ugly fat women take interest in me. I have nothing against them however I do not want to marry anyone like that or have children with them.
I am also a poorfag which makes the whole situation much worse
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.