[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright Euro bros, what countries have the heaviest concentration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: central_eastern_europe_1.gif (46 KB, 380x451) Image search: [Google]
central_eastern_europe_1.gif
46 KB, 380x451
alright Euro bros, what countries have the heaviest concentration of red pills? are there any based countries left that aren't being keked hard by SJW leadership?
>>
>>55908744
My country + the rest of V4
>>
Israel of course. It's sad you don't know this yet
>>
90% of the Slavic countries including mine
>>
Any country that still have a high number of practicing Catholic or Orthodox Christians.
>>
>>55908744
Turkey
>>
File: XXIX_Peregrina_o_chegada_3_.jpg (275 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
XXIX_Peregrina_o_chegada_3_.jpg
275 KB, 1200x800
If this counts we still go to Fatima on foot just to see the kike on the cross and his mother and there's church on the TV every Sundays.

I think we all want to preserve that over here.

But being the euroes we are and Merkel's pet forcibly forced us to accept some suicide bombers here.
>>
>>55908744
red pill meme needs to die. its killing pol
>>
>>55908744
If you wanted to know about the most anti-Islam European leader just google "Miloš Zeman"
>In June 2011, Zeman, referring to Islam, said "The enemy is the anti-civilisation spreading from North Africa to Indonesia. Two billion people live in it and its financed through selling oil and drugs". He likened Muslims who believe in the Qur'an to Nazis.

>heaviest concentration of red pills
>based countries left
>keked hard by SJW leadership?
What kind of autistic new-speak is that?
>>
What is sjw?
>>
>>55911594
Super jealous wife
>>
>>55911594
mindless abomination of society.
>>
Italy + V4 + probably other balkanite countries.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.