[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if the muslim refugees from syria are changed with the christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 143706928634112.gif (303 KB, 244x244) Image search: [Google]
143706928634112.gif
303 KB, 244x244
if the muslim refugees from syria are changed with the christian refugees from kenya and nigeria escaping the terror of ISIS will you assholes change your mind about immigration or are you dickheads are racists like that?
>>
>>55908087
>or are you dickheads are racists like that

>>
>>55908087

High melanin content marks the savage.
>>
Maybe just a little.
>>
>>55908087
Are you new?
>>
>>55908087
When is the last time a Christian refugee slaughtered 100+ first worlders?
>>
>>55908280
this desu, never trust the swarthy devils
>>
>>55908087
Those people would still outbreed us.
Don't you care about survival of ALL European ethnicities?

The move of overwhelming Europe ITSELF is aggressive.
>>
>>55908087
Nigerian culture is even worse than the Syrian one.

When Japan or Australia is invaded by the octopus kraken, I will reconsider.
>>
>Its racist to care about your own race and preserve your culture that has been enacted by your race's unique genetics.
Fine by me racist pride world wide. Pooskins will always act like animals from a white perspective. The best we can do is leave them to it and hope they run out of corrugated tin, die of starvation and wind up back in mud huts worshipping juju as nature moulded them
>>
>>55908752
I'm only sad that delicate white skin on a woman will go away. Remember the next time you see a qt with soft pouty lips, eyes full of warmth, shivering slightly on a cool windy day. She will be eradicated, even the black qts will be eradicated. 300lb shoneequa with greasy lips, glued on hair, and a disapproving glare will demand your genuine love. She will let every woman like that know that they should not exist. She will tear them down emotionally until they realize that they are oppressing her by crowding up the dating market.

Shoneequa don't want no poor black man, so that fair white skin will collect bruises, indent due to a crack addiction, and her smile will fade away from her life of taking care of Shoneequa's babies (Black men don't like race mixing children, they only like fucking white women so they'll just do anal with her) But pale women will go extinct knowing that she stopped oppressing marginalized women.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.