[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger kills woman in sex game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3316518/Florida-man-21-arrested-shot-killed-woman-18-role-playing-freaky-sex-inside-motel.html

Tyronne said he was with his girlfriend for 3 days. The nigger said they played a sexual game where he pointed a gun to her face and unfortunately it shoot accidentally
>>
>>55905471
>inb4 its the one actual case in recorded history where a nigger really din do nuffin
>>
hhhhhnnnnngggg
>>
>>55905471
who cares?
>>
>>55905471
nothing of value was lost
>>
If you are using a gun in a "sex game" why the hell would you have it loaded?
>>
File: typical cuck woman.png (586 KB, 634x864) Image search: [Google]
typical cuck woman.png
586 KB, 634x864
>>55905471
white liberal women love to get raped
>>
>>55905471
Florida Man strikes again.
>>
>>55905471
burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
Brings joy to my heart.
>>
she burnt the coal. She ought to have known what happens next
>>
Everything happened perfectly, a nigger is where he belongs and a mudshark is rotting where she belongs. If I could so little as click my fingers to bring her back my fingers would go unclicked.
>>
>>55905471
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>55905471
>>55904543
>>
>coalburner dead
>nigger locked for life

DEUS VULT
>>
>>55906054
>He isn't sexual attracted to loaded weapons
pleb
>>
>>55906070

>10 years later, she will have either bloated, become a single mother, or view these images with amusement as she goes back to cheating on her white husband.
>>
>>55906097

The heat makes us go crazy
>>
>>55906070
imagine how many black cocks your mom was stuffed with in college

endless BBC
>>
>>55906054
He put out the magazine.
Because he is a nigger though he forgot the fact that there was still a bullet loaded in the chamber
>>
omg surprise.
>>
>>
>>55906054
Only way to blow your load m8
>>
>>55906070
It's all fun and games until a spider comes crawling around.
>>
>>55905471
>burn coal
>get smoked
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.