[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know college liberal radicals have been shattering the fabric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 423x750
I know college liberal radicals have been shattering the fabric of the natural order for awhile now, but at the same rate it's easy as fuck to red pill them.

A couple of liberal college students at my college are getting tired of their human sexuality professor, always bringing up the evil patriarchy and that the protest in Missouri is important.

I tell these students that their professor is one in tens of thousands across the country pushing this cultural appropriation and political correctness. I show them that liberalism is nothing more than an evolved form of Marxism, because the Frankfurt school introduced these ideologies, I've even spoken out against sexual harassment training because we don't need it shoved down our throats everyday and we get the damn message already.

I'm to the point where these classmates of mine find any red pill I bring up interesting. I think the tide is turning at my school and they will not fall pray to any political correctness not one bit. Btw I showed them one of pic related and they couldn't believe how radical liberals have become.
>>
>>55905003
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>55905003
I don't know what it is but stupid tumblr feminism check your privilege bullshit makes me SO FUCKING MAD all the fucking time. Do they honestly think they're some special fucking snowflakes? The only reason they're all these extra "genders" is so that they can stand out. In 10 years when they're not posting on tumblr anymore, are they REALLY going to think they're a fucking SQUIRRELKIN? FUCK NO. YOU STUPID BITCHES. FUCK.
>>
>>55905003
>I tell, I show, I'm doing
You sound like a narcissist and, given that you use 4chan and thus probably abhor social interaction, are likely a liar as well.
>>
>>55905269
Part of me thinks it's disenfranchisement of the self and the American Dream; a lot of males today have no identity or life purpose in America any more and need something to latch onto to give them a sense of purpose. I'd want these people to take refuge in the red pill instead an be here with us instead of tumblr or Twitter. I feel that they could be possible path of light converts instead of enemies.
>>
>>55905003
same, my classmates are talking about how niggers are the lowest of society and how they are so far down, they are scrapeing gum off the roads

>did i do good?
>>
>>55905430
You fucker

Do you enjoy how normal America is today and can you develop lots of friends with the kinds of people we have living here? What you said should come from a person living in a non-degenerate 1st world society, which America isn't right now.
>>
>>55905003
When will they introduce the privilege of being mentally healthy? Ah, never, because the notion of health is oppressive.
>>
>>55905567
Subtle messaging puts the ideas in people's heads without directly telling them.

If you're sitting there in silence and rubbing your hands together while the rest of the class is talking about it then you definitely did well.
>>
>>55905814
thank you, thank you.

just sad ill have to do it the jewish way
>>
>>55905814
also, ill be going now.

the key to redpilling is planning

read: the 48 laws of power
>>
>>55905780
But they already did, you mind-ableist.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.