[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about Kurds? Can we just give them Syria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Kurdistan.svg.png (83 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Kurdistan.svg.png
83 KB, 3000x2000
How does /pol/ feel about Kurds? Can we just give them Syria and form a broship with?
>>
>>55904778
Kurds are based and their women are qt's.
>>
>>55904778
Anything that kills Turks is okay with me tbqhwu famalam
>>
Kurds are the SJWs of the Middle East. Would remove/10
>>
>>55904778
Hard-core commies. Pass.
>>
>>55905128
explain?
>>
>>55904778
Why did they steal Hungary's flag?
>>
I wouldn't mind seeing an independent Kurdish state at all actually.

Seems like I remember reading about infighting between Kurdish factions though, maybe I'm mistaken.
>>
Their flag would look nice without that shit on the middle
>>
>>55905733
Mfw when American bitching while pondering weapons to IS
>>
>>55906281
Are you agree to remove the sun?
>>
>>55905255
Their communist party is pretty strong. That's why they sometimes end up fighting each other more than focusing on the Islamists. Even when Saddam was around, they ended up fighting each other more even when Saddam was sending planes to bomb them.
>>
Ethnic cleansing bastards. The Kurdish situation will be the new Gaza
>>
Better than Arabs, better than Turks.
Them and Assyrians hopefully split off shity arab nations and form their own country.
>>
Jewmerica lacking elementary geographic notions.
>>
>>55906416
Read some better history don't make arogant poster you don't know better than ones country champ.
>>
>>55904778
kurdshit detected
>>
Islamic communists
>>
File: Flag_of_Hungary_(1867-1918).svg.png (323 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Hungary_(1867-1918).svg.png
323 KB, 1200x800
>>55906393
Idk I just said if they would use someting else as coat of arms it'd be more badass
>>
>>55904778
Honestly I am enjoying the idea of being amused with Kurds having their own state that turns commie and agaisnt the USA and the west and joins the Iran, Russia alliance.
>>
>>55904778
They kill kaffirs. Good by me.
>>
Yes Kurds should take the place of Turkey in NATO and move all the nukes there and bomb the hell out of Turkey.
>>
Unlike the whiny balestinians, Kurds actually deserve a state
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.