[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lefty logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 720x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 720x555
Mfw this keeps getting shared and liked all over HebeBook
>>
>>55903310

Why is it, that after every single muslim attack the first reaction from the left is to post "not all muslims are lyke dis!!!!!"

But after anything remotely right wing, its "they are all like dis!!!!"
>>
>>55903310
>remember the six million marginalized opressed muslims!

What is this trying to say? I would be fucking scared if there were 6000 attackers instead of 3 holy shit. 60,000 would be a fucking invasion!
>>
That's one way of saying that not all Muslims are terrorist, but all terrorists are Muslim.

Not all mutagens are carcinogens, but all carcinogens are mutagens. There's one surefire way to eliminate carcinogens...
>>
There's the fact that these assholes don't exist in a vacuum. They have supporters, or Atleast people willing to look the other way. Where else did they get the equipment to carry this all out?
>>
>>55903776
This. Even despite the fact the image is built on the faulty premise that [all Muslims that don't commit terrorism aren't radical] it still paints a horrible image when it took 7 people to kill over a hundred people, imagine what 6,000 could do.
>>
File: CT4EZe3XIAAX2NZ.jpg-large.jpg (21 KB, 599x287) Image search: [Google]
CT4EZe3XIAAX2NZ.jpg-large.jpg
21 KB, 599x287
>>
>>55904011
>implying the infidel kafirs are innocent
>>
Maybe 0.1% of muslims are actually going to kill anyone, but 100% of them hold values that conflicts with the west's and so shouldn't be partaking in western democracy.
>>
>>55903310
Yes because as a finance major i can assure you that statistics never leads anyone astray...
>>
>>55904011
But that doesn't apply to nonbelievers, does it?
>>
so why dont these people ever get caught before something happens? Do all their neighbors and family just not notice? If a neighbor of mine started rambling about killing people for god is justified or made the entire cellar smell of gasoline and chemicals I think id call the police.

Seems that muslims are either blind towards the extremists among them or they actually dont care!
>>
Someone make the same thing about how if all cops were trigger happy x amount of niggers would actually be shot everyday.

their brains wouldnt be able to take it
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>55903310
Actually over 20% of french muslims openly support isis
>>
>>55903310
They should read the Koran, it would change their oppinion real fast
>>
>>55904011
For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.

its a law given to jews, not muslims.
>>
>>55904011
Dude they weren't innocent, THEY WERE INFIDELS!!!
>>
>>55904011
Next verse Quan 5:33 "Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,"

not sure if taquia or not informed. not being muslim is a crime.
>>
>>55903310
>PERSPECTIVE
An asshole is a guy taking up two parking spots not someone mowing down civilians with an ak.
>>
>>55903821
not all Americans are murderers but some are, there's only one sure fire way to get rid of murderers...
>>
>>55903310
It was a handful of arseholes.
These arseholes were terrorists.
And these arseholes were muslim.

They were arseholes and muslim terrorists.
>>
>>55903310
And yet if they were to be polled, several million would likely agree with the terror attacks.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/11/young-dutch-turks-radical-views-worry-mps-call-for-more-research/

in kek version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulLUV_XxQmo
>>
File: suicide-bombers2.png (11 KB, 458x503) Image search: [Google]
suicide-bombers2.png
11 KB, 458x503
>>55903310
Just post this video and this image.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>55903310
In a 2007 Pew Research poll in response to a question on whether suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets to defend Islam could be justified,[27] in Europe:

64% of Muslims in France believed it could never be justified, 19% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.
70% of Muslims in Britain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 12% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
83% of Muslims in Germany believed it could never be justified, 6% believed it could be justified rarely, 6% sometimes, and 1% thought it could be justified often.
69% of Muslims in Spain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.

In mainly Muslim countries:

45% of Muslims in Egypt believed it could never be justified, 25% believed it could be justified rarely, 20% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
61% of Muslims in Turkey believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 14% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
43% of Muslims in Jordan believed it could never be justified, 28% believed it could be justified rarely, 24% sometimes, and 5% thought it could be justified often.
28% of Muslims in Nigeria believed it could never be justified, 23% believed it could be justified rarely, 38% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
69% of Muslims in Pakistan believed it could never be justified, 8% believed it could be justified rarely, 7% sometimes, and 7% thought it could be justified often.
71% of Muslims in Indonesia believed it could never be justified, 18% believed it could be justified rarely, 8% sometimes, and 2% thought it could be justified often.
>>
>>55903310
They use the "KKK = Christianity" argument all the time, so where's the logic here? Muslims get a free pass because there's more of them?
>>
>>55903310
>Using hypothetical numbers as basis for an argument

Some of my fellow liberals sure are retarded.
>>
>>55903310

SIX
>>
>>55903310
I think I will be spending the holidays alone, for the first time in my life. I would prefer not to talk with anybody.
>>
>>55905080
I agree, we should get rid of niggers.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.