[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protest to keep refugees out of California- Nov 25
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1447461640133.jpg (42 KB, 599x325) Image search: [Google]
1447461640133.jpg
42 KB, 599x325
300 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90013

Circle block requesting gov jerry brown refuse refugees.

It's time to put up or shut up /pol/.
>>
>california
Who gives a fuck about that shithole.
>>
>>55904286
Maybe no one, but it's still apart of your country.
Let an infection enter 1 area of the body and it can destroy the whole body from the inside.
>>
>>55905070
California is already fucking cancer, just look at san fracisco.

Fuck you faggots, hope you get invaded and murdered.
>>
>>55903053
Bump
Any of this happening around San diego? I'd join up
>>
>>55903053
Literally where?
>>
You should bring attention to how Islam treats gays. And in such a way they can't tu quoque about Christianity.
>>
File: 1447646195052.jpg (11 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1447646195052.jpg
11 KB, 250x236
>kek ol' fornia
>Why shouldn't we let that shithole burn to the ground?
>>
>>55904286
>>55905160
>>55905531
Retards
Letting them get a foothold anywhere is bad,
>>
>>55903053
What time?
I'm about an hour away. Anything in San Diego?
>>
>>55905160
>>55904286
>>55905531
>Complain no one does anything
>shit on the first person trying to do something.
Not sure if jew.

>>55905345
I'm not sure.
I'm just giving the people of California a starting point for "what are we going to do about this"
the rest will follow.

>>55905408
Where else?
Governor of california jerry Browns office building.
>>
>>55905887
To be fair, it's arguable that the liberal cancer that Commie-fornia radiates is as destructive to our society as terrorism. Hell it's even more so because people don't see it as "evil" so it can easily infiltrate shit more.
>>
>>55906198
Maybe pick a place that isn't overrun by mexicans, faggots, and filthy rich jew celebrities.

You scum can all get wiped out by mudslimes.
>>
>>55906370
So you are saying that you won't protest because you are scared to face what you are protesting?

Well this may not be for you but I still hope you would stop by on Nov 5 just to see what happens.

If it makes you feel better the number of like minded Americans will be there if it goes well, to make it seem a bit safer.
>>
>>55907067
No I wont protest because there is nothing in california I wish to fucking protect.

Its garbage and its shit, hell the mudslime invasion can't possibly fuck it up more than it already is.
>>
>>55906074
Can I get an answer?
>>
>>55906327
I haven't been in California long but I'm here now.
Other states are right to refuse the refugees but they won't just give up. They will try another state.
As you and others will agree California is already shit filled with bums thugs and immigrants. What do you think will happen when they flood into an already broken state? The debate won't be rather to keep them in or out. It will be what state close to ours should pick up the slack.
>>
File: ayy.png (36 KB, 952x463) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
36 KB, 952x463
It's too late anon.

California is already doomed.
>>
>>55907270
Sorry. There won't be a time and there won't be an end.
Just a cause and a date.
If enough people in this country are awake and want to protect it that should be more then enough.
I'm starting it but I won't be organizing it.
Starting tomorrow I'll be spreading the protest date publicly though I'm not sure how yet.
If people take it as their own event that's fine.
As long as people have somewhere to start.
>>
>>55907638
This event is for the idiots like me who don't give up.
>>
>>55907886
Well... If I'm off I'll definitely go.
>>
File: 1447515070277s.jpg (8 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1447515070277s.jpg
8 KB, 250x166
>>55908616
Thank you. spread it how ever you can to get people to go.
we won't have much time before the fact other govs refused refugees loses its traction.
>>
If they let refugeehadists in ANY state, they're going to disperse and start causing mayhem as quick as they can. It has to be stopped before they gain a foothold and start importing their breeding slaves and spawn.
>>
>>55903053
You shitting me? Sharia would be an inconceivably vast improvement for California. Can you just fall into the fucking ocean already?
>>
>>55910235
Then I suggest you start the idea of a protest too.
If no one else will do it why not you.
>>
File: Tomokobrator.jpg (251 KB, 960x1500) Image search: [Google]
Tomokobrator.jpg
251 KB, 960x1500
There's likely to be a lot of resistance from leftist Californians.
>>
>>55905160

Californian here and I agree with this assessment.

This state is a fucking wasteland.

The only hope that it has left is that the big one will hit soon, forcing all the illegals and nig nogs out of the state and into the shithole that is Nevada.

A hard reset is in order for California.
>>
Lived here all my life, ill be there. Ill make sure you guys know its me. Might wear my Make America Great Again hat
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.