[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't we just dumb them all to saint helena?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Can't we just dumb them all to saint helena?
>>
Or perhaps on one of the greek islands?
>>
>>55903008
>that huge wheel on Romania

I honestly dont know why they bother shoving muslim "refugees" down our throat. We'll be a non-white country by 2050 according to some estimates.
>>
>>55903008
Yes please
>>
>>55903008
>>55903221
>America
>Canada
>Australia

I'm sick of you non-Europeans shit, if they can cross from Africa they can cross the Atlantic. Pull your load, we didn't get a choice about being near the Great Middle Eastern firestorm on Earth and neither should you.
>>
>>55903546
muslims > gypsies desu
>>
>>55903008
Don't post that, evio. We are humans too.
>>
>>55903008
nah mate Saint Helenaisn't big enough and I don't want them defiling the memorial they have for old bony. I would send them to either west Falklands or south Georgia at least there they might have to contend with land mines the cold. one of the fun places where you can get a cancerous tan and frostbite at the same time. and on those island there is fuck all for them to steal
>>
File: lemons.jpg (172 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lemons.jpg
172 KB, 500x500
>wheel as big as France with 1/6 of the population

JUST

that said, we can mostly just about handle the gypsies we have and they keep us sharp. Just don't send any more
>>
>>55903546
Run into the mountains.

Gypsies can't handle the mountains.

Its the only way.
>>
>>55903933
i live in the mountains...gypsies are everywhere desu senpai
>>
>>55903546
The second Romania becomes a muslim country, all gypsies will be walking around without hands.
>>
>>55904889
At least there's an upside, r-right?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.