[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brothers, after countless hours of not sleeping after the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (411 KB, 2500x1520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
411 KB, 2500x1520
My brothers, after countless hours of not sleeping after the paris attacks i have made a list of the most likely locations to be struck by ISIS next.
LONDON-Big Ben
LONDON-Tower Of London
ROME-The Colosseum
MOSCOW-Vasilij Cathedral
STOCKHOLM-Globen
STOCKHOLM-Gamla Stan

This is all for now, i got more but im making a pastebin of all of the likely targets
>>
>Big Ben
No chance to get up there or around the pillars due to our security

>Tower of London
For what purpose? Kek
>>
Inside he Colosseum would be pretty hype, back to roman times but with guns
What do you think senpai
>>
>>55901962
increasing fear of terrorism and hate of muslims
and im not talking about blowing up big ben you retard im talking about blowing up tourists
>>
>>55901853
I don't see the potential but bump because I'm curious about the process being entertaining to look at.
>>
Pretty sure they're going to go after leaders.

I find it odd that the Holdande just happened to be watching the football whilst they were blowing themselves up just outside.

tbqh i'd like to see panface take a bullet, Nigel would be instantly put in his place and we can finally remove kebab
>>
>>55902061
But I mean security is so tight in Central London or should I say the City of London , I honestly don't see it happening there.
>>
There not into that mainstream target practice anymore...
They will walk into a mall and start shooting then allah snackbar suicide bomb.
Why are you guy's so dumb.
>>
i believe you are confusing ISIS with tourists
they will not go for sightseeng
they will do as in Paris - most kills possible
thats why most crowded spots, not old tourist ruins
>>
>>55902098
Osbourne would be put in his place, either him or Theresa May tbqh senpai
>>
>>55901853
brussels eu district?
>>
>>55902202
ah sorry im really tired after working on this
they always find a way
>>
>>55901853
They're not going to go after monuments or high-profile targets. They're sandniggers frustrated they don't have any goats to fuck. They're gonna get close to them, sure, but that's just a diversion like with the football game. Blew a bomb outside a gate and most security was focused there while they massacred 100 people in the concert hall.

What we just saw is what we'll get. They're far too incompetent to pull off the shit you all are talking about.
>>
>>55902228
yes i know the list is not finished
>>
>>55902373
we havent seen the best of them yet though
>>
>>55901853
no one gives a fuck about Valisliy's cathedral, faggot
>>
>>55902352
It's alright f.am, how long were you working on it? Where did you get the info from?
>>
>>55902531
tourists do faggot the list isnt finished yet its probably not even going to be on the final versio n
>>
It's not like they hit Eiffel Tower in Paris either.
>>
>>55902574
like a little while before the paris attacks to now, highly educated guesses and research margin of error is like 50% right now im going to work on it for like a few more weeks
>>
I really hope ISIS pisses off Russia next. I like the Russians and all, but once you piss them off they won't hesitate take things too far.
>>
>Colosseum
>Death toll: 3 Pakistani souvenir vendors and a Romanian panhandler
>Latin neopagan community requests protection and armed intervention in Syria

St. Peter's Basilica would be the most obvious target.
You say you've thought of this all week? You really are a dumbass.
ISIS wouldn't go for monuments unless they are important symbols of what the west incarnates.
Christian symbols would be the target in Rome, which is also the name generically given to all Christendom.
Otherwise their latest strategy is to push Europeans to the brink by targeting entertainment places, places where people enjoy life.
They already wanted to explode a rock concert in Paris back in August.
So for Rome, besides the Vatican, pizza places would be obvious targets.

As for the UK, Islamists are already balls deep inside since their truce which followed the last attacks, hence the reluctance in deporting Abu Hamza.

Sweden will never be attacked because ISIS knows Swedes are keked beyond any chance of being provoked to the point of delivering the backlash on muslims ISIS wants
>>
>>55902898

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrojet_Flight_9268
>>
>>55903846
dude this is not even a tenth of what i have on the list u fuckhead
>>
>>55902373
Yeah, its not like they managed to completely wreck 400 meters sky scrapers or anything.
>>
>>55901853
I don't think they will touch Moscow.

Your other predictions seem accurate.
>>
File: 1447653680628.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1447653680628.png
1 MB, 1440x900
>>55904189
>>
>>55904189
the jews did it no jk u guys are cool
>>
>>55902870
So you pulled it out kf your butthole, basically?
>>
>>55901853
Wait, if the terrorists blow up Big Ben, how will all the Brits know what time it is?
>>
>>55904688
a little bit yes
>>
>>55901853
>MOSCOW-Vasilij Cathedral
You're an idiot. The most probably targets are places with large concentrations of people, like aiports, public transport, cinemas, theatres and so on.
>>
>>55904838
ERERERERERE it isnt going to be on the final list you fucktard go drink more vodka
>>
you are thinking too much as if this were a movie or a video game, the difficulty of hitting any kind of monument would be ridiculously high

all ISIS want to do is kill people and spread terror, they can just as easily do that in low security locations

look at Paris as an example, a gig, several restaurants and several bars. The one guy who tried to get into the Stade de France failed precisely because it has better security
>>
>>55904703
ring John Oliver
>>
not the bongs

NOT THE BONGS
>>
>>55901853
This really took hours of not sleeping?
>>
>>55904703
Ahmed sure could help
>>
>>55902098
as if! they know the leaders are importing sufficient numbers and kowtowing

also, not many Whites left in London
>>
>>55905011
>>55905067
Completely different and entertaining responses kek
>>
>>55904982
This wouldn't have happened in the states

Time the EU comes to terms with the post 9/11 world
>>
>>55904912
I know it's hard to accept for youself that you're wrong, my butthurt Swede friend
>>
>>55904982
yes i know
>>
>>55905053
no man this is a fraction of what ive done and its not even finished yet
>>
>>55901853
>attack on Stockholm

Why would they bomb a place that's already keking itself so hard?
>>
>>55905623
kek
>>
File: remove_kebab.jpg (50 KB, 555x527) Image search: [Google]
remove_kebab.jpg
50 KB, 555x527
Listen up kids, they'll most probably go for the metro (in rush hour) and/or crowded shopping malls.

Shopping malls are actually the cancer of society, so let's hope they'll take them when they're closed.
>>
File: badass-putin.jpg (190 KB, 625x419) Image search: [Google]
badass-putin.jpg
190 KB, 625x419
>MOSCOW-Vasilij Cathedral
let me laugh
>>
File: kex.jpg (47 KB, 530x653) Image search: [Google]
kex.jpg
47 KB, 530x653
>>55905623
There's a reason Sweden is this way.
This reason is still walking on the streets.

Wouldn't be the first time they get deported from a country. The reason that is.
>>
>>55906174
its not finished yet lmao paris attacks how keked are you
>>
>>55901853
Zion will find a way to bully us into submission, by staging another false flag attack in a near future.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.