[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: bernie sanders and trump.jpg (159 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders and trump.jpg
159 KB, 960x800
Anyone else notice that Hillary lost the most recent Democratic debate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bOc4gQUIgo

It worries me, because if Hillary loses the nomination, the Democrats will shift even more to the left because of the Commie Kike running.
>>
>>55901731
>Commie Kike
What did he mean?
>>
>>55901731
The left side of that cartoon makes no sense. Clinton is and always has been polling well above bernie
>>
>>55901731
Implying the debates matter.

Clinton is the selection and we are going to have to deal with it.
>>
>>55902086
This.
>>
>>55901731 if Hilary loses, democrats will shift more to the right
>>
File: 1444784227843.jpg (93 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
1444784227843.jpg
93 KB, 500x412
>>55901731
Good. The further the parties are to an extreme, the more they'll get done.

Sure it'll be a shame when the US becomes and Islamist Communist Utopia but at least you got real change
>>
>>55901731
Hillary loses every debate, she's just a terrible candidate and there's no getting around it. It's one of the reasons the Democrats still have a super delegate system, to lock people like Bernie Sanders out.
>>
Trump has been swinging back towards the center though. Saying things like he wants immigrants to come back legally. While Sanders is getting shit from the super far left for not being left enough, while losing the support of the middle left. Sanders is a sinking ship.
>>
>>55902428
>no Kanbaru
baka desu senpai
>>
>>55901731
What's funny is that months ago, people were saying that Trump is there just to make Republicans weak/split the voters.
Now Trump is getting more popular and it looks like Bernie and Hillary are going to split the left and make it weak.
At least we can hope.
>>
File: Sanders_Negro_fail.jpg (197 KB, 607x856) Image search: [Google]
Sanders_Negro_fail.jpg
197 KB, 607x856
oh yes I hope sanders will get the nomination and get analed by trump.
>>
>>55901731
Hillary won't lose the nomination. Bernie will convince all the young folk that the Democrats listen to them and then bow out at a convenient moment. Don't worry though, he'll tell everyone to vote for Hillary, because she's the real paragon of American equality etc etc etc.

Bernie was never meant to win by DNC leadership, just prevent a left wing Tea Party incident by convincing the Occupy movement that the Dems really do listen to them, regardless of whether they actually will or not.
>>
>>55901731
Yeah she's a psychopath
>>
>>55901731
>if Hillary loses the nomination,

Hillary will lose it to a Kardashian or something like that,

it's the only way to defeat Trump's star power,

basically Trump will say build wall and Kardashian will say watch my jiggly ass

I bet jiggle ass could win

certainly would have a better chance than Hillary
>>
>>55902086
only until it becomes painfully obvious that she's not worth investing in

which is exactly what is happening now
>>
>>55902682
>Sanders is a sinking ship.

he always was, nobody that old can win without star power
>>
>>55903655
Just for keks, imagine Hillary still in the running competing with that and threatening to jiggle her ass too.
>>
>>55903851
reminds me of mythology

Perseus vs Medusa
>>
File: bernie deficit.jpg (92 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
bernie deficit.jpg
92 KB, 540x720
I think we can all agree that Trump would have an easier time defeating Sanders over Clinton.
>>
>>55902682
Trump has always said that he is more than fine with legal immigration.
>>
>bernie doesn't get nominated, goes third party or independent
a man can dream
>>
>>55902053
for that matter only a few skewed polls have trump anywhere near the frontrunners
>>
>>55901731
>even funny caricature drawings of barney sandals makes him look like a stereotypical Jew
Kek
>>
File: polls.png (36 KB, 1261x784) Image search: [Google]
polls.png
36 KB, 1261x784
>>55905586
Hope is not lost
Based God Trump will save America AND Europe
>>
Is that a donkey on the democrats flag? Kek
>>
>>55905523
Only if something huge happens to alienate him. Like hillary getting the nomination after primary votes were in his favor.
>>
>>55901731
Won't make a difference, really. Trump will dominate.

Also congrats on finally getting more alternatives. A bit more diversity in politics won't hurt.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.