[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of Bataclan Terrorists Shot by Lone Police Officer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: paris-21_3500572a.jpg (353 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
paris-21_3500572a.jpg
353 KB, 858x536
Apparently this "commissaire" (high police rank) was at stade de france and heard about shit happening at bataclan (the concert hall). he rushed there with his driver and entered the hall shortly after the onslaught began. he shot and killed one of the terrorists, before backing up under heavy fire from the others.

couldnt find any english source so decided to post here.

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/attentats-a-paris-un-des-terroristes-a-ete-abattu-par-la-police-14-11-2015-1981628_23.php
>>
top lad
>>
Je Suis Die Hard
>>
The fuck, so the rest of them waited outside?
>>
So? Who gives a fuck
>>
>>55901138
yeah lets think about this for a second.

Terrorists started executing people after than and "le special reactionarie Forcers" had to rush the theater
>>
>>55901365
he was basically first on site. no idea why it took them so long to raid after that, but the full course of events is still very vague for now. just bits and pieces like this.
>>
>>55901138
Dear france, have police carry the famas. Give them flash grenades and body armor. Should have a locked kit in the boot any damn way. Youre unpreparedness is going to cost you.

We bad little terrorist attacks with Bush because we went high security. With Obama it went down the toilet when he put muslims as homeland security, have had attack after attack as he has been in office.
>>
>>55901138
>he rushed there with his driver and entered the hall shortly after the onslaught began
>drive-me-closer-I-want-to-hit-them-with-my-baguette.jpg
>>
>>55902683
lmao
>>
>>55901497
I suppose they didn't know they had bombs and were gunning down everyone one by one and were still doing the usual 'negotiate first, raid next'. Until they got the information through people still inside or having managed to flee that they needed to raid or everyone would die.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.