[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many fellow American posters here hate Israel? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: Israel.jpg (26 KB, 320x313) Image search: [Google]
Israel.jpg
26 KB, 320x313
Why do so many fellow American posters here hate Israel? You do realize that they're our greatest ally, right? The only stable democracy in the middle east? Without us, they'd suffer another holocaust. Why are so many of you being edgy contrarians? Why do you hate freedom and an entire country of innocent Jewish people that put their lives on the line every day to make sure less mudslimes invade the USA and Europe every day?
>>
File: th (13).jpg (8 KB, 232x130) Image search: [Google]
th (13).jpg
8 KB, 232x130
>>55900892
Because most Americans are Saudi Muslims just like their leader
>>
File: 1399084280336.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1399084280336.png
108 KB, 396x385
>>55900892

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
>>
>>55900981
He's not Saudi, he's Kenyan. But you're right. I still don't know how that communist muslim became president. He was fucking born in a foreign nation.
>>
>>55900892
gtfo JIDF scum.

Israel is a great parasite, leeching sustenance from virile western countries and crowing about its ability to use them as a shield against it's enemies.

I do not hate you, jew, but the sooner our money and men are no longer wasted for your cause the better.
>>
File: lesson.jpg (61 KB, 590x437) Image search: [Google]
lesson.jpg
61 KB, 590x437
>>55900892
>>55900892
>>55900892
>>
>>55900892
The opinions of basement sperglords and undercover muslims don't really matter IRL.
>>
>>55901312
Israel is the only thing saving us and Europe from a full-scale Muslim invasion. Imagine how much worse it would be if Israel wasn't fighting for us. Deluded nazi.

>>55901274
Isolated incident. Israel didn't see our flag and couldn't have known we'd be there; We didn't tell them we were going to be sailing there. If you base your entire hate of Israel off this one accident, you're just some devil-worshiping anti-semite.
>>
File: Israel backstabs the USA.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
Israel backstabs the USA.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>55900892
>>
>>55901555
What a bunch of conspiracy bullshit and lies. Israel is our greatest ally. They love Christians and the USA too much to do even 5% of that. I can't believe how many people haven't learned from history. You're all sounding like Hitler with his "JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING! THEY ARE EVIL!" You're spitting on the sacrifice of every American that lost his life freeing Germany and its Jews from the grasps of an evil power-hungry dictator.
>>
>>55901417
Wow, Italy. I see you haven't changed in 70 years.

Well, enjoy your muslims. I'm sure they'll make a special exception and not rape and murder your family.
>>
>>55900892
They aren't the USA's greatest ally, militarily that would be either Japan, Australia or Canada. Also Palestine got fucked by the UN and had there land taken from them and given to a people whom they've had centuries of conflict with all because of the atrocities committed by a European nation.
I don't hate Israel but Palestine got screwed.
>>
>>55901872
That land was always Israel. "Palestine" chased away the natives there and illegally occupied the land. Sounds like you need to be liberated again, Japan.
>>
File: Internet Kike.jpg (425 KB, 900x993) Image search: [Google]
Internet Kike.jpg
425 KB, 900x993
>>55901673
>>
As a Christian, I must stand with Israel so Jesus returns. I really don't care about "the white race".
>>
>>55901995
>implying I'm a nip
That land was always Israel yeah but it didn't always belong to the Jews, the Middle East has been a center for all of the Abrahamic religions but after WWII the UN created the modern nation of Israel as reparations to the Jews for what happened to them during the war. They carved out a piece of land without considering the people that had already been living there, how would you feel if the federal government gave your home to Syrian refugees?
>>
>>55902246
Jesus hated what the Jews had become. That was the whole point of Christianity.
>>
>>55902292
The land always belonged to the Jewish people until the mudslimes chased them out and started calling themselves Palestine. I direct your question to you, how would you feel if invading muslims chased you out of your home and started calling it something else, and even started denying the land ever belonged to you at all, and then started killing you when you tried to get it back?
>>
>>55900892
>You do realize that they're our greatest ally, right?
our greatest Ally can pay for their own defense

America paying for the defense of Israel means Israel will never be able to defend itself on it's own and is therefore a US colony
>>
File: tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg (120 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg
120 KB, 800x450
>>55901555
>January 13,2012 Atlanta Jewish times owner claims the mossad is considering assassinating president Obama.
cant get more tin foiled than that.
>>
>>55902512
>the mudslimes
those mudslimes have been christian, islamic, jewish and pagan dozens of times between having lived in an area thats been run over constantly since time began

those Jewish people are from Europe, so why does middle eastern dirt belong to Europeans besides oil and external enemies so we can keep our monarchies going?
>>
>>55902512
You can't compare one nation conquering another to an alliance of nations deciding you don't own your land anymore. Do you believe the US should be given back to the Native Americans?
>>
>>55902886
>Do you believe the US should be given back to the Native Americans?
No.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2172522/The-First-Americans-Humans-arrived-THREE-great-migrations-land-bridge-Siberia--DNA-differences-detected-today.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
>>
>>55902749
all occurred on September 11th

Saxons under King Hengeist took Briton 9/11/476 in an act of treachery. The Battle of Stirling Bridge (William Wallace V Edward I) was 9/11/1297. Manhattan was discovered by Henry Hudson 9/11/1609. Ben Franklin and Gen Howe failed to reach terms of peace 9/11/1776. The Battle of Brandywine was the first time “Old Glory” was flown in war on 9/11/1777. Capt. William Morgan killed by Masons for exposing their rituals 9/11/1823. Brigham Young ordered the Mountain Meadows Massacre on 9/11/1857. The 1st Parliament of World Religions met on 9/11/1893. The 1st Kibbutz (Commune Farm) in Palestine is built on 9/11/1921. The Palestine Mandate creating Israel is signed 9/11/1922. The US Dollar Seal is printed on the $US Dollar by FDR on 9/11/1935. Indira Ghandi “Satyagraha Movement” (Soul Force) began 9/11/1935. the Munich Olympic Hostage Crises was 9/11/1971. the Pentagon began construction (77ft tall, 77th Meridian, flt #77) on 9/11/1941. George Bush Sr gave his “New World Order Speech” to the UN on 9/11/1990 exactly 11 years before 9/11/2001. American Airlines Captain Chuck Burlingame in MASCAL excercise at Pentagon, simulated a commercial aircraft hitting the Pentagon in 1990 and 11 years later pilots flt #77 into the Pentagon. Bill Clinton impeachment papers are delivered on 9/11/1994. A Remote controlled Cessna hits White House 9/11/1995. Twin Towers are destroyed on 9/11/2001. Gaza Genocide began 9/11/2005. Charles Lindbergh's accuses Israel and England of pushing the US into WWII - September 11, 1941 in Des Moines Iowa
>>
They aren't an "ally," they're more of a parasite.

America gets nothing out of this relationship.
>>
Friends like these, huh Gary?
>>
Israel is not our best ally, but they are no worse than Saudi Arabia or Pakistan desu.

It will be fun to see them suffer as our interests diverge in coming years. The Iran deal was a turning point, can't wait to hear about Hezbollah turning it up a notch now that they got that sanction-free income flow.
>>
File: young-bibi-600x330.jpg (51 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
young-bibi-600x330.jpg
51 KB, 600x330
>>55900892
/pol/ should wake up.
Even Assad and his father had the agreement with each Israel. Assad, at the end of the day, wants Israel to stay and exist.
We must listen to him.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.