[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gov. Greg Abbott won't allow any refugees into Texas! h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1013_TheGov_promoted.jpg (210 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
1013_TheGov_promoted.jpg
210 KB, 680x382
Gov. Greg Abbott won't allow any refugees into Texas!
http://gov.texas.gov/news/press-release/21647
>>
God, I fucking love Texas
>>
Outer Houston here, I knew we weren't going to take any of these fucks.
>>
>>55900200
North or South Houston?
>>
>>55900105
God I love being a Texan

Is /pol/ mad that he gave us our 1st Latina First Lady?
>>
>>55900105
i read "the goy" at first
>>
I love it but honestly what keeps these sand niggers out once they're in the country.
>>
>Live in Minnesota
>We already have an influx of smelly Somalian sand niggers
>Just know that the libkeks in office will take refugees no questions ask and will most likely even ask for more
WHY CAN'T I BE LIVING SOMEWHERE OUT WEST OR SOUTH.
>>
>>55901072
You know, sometimes it's OK to take a small 30 minute break from /pol/.
>>
>>55901237
Why don't you just move?
>>
>>55900105
I wonder what his stance is on the Jooos, oh wait nevermind, from the South and Christian? commence the goy blood sacrifice.
>>
>>55900105
>Abbott is married to Mexican-American Cecilia Phalen Abbott, the granddaughter of Mexican immigrants

Hes a race traitor already
>>
>>55900185
It's already full of Mexicans
It has the largest population of africans in the country
It's been loaded full of legal migrants

It's a shit show And Rick Perry sucked major ass. granted this guy is based as fuck
>>
>>55900302
Closer to Katy area but not quite in Katy
>>
>>55900105
>hurr durr lets keep the sand niggers out
>meanwhile fill us up with Mexicans, africans, Indians etc
>>
>>55901711
One step at a time.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 525x350
>>55901506
She looks to be more Spanish than Mestizo, his daughter is white as fuck so
>>
>>55901761
Texas alrwsdy sucks, you might as well send the Syrians there, now they will just be loaded up in states that aren't completely lost
>>
File: govabbot.jpg (129 KB, 602x524) Image search: [Google]
govabbot.jpg
129 KB, 602x524
I think we forced his hand yesterday

Good on him

God bless Texas
>>
>>55901529
Percentage wise there are hardly any Africans, and they only live far east near Louisiana.
>>
>>55901237
we have nigerians and somalies here in texas too also a shitload of indians and not to mention those californian liberal refugees coming to austin
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 300x154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 300x154
>>55902058
Fuck off
>>
>>55900105
Good I'm moving to Texas to help.
>>
>>55901237
Lutheran Social Services is fucking cancer.
>>
>>55900105
>http://gov.texas.gov/news/press-release/21647
So what exactly is he afraid of? He has all the guns...
>>
>>55902577

Killeen has become Nigger Town, Texas. Lots of gidsmedats who want to marry soldiers for benefits. Dallas and Houston are kinda bad too. San Antonio not so much, you hardly see blacks in this town unless you're on their side of town(segregation FTW)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.