[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14
File: 1.jpg (46 KB, 330x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46 KB, 330x300
>Downing of Russian plane
>Beirut bombing
>Massive attacks in Paris

Shit is getting real...

What does /pol/ think is the best way to deal with ISIS? Aggressive military action? Intelligence gathering? Continue airstrikes, but no ground troops? Nothing?

I'm not approaching this question as if I have a correct answer in mind. Just wanna see what everyone thinks.

The way these terrorist groups are structured, it seems nearly impossible to completely wipe them out. There's an endless supply of social outcasts who want to be accepted somewhere and be a part of some "important cause".
>>
that's a rabbi
>>
File: 1446920311009.jpg (117 KB, 774x809) Image search: [Google]
1446920311009.jpg
117 KB, 774x809
Use SIGINT & HUMINT to disrupt ISIS plans/routes of information. Enchanced interrogations of all captured troops. Carpet bomb targets. Send a large wave of troops to mop up afterwards
>>
Put all muslims in the West in concentration camps and declare war against the Islamic world.
>>
>>55899944
Whatever. Googled "radical Islam" and chose a random picture.
>>
>>55899873
Nuke them
>>
>>55899944

That's a paid actor, you moron. He's in half of the "le angry muslim" images the media uses.
>>
MODS ARE FUCKBOIS
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>55899873

Poison the well.
>>
>>55900415
This. We need another Crusades. Its about time we finish what our ancestors started.
>>
>>55900529
Can't do that, they will gather the nuclear material from ground zero and use it to make a dirty bomb.
>>
>>55900530

>using le in 2015

Here come the typical sandnigger conspiracies.

Muslims are degenerates, deal with it and don't invent some shit to blame whites.
>>
>>55900530
Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger
>>
>>55900883
Nuke some more
>>
File: ebola-chan31.jpg (511 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ebola-chan31.jpg
511 KB, 1024x576
>>55899873
>>
>>55899873
Their whole belief is that if they die in this world in a holy war, they get eternal rewards in the next life.

I say deny them that capture them alive if possible. Force feed them pork, castrate them, severe their arms and legs, then set them free back to their place of origin.

Force them to live as limbless eunuchs.
>>
>>55899873
Destroy Israel
>>
Stress them out
>>
>>55899873
separate them from their pool of recruits, establish a regional government that isn't ISIS and terrorize them to not join ISIS.

I.e., bring Saddam back
>>
Bomb everything
>>
>>55901754
lol this sadly is probably the best idea
>>
>>55899873

Isis graffiti, written in Arabic, has been surfacing around multiple locations in DC.

If they do I'm burning down the mosque down the street from me.
>>
>>55899873
Same thing that was done in the Philippines. Fuck with them until they love us.
>>
File: comense an operating.jpg .jpg (457 KB, 763x1200) Image search: [Google]
comense an operating.jpg .jpg
457 KB, 763x1200
>>55899873
Invade with overwhelming military force. Scorched earth on all valid ISIS targets, crush their capacity to wage war.

Once major population centers are under control, separate the people from insurgents and use what >>55900291 said. make sure all the borders are patrolled to sever outside supply lines, if you keep the insurgents separated from the population they have to get material from outside sources.

Counter-terriosm and insurgency is a fickle business, if you focus too much on HUMINT or body counts you have a higher chance of loosing control of the situation.

Keep the image of the fight popular with the U.N. and other keks, if there is even the slightest dissent from the west the insurgents will use it to their advantage in PR campaigns.

Insurgencies rely on popular support and outside intervention to survive. Right now we enable both.
There is no real right answer to COIN, but there are examples of what to do and what not to do.

What to do:
Malayan Emergency
Oman
Algeria (example of what happens when the left has vocal outrage against COIN)
Rhodesia (militarily, they had it down. The South Africans learned from their mistakes)

What not to do:
Vietnam (too much focus on body counts)
Radfan (no HUMIT)
The Boer War (reconcentration camps gave more support to the Boers)
Cuban Insurrection (see The Boer War)

TL;DR
>>55901754

Oman is a great example of what can be done with competent local governments.
>>
>>55899873
Divide ISIS leadership, make them fight each other more so they cant really concentrate on the west, have a muslim puppet state take in dissidents to fight the remains of the divided parties and actually form a united muslim country under its rule. Then have that state slowly (!) reintegrate those extremist fighters into a more western-friendly attitude.
>>
Colonize the middle east. It's clear that these savages only answer to strong dictators, we need to be that dictator.
>>
>>55900680
Cool it, baguette
>>
>>55899873
Build a wall around them

Use surgical strikes to reduce them to the Bronze age, because ISIS shouldn't have to endure the silicon yoke of technology built by heathens

See how true, real, enforced Sharia does in the real world.

After 5 years of publicized news footage of ISIS trying to coax a living out the desert in utter isolation, there will be a lot less radical islamists.
>>
I say first we bomb the living shit out of Isis then take the marines and army and go in ad destroy them
>>
File: 1413609057019.jpg (4 KB, 261x211) Image search: [Google]
1413609057019.jpg
4 KB, 261x211
>>55902488
how american
>>
File: 1442287433351.gif (4 MB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1442287433351.gif
4 MB, 500x332
1. Depressed trajectory Trident strikes on Pakistani nuclear weapon stockpiles and military targets

2. Massive carpet bombing and chemical weapon use against Saudi Arabia, send in ground forces to seize oilfields

3. Nuclear strikes on ISIS strongholds in Raqqa, Fallujah and anywhere else

4. Deport all Muslims, put those who resist in ovens

5. Execute all sociology professors, antifa members and anyone who funds pro-immigration, anti-white organizations i.e. George Soros
>>
>>55899873
Start supporting Syrian government against terrorists and "moderate terrorists", Assad has pretty much already agreed to go after the elections after the country will be stable.
US should stop supporting Saudi Arabia and Qatar and in fact tell them to cut the crap and stop spreading extremism.
US should tell Turkey to stop bombing Kurds that fight against ISIS.
US should unite with Russia and together with Syrian army and Kurds finally defeat ISIS on the ground and stabilize the region.

Of course, their ideology won't die so easily but without foreign support and much land their ability to wreck shit would be severely limited.
Spoiler: that won't happen, because the existence of ISIS is beneficial to US geopolitics.
>>
File: radical-islam.jpg (35 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
radical-islam.jpg
35 KB, 500x272
>>55900488
>>
>>55902488
>>55902488
Oil fields anon, we want the oil.
That will cut off their lifeblood and provide money for our soldiers and economy.

Then we're gonna build a wall, and it's gonna be a great wall.
>>
Just line the whole middle east with nukes and get them with radiation. Sure, you'll take out some innocents but what's the value of the common man versus the killing of a national threat?
>>
>>55902220
That's already happened. ISIS has split from Al Qaeda and they fight each other when they have a chance. As you can see it didn't really change much.
>>
File: 14429850516710.jpg (337 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
14429850516710.jpg
337 KB, 2560x1920
>>55899873
U no nothing bwahahaha.
>>
invasion and partitioning of Saudi Arabia and the complete destruction and brutal suppression of Wahhabism.
>>
File: arton29590-fd8ce.jpg (16 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
arton29590-fd8ce.jpg
16 KB, 250x167
>>55899873
A good muslim is a dead muslim. At least dead, he will never radicalise himself.
>>
>>55899873
>deal with ISIS
>still believing ISIS is an independent self-funding and self-directing entity
>>
>>55900529
Meh civilian casualties
Meh inhabitantable
Meh environmental repercussions
>>
France declare Article 5, UK and US respond allied with france and declare Nuclear War. It's the only way. There isn't a nuclear powered state that would give a fuck.

We cannot negotiate a peaceful resolution to this, the only way forward is to eradicate ISIS population, completely and without mercy slaughter every single last ISIS member. It WILL come to that, and so we may as well do it now. Civilians in syria are acceptable losses to the civilians in our own homelands and in the end, we'll have to kill them anyway.
>>
BOMB THE OIL
BUILD WALL
>>
>>55903307
You are the exact same as the ones you hate.
>>
>>55899873

BOMB OIL FIELDS
O
M
B

O
I
L

F
I
E
L
D
S
>>
>>55903798
So?
>>
File: 1435062090413.jpg (216 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1435062090413.jpg
216 KB, 800x800
>>55903442
>nuking babbies.
I hope you're kidding you monster.

This is the right course of action: pic related.
>>
All the military action in the world won't help if they are able to continue to recruit people to join their extremist ideology. The whole reason they do these terrorist attacks, is to make people in western countries take out their fear and anger on the muslim people who live there. This creates a situation where any boderline violent muslim people are treated like shit and are far more likely to be radicalized. Their religion isnt going away, just like christanity isnt going away, but if theyre treated like human beings, their interpretation of their religion should remain a peaceful one. If ISIS cant recruit, they are not going to last long.

TLDR; military action, combined with a separaton of mainstream islam and ISIS's islam. Coining a new term for their jihadi holy war interpretation of Islam might go a long way. Realistically though, people need to stop hating on regular muslims.
>>
>>55899873
>find the gay gene
>build hospitals in every single Muslim countries
>advertise that you provide FREE care for pregnant women as well as FREE delivering babies
>proceed by engineering the faggot gene in every single one of em
>Muslim problem solved
>>
>>55899873
If every country stopped enabling "refugees", these men would go back and sort ISIS out. Or not and live in a poor version of Saudi Arabia. But that would be their personal problem. The West (and Russia and China) need to stop babysitting these apes.
>>
>>55904204
>Making 1000s of martyrs and 100000s of new ISIS soldiers! Good plan! Until we turn Syria into the worlds biggest microwave we will never be rifd of them.
>>
>>55904204
Bullshit.
You must torch the oilfields.
>>
>>55904204
But I mean whats the worst thing that would happen if you took out mecca. A suicide bomber or two. They have no nukes.
Shut the borders and they cant get in.
Burn the oil fields and build the keystone xl

Literally they can't do anything I wonder why the states won't do this
>>
>>55899873
Take all the old broken old jets, propeller fighter jets, full them with both ANFO and c4 explosives, with iron balls, nails, ceramics and chains, rig the plane controls with radio controlled robot, rearm the SAA and let russians drive as many isis and rebels inside a big city, get a drone to film the footage of planes and jets crashing into the city while the victims think that its a suicide attack they are experiencing.
Drop wp on the ruins.
Let the best and most trained mercenaries in the world drag out the remaining living things in the ruins and torture them by turning them into a limbless body impaled on a pole.
Take their children and inject them with swine blood.
Have Europe go all out against all muslims that grow beards and are protesting.
Ship them back into the sand dunes.
Accept allegiance from scared, yet somewhat secular muslim african countries that dont chimp out as these arab bearded terrorist radical muslims do.
Have some of them flood into Palestine so that the jews cant really hijack this whole movement and turn the muslims into poor holocausted ww2 jews.
Spark a civil war in america by stirring trouble with niggers who are to be convinced that they is next, bekz dey was kings and deys brothas are being persecuted, it aint fair nigga, its raycist.
That way amerika cant mix its greasy fingers in the state of affairs.
The whites in america get their country back and constitution, and they had their greatest race war that got rid of sjw's and all that shit.
The bad thing is, russians might try and do a landgrab, as if they dont have enough land now.
Chinese would sell their shit all the way trough the troubles and would prosper.
Then things start to look great again, people work to rebuild, melt down copper and other metal from mosque roofs, no rest during the restoration!
Then the Moon wars start on the Moon and after the moon is divided equally, without jews, for mining and free space, Mars is next.
Yes, thats totaly why ISIS exists.
>>
>>55904204
Seriously, even the towelheads worship money over religion.
Hit them where it hurts most. Torch their fucking oilfields.
>>
>>55904628
I thought about this as well. Literally no one at all would give a fuck if Saudi Arabia would dissappear tomorrow.
>>
>>55904628
Because Saudi Arabia is the closest US ally, buy tons of weapons, provides tons of cheap oil to weaken Russia, fights against Iran and Assad. So what if they spread extremist Wahhabism? If it spreads to Russia and China it's a win-win anyway.
>>
>>55904628
I posted this in another thread:
>gas the Kebab square
>fast rope in chemical suits
>Abscond with the Orb of Destiny
>put in on the next NASA launch
They would self-destruct like insane androids for weeks before the mullahs came up with a judgement preventing it.
>>
>>55899873

Deport all muslims from western world to Afghanistan.

Require a declaration of renounciation of
Mohammad as a prophet in order to enter western nations.

Problem solved.
>>
>>55904780
I see your sarcasm, Ivan, and i agree with you.
>>
>>55904733
Please may I ask, how someone from Germany speaks English so well? Just curious
>>
>>55905097
Many Europeans speak English just fine. It's a common language.
>>
File: 1447640807368.jpg (49 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1447640807368.jpg
49 KB, 500x369
>>55905097
It is easier to focus in school when you aren't fighting typhoid.
>>
>>55904911
Taqiyya covers the renunciation thingy. In fact, it was even born for that.
>>
File: YqDV2.png (393 KB, 1116x1143) Image search: [Google]
YqDV2.png
393 KB, 1116x1143
Just drop a nuclear bomb over the middle east
>>
Everyonrlle is saying nukes arent feasible/safe.
What about some good old fashioned biological warfare? Fuck them up with smallpox.
>>
>>55904780
Yeah but why can't we decide to be Russia's friends instead I mean the cold war was over years ago and crimea really was Russia's. I would rather help Russia with money then watch another saudi drive a Ferrari in the dessert.
>>55904783
Can you imagine if they did launch it into space... they might give up the jihad and focus on spacecraft instead.
>>55904766
I don't see why we cant eliminate all of the arab states and divide it between egypt and russia
Egyptians are the only sane ones over there.
>>
>>55899873
Nuke kebhab
>>
halt all immigration into western worlds, then have the Muslims kill each other forever.

why do we care so much about a muddy desert anyways.
>>
>>55900883
Modern nukes can burn very clean and an air burst will minimise the amount of fallout generated.
>>
>>55905557
One won't do it buddy
>>
>>55899873
Close and secure borders. Deport Muslims/first and second generation immigrants from civilised nations back to their nation of origin, execute those that resist. The moment there is another terrorist attack, commence total war in whatever region can be tied closest to the attack. Continue on this path until they are too afraid to strike like the norks or all dead.
>>
>>55899873
You can't reason with the insane. The only solution is to kill them before they kill you.
>>
>>55904292
I came to say a very similar thing. Bombing would give ISIS more to recruit. Most are forgetting that the terrorists live in our fucking backyard. If you retaliate recklessly you'll fuel the fire of so many Muslims who considered joining ISIS. I know this isn't the sexiest solution but you need to cut off recruitment and resources. Without either they won't go very far.

Money will need to be spent in screening refugees. Bombing the fuck out of them is always my first reaction, but if you think about that, it's not going to solve anything. In fact you'll radicalize thousands more which ultimately will fuck the situation more.
>>
File: biehnhicks.jpg (10 KB, 490x290) Image search: [Google]
biehnhicks.jpg
10 KB, 490x290
>>55899873

Tactical nuclear strike from orbit. Only way to be sure.
>>
File: 400,000.jpg (243 KB, 1406x1396) Image search: [Google]
400,000.jpg
243 KB, 1406x1396
>>55899873
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516
>>
>>55899873

Exterminate the Jews, globalists and Neo-cons and then deport all Muslims globally to the middle east in that order.

Problem solved.
>>
>>55905579
US is building an empire and wants to be the uncontested world leader. For this they need to develop themselves while controlling, destroying or at least hindering the development of any competition. Russia may be in a shit state after losing the Cold War hard, but it still has a potential to become strong country challenging the US leadership. As long as such possibility exists they will work on eliminating it by any means possible. A few thousands casualties and destruction of some cultures are an acceptable sacrifice in the big game.
>>
>>55906114
this
>>
Make a Seth Rogan movie that makes fun of their dumbass flag and beards, then wait at the movie theater and kick their ass in the parking lot
>>
>>55902927
underrated post
>>
>>55906143
Waste of time. They'll debate it and do what they want. What we need is direct democracy where the public takes the decisions off the government.
>>
>>55906114
tactical? are you some kind of faggot?

Use the largest yield bomb we got.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.