[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is democracy not working in Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: multiculturalismfail.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalismfail.webm
3 MB, 854x480
I wondered why Westerners blame immigrants instead of government who let them in, but I noticed the problem is democracy is not working correctly in Europe.

In Europe, loud minority is stronger than silent majority even in election it seems. Meanwhile in Japan, there definitely feminists or liberals exist but they can't take posts in government because democracy protect us from those noisy minorities.

According to BBC, 95% of people say multiculturalism is wrong but still you guys can't change your government in UK. Then why don't you try to correct democracy system in your country instead of spreading anti-multiculturalim on the internet (It only works for 5% !!!!!!!)?

Summary: Why don't you use your brain?
>>
>>55899650
Videosource:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
>>
>>55899650
Democracy was hijacked and forced in an artificial state of forced liberal agenda bullshit. Its totalitarian now.
>>
worlds biggest kekold.webm
>>
>>55899700
Thanks!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-16-10-17-40.png (896 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-16-10-17-40.png
896 KB, 1080x1920
>>55899700
Fascism in a pretty dress

Captcha 2 spoopies
>>
>>55899650
>Why is democracy not working
Because it's a piece of shit.
>>
>>55899789
Yeah, feelings over proof. Proof is sexist, racist, transphobic, mysoginist and bigotry and of course the classic, islamophob.

Their push their agenda so hard, look at Salon as example, they excuse the Paris attacks because it is their fault, did the same with Hebdo. They are fucking Marxist Trash.

Western Culture (inb4 we have non) is dying because of left people like Gregor Gysi, Angela Merkel, Sarkozy, Colleges and pretty much everyone in Power. They call everyone who does not agree a Facist, Bigot, Sexist, Nazi or whatever fits their narrative.
>>
>>55900093
Democracy will protect right ones from wrong ones when people are sane.
>>
File: 1444495460647.jpg (537 KB, 1471x968) Image search: [Google]
1444495460647.jpg
537 KB, 1471x968
>>55900414
>when people are sane
That is the problem at the moment
>>
>>55900571
95% say multiculturalism is wrong, I think they are sane. But then why doesn't right wing party take rule in government? You guys only need democracy. Not Hitler nor Crusaders nor NeoNazi.
>>
File: scientificembarassment.png (109 KB, 443x266) Image search: [Google]
scientificembarassment.png
109 KB, 443x266
>>55899650
Getting sweaty over there?
>>
>>55900978
Hitler was not bad at the beginning to be honest, he just went power hungry with his 4th Reich and "kill the subhumans" etc.

He kicked the jewish/marxist/left narrative spinning press out and gave the common people a voice, that is the good part (also the Autobahn).

I agree, neo nazis are just hirnless brutish thugs and Crusaders are not that much different from what the muslims do, even if it is for a better ideology, in my oppion.

The 5% are these people, living in the rich parts of the City, they don't care if we drown in violence and rape. They don't even come in contact with these people, they shake the hands of the friendly Kebab Family and they are pretty much fine but they never go to Malmö etc.
>>
>>55900978
95% of the people who voted in that online poll said multiculturalism is bad. And the poll was probably flooded with people who have that mindset.

in average society, the majority favors multiculturalism (not that I do, just saying the average person, especially women, is a brainwashed zombie like Orwell described in his essay "Notes on Nationalism")
>>
>>55899650
>democracy not working?

Democracy eventually breaks down.

>Plato: "Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty."
>>
>>55899650
Pure democracy is rule of the majority.
That's why you need a constitution to ground some essential laws and principles out of the reach of the mobs and protect the rights of the individual.
Democracy needs an educated and involved public in order to function. And it only takes 5 minutes on Facebook or Youtube to see why it doesn't in practice.
>>
Things like online polls which anyone can vote in get posted all over the place like 4chan and people from around the world vote in them and it tends to trend one way or another. I doubt it's as high as 95%

Still I expect the real number is quite high, definitely somewhere around the >80% mark, a huge number of people in the UK still live in small rural towns and villages which are very close communities and are more traditional.

Big cities like London take the hits when it comes to multiculturalism, the place is an absolute shit hole. I live in Norwich a small city just outside of London about 250k big, and we're surrounded by a lot of smaller towns and villages. We have almost no other cultures here, it's a really brilliant place to live, despite being considered a kind of old farmer town full of simpletons stats like percentage of religious people are the lowest for the entire UK, it's because we don't have an excess of kebab.

>>55900978
Because change is slow, our only main party that's even close to right right wing is UKIP and they saw the biggest increase in votes in the last GE, so large that if that momentum continues we may see them in government come 2020, and they're seriously banging the immigration drum very hard, the liberal media tried to destroy them in the last GE but they did surprisingly well, a lot of people saw through the propaganda. I think step 1 is getting out the EU and UKIP will lead the out vote for that, and if they win that for the public like they did the EU election then they're going to be taken a LOT more seriously.

Honestly this paris shit couldn't have been better timed with an EU in/out referendum right around the corner for the UK.
>>
>>55899650
There comes a point in time during most western societies that our ruling class become so out of touch with the body politic that they consistently produce leaders who work against the will of the populace. Everyone from Politicians to business leaders to educators.

Once this happens our societies enter a period of instability and more often than not the entire ruling class is eliminated or replaced,
Very rarely are you able to elect leaders who are able to reverse this trend as they are attacked by the entrenched interests.

Why do you think we have such bloody wars and revolutions? democracy produces alot of instability for continental Europe.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.