[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone notice that there are no muslims or mosques in GTA? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Anyone notice that there are no muslims or mosques in GTA? I've always wanted to take my anger out on them in the game.
>>
They had put females in GTA the femnazis went batshit.
Now if they put muslims..
>>
>>55899443
You sound like an escapist pussy, keep playing video games while the world around you keeps on turning
>>
>>55899999
quint saying truth
>>
Don't worry, there's plenty of them IRL for that.
>>
File: GenZH_Rodall_Mugshot.png (208 KB, 331x327) Image search: [Google]
GenZH_Rodall_Mugshot.png
208 KB, 331x327
>>55899999
Checked
>>
>>55899443
IV has packs of rabbis walking around, but no Muslims.
>>
>>55899999
Nothing wrong with legally killing muslims once in a while
>>
>>55899443
There are jews and that's enough for me.
>>
>>55900251
where are they located
>>
File: NICE GETS.jpg (43 KB, 510x506) Image search: [Google]
NICE GETS.jpg
43 KB, 510x506
>>55899999
Truth.
If you want to take out anger, do it in real fucking life you faggot.
>>
>>55899443
Are there Churches and priests?
>>
>>55899999
Honestly, i would rather play a video game than watch a television show or movie. Everyone needs some relaxation, anon.
>>
>>55899999
>escapist
>only video games are escapist
>not every other form of entertainment
>not shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>55899443
You get to torture one in a mission.
>>
>>55899443
rockstar doesn't want to see their HQ bombed...
>>
>>55900439
this is why you guys aren't going to amount to much. The only person stopping you is yourselves. Instead of consuming these types of entertainment how about you muster up the gumption to create something? Fiction is fiction regardless of the medium. In the end of the day it was created by somebody no more creative than yourselves. Instead of being some bullshit consumer like the rest of them do some soul searching and become your own protagonist, live the life that your video game characters and shit have only dreamed of living.
>implying i want to kill people
that's why i got a personal gripe with games it all revolves around ending peoples lives and it's created a mass murder culture in my damn country. Mass murder is straight up nostalgic to us and it makes me sick and wondering what they're preparing us for.
>hurr then why are you posting here
we all got some free time nigga
>>
Then mod one in.
>>
>Merryweather

A mercenary organization working on US soil after being active in the middle east.

Not exactly plainly religious muslims but a good bunch of them have to be arabs. It's the closest thing to Islamic State in San Andreas.
>>
>>55900554
The Azeri yeah, but they're secualer like the Turks
>>
File: Los Santos ghetto.png (3 MB, 1610x1636) Image search: [Google]
Los Santos ghetto.png
3 MB, 1610x1636
>>55899953
Females have always been in dumbfuck.

>>55900217
GTA V also has jews, even though they are fewer in number

>>55900278
Downtown Los Santos is where I usually find them
>>
>>55901211
It's members are like 50% white and 50% nigger.
>>
File: GTA 5 torture dude.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GTA 5 torture dude.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
>>55900554
>muslim
>Literally has a crucifix around his neck
>>
Play Postal 2 if you wanna do that
>>
>>55899953
Yes, they did put a female in.

A strong independent career womyn with problem glasses

@ 6:10 was what feminists got.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPUL0qKPxIY

They got the character they wanted alright
>>
>>55902175
Muslims believe in Jesus you filth Kafr.
>>
>>55899999
Rekt and checked
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.