[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.inquisitr.com/2567962/da rtmouth-college-protest-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447649082073.png (402 KB, 1144x950) Image search: [Google]
1447649082073.png
402 KB, 1144x950
http://www.inquisitr.com/2567962/dartmouth-college-protest-black-lives-movement-demonstrators-storm-library-allegedly-assaulting-white-students/

What does /pol/ think the response to this will be?
>>
>>55898843

Nothing
>>
>>55898843
Apologies from the assaulted
>>
>>55898843
top kek

glad I'm not at Dartmouth
>>
Man I'm totally unprepared for this coming race war. I don't even own a single gun fuck..
>>
File: filthy white fucks 1.png (463 KB, 784x2574) Image search: [Google]
filthy white fucks 1.png
463 KB, 784x2574
>>55898843

Article, before it gets deleted

Reminder: If your former university is allowing these protests, call them and demand to be removed from the Alumni registry since you want nothing to do with such behavior.

If you are a student: Don't back down. Don't cower. They cannot yell you into submission, although they can try. Yell back and they WILL start throwing punches, it's all they know. Only when the stready stream of bloody white faces, women with broken teeth and missing hair -- only then will people wake up to what these "protests" really are -- an excuse to riot for 4 years and get paid for it.
>>
>black people behaving inappropriately in a library
Shocking
>>
>>55900110

> "Y U CALL US NIGGERS U FUCKIN WHITEY BITHC NIGGAS?" Jamal exclaimed, flipping over a desk and deftly pocketing the laptop that was sitting on it in a single slick motion. "Y U SO FUCKED STUPID BITCH?" The whites paused, confused. Was this art? A performance? No one could really be that-- the confusion vanished as Jamal slammed a women into a wall and grabbed her buttocks. Now all knew what was happening.
>>
>>55898843

Not their fault, they didn't know you can't be disruptive in a library cause they had never been in one, because they can't read. Reading is a white tool used to oppress blacks.
>>
>>55898843
Rich white SJWs insisting white students had it coming because of privilege.
>>
>>55898843

More programs probably
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.