[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ KINGS N SHEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: FuckParis.jpg (90 KB, 881x648) Image search: [Google]
FuckParis.jpg
90 KB, 881x648
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM0K1o2PuHI

Seriously /pol/, fuck Paris, Muslims are'nt the enemy, the evil white man is, why cant you accept that?
>>
What do you gain trying to bait /pol/?
>>
>>55898231
Bro those Lib hippie faggots don't speak for me. It's up to me and the rest of the Muslim community to do something about attacks like in Paris. I'm embarrassed by the lack of effort the ME is putting in to quelling the local dindus.

Can't speak for African Muslims, dindu gonna dindu, but at least in the Middle East there should be some movement to purge these people.

That's why I understand why anti-Muslim movements have traction nowadays. And I can't really blame them tbqh family
>>
>from Slave 2 a King
Why is slave capitalised?

>I say this Because of the MAJOR participation of the SLAVE TRADE FRANCE was involved in. Hate to see the lose of life, yet my ANCESTORS souls are still crying over there PAIN.. And I am to.. France turned 4 times as many slaves as the Americas and used further brutality if that is even fathomable.
>that awkward use of fathomable
I love how niggers have the on-line thesaurus open yet still fail with grammar.
>>
>>55898231
more proof that all niggers must be exterminated now.
>>
>>55898377
I'm not really trying to bait /pol/, just trying to laugh at the dindus on American college campus
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 715x1538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 715x1538
>>55898377
Never change
>>
>>55898464
>expecting Africans to prosper when they're coddled by the left.

Seriously. This is why nothing ever gets solved. If it's never your fault, and you're never encouraged to think about a situation critically for fear of being labeled a racist then you'll never have progress.

>>55898607
It's not funny when they're in college spouting this nonsense.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
>>55898231
let down that he didnt mention paris any other time than to say "fuck paris" in the chorus. not a reason why "fuck paris" or if there was, he didnt mention it. he did find the time to mention that black people were once enslaved, that he chills real hard, and idk, hes sensitive, his mom calls him, i think, i dont know, i was having trouble caring
>>
>>55898231
Fuck off Bongistan
>>
File: Capture.jpg (42 KB, 631x329) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
42 KB, 631x329
>>55898231
BTFO by the very first comment.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.