[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you do /pol/? A Canadian Sikh man is threatening to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: sikh.jpg (81 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
sikh.jpg
81 KB, 1368x1026
What did you do /pol/?

A Canadian Sikh man is threatening to sue news outlets after an image of him was photoshopped and wrongly identified as one of the Paris attackers.

Veerender Jubbal said he was concerned for his own safety after an innocent selfie he took in front of the mirror was edited to show him wearing a suicide vest and holding the Koran.
>>
>>55897619
top lel
>>
>>55897619
forgot link

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sikh-mans-image-photoshopped-to-make-him-look-like-isis-paris-attacker-a6735266.html
>>
>>55897619

I hope he wins a lot of money. Sikhs are bro-tier and the news organization should have checked their damn facts.
>>
>>55898046
No, this bastard is a fully-blown (kek) SJW.
>>
The pixellated part is a dildo, why was it pixellated?
>>
>>55898046
> news organization should have checked their damn facts.
>implying
>>
>/pol/ did this

>>55899174
because even rubber dicks aren't allowed on basic tv in Murica.
>>
>>55897619
>Be pissed at Canadians always thinking I'm a damn Muslim
>Witness Paris
>Shop photo of self looking Muslim
>Submit to dumb liberal news outlets
>PROFIT!!!
>>
he's right.

only an american jew could do such photoshop

you see so many errors

but just choosing a Sikh is the bigger

Well, american jews are known to be Nihilists and ignorants with technologies like JEWdobe JEWtoshop can only go wrong.
>>
>>55899555
you are drunk ireland
>>
>>55897619
Wow, I saw this posted here as bait/trolling but I would have never suspected a news company would have taken the bait.

Hope he wins, actually.
>>
File: 1423432338025.jpg (121 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1423432338025.jpg
121 KB, 531x471
>>55897619
>be mudslime
>learn photoshop
>ThisShitIsTooHard.jpeg
>take vest and dildo out of closet, and my handy quaran
>shit is so hallel
>post picture of me with my vest and quran
>mfw its on news
>mfw Achmed my lawyer tells me the money is coming
>>
>>55899739

the errors were listed here previously

Sikhs hate muslims
>>
>>55900318
I'm pretty sure the photoshop was made by a Turkish guy on twitter to fuck with Turban Tony here so you're not totally wrong.
>>
>>55897619
What the Jedi's are waiting to hunt this man?
>>
>>55900435
Sikhs don't care about anyone else so when Muslims are killing Christians don't expect any help from Sikhs
>>
>>55897619
>mfw it was CDProjekt employee.
Top polish bantz.
But seriously, fuck this dude.
He is a total SJW and Sihk in name only.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.