[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25% factual, 75% baseless hatred and lies "With Open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Anita_SarDavidDukeKeesian.jpg (150 KB, 719x693) Image search: [Google]
Anita_SarDavidDukeKeesian.jpg
150 KB, 719x693
>25% factual, 75% baseless hatred and lies

"With Open Gates" is nothing more than the /pol/ version of "Tropes VS Women"
>>
>>55897574
lol, anita is such a jewy
>>
End justifies the means.

The left has done this kind of shit for years, you gotta play ball if you want to win.
>>
>>55897574
God, I bet she gives good head
>>
>>55897574
yea but one spoke at UN and the other didnt.
>>
>>55899292
I don't find Armenians attractive at all. It seems all Armenian expats are either degenerates or SJWs
>>
>>55897574
>75% baseless hatred and lies
>mostly videos of refugeniggers chimping out and being thankless

You're baiting, so here's a blue number next to your comment. May it validate you.
>>
>>55897574
I like how you provided no support for your claims that the contents were baseless.

You can't assert something isn't factual without providing proof.
>>
>>55899439
so you're trying to tell me that Anita wasn't mostly full of shit?
>>
>>55899292
Am i the only only one that wants to hate fuck her so hard she cums?
>>
Shouldn't you be on Reddit?
>>
>>55897574
>raw news footage is baseless hatred and lies
>>
File: hmoD0DH.gif (3 MB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
hmoD0DH.gif
3 MB, 400x293
I'd like to know which 25% is accurate, which 75% isn't, and how this was calculated. I want a frame by frame accounting for the entire video. Until then, fuck off.

While we're at it, do the same thing for the Planned Parenthood videos
>>
>>55897574

>hatemonger

Duke hates Zionists, Anita hates gamers.

>Fraud

Both committed tax fraud, only one persecuted for it.

>plagiarist
Duke never plagiarized.

>prone to telling lies
Duke never lied. Anita lied about playing video games.

>phony credentials
Both have degrees from accredited universities.

>exterminate
Neither of them want to exterminate anyone.

>serves no purpose to society
At the very least, Anita gives us a reason to band together to fight against SJWs. I'm not really sure what good Duke has done, however.

>hur dur mentally ill people

This "stormfags are SJWs!" meme is dumb.
>>
>>55899556
No, you are not alone.
>>
>>55899637
What game was that from???
>>
>>55897574

>le gobbeldygookers xD

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>55899664
>Both have degrees from accredited universities.

Duke bought his from a questionable mail order college, probably the same one Hunter S. Thompson used, and I'd wager Anita got hers on "women's studies" or something equally bogus.

>Duke never lied.

He lies about being a racist all the time

>Neither of them want to exterminate anyone.

You're serious?

>Duke never plagiarized.

"Dorothy Vanderbilt" was an alias he used to published plagiarized material for easy money.
>>
>>55897574
>[hand rubbing intensifies]
>Hehe, let's use /pol/'s dislike of Anita Sarkeesian to turn them against David Duke

Not sure about Anita, but David Duke is not a hatemonger, nor does he wish to exterminate anyone. He advocates for the survival of all peoples' heritage, not just whites.
>>
>>55899566

Dubs have spoken!
BTFO to reddit fucking kike!
>>
>>55899949

If you seriously think Duke wants to exterminate any people you have not listened to him speak. He doesn't even want the Jews exterminated even though his hateboner for them is by far the largest.
>>
>>55899949
>I'd wager Anita got hers on "women's studies" or something equally bogus

http://www.scribd.com/doc/130661629/Masters-Thesis#scribd

Link to Anitas thesis.

She's "Master of Social and Political Thought"

Her masters is about how Mulan is gross and bad for womyn, and she knows that because she watched a lot of movies with Jonathan Mcintosh.

WTF

what is happening with American academia? Masters like this, al those bogus rape allegations that later turn to be false. I recently saw at Thunderf00ts channel some student yelling at dean (without repercussion), and some communications professor asking "for some muscle" in order to remove journalist from their "safe zone". Really, wtf is happening. They went so far left, they don't even see the hippies any more and Marx, Engels, Lenin and Stalin are saying "Damn son" from beyond the grave.
>>
>>55897574
>le horseshoe theory
>le both sides are wrong
>le the only way is to not have any opinions
>>
>>55897574
>phony credentials
still butthurt that you couldn't get Kiev to take back his PhD for not agreeing with you, Schlomo?
>>
>>55901335
No the way is "reasonable compromise" and common sense legislation
>>
>>55901291
The American academy is corrupt beyond redemption. It calls out for destruction.
>>
It's litterally perfect except for the fucking Nick Griffin speech

How fucking retarded are you people, even the jew woman was fine but putting Nick Griffin going on about Zionism at the end of the video is like going "I know I just made a really good point but please dont listen to me because I am a fucking nazi and if you agree with the points I made up untill now then so are you too"

Also why put /pol/'s name on it? It would go further without it
>>
>>55899170

Je weet het, Nederbro
>>
>>55901637
Common sense is a meaningless term. Whatever the media presents as the popular opinion becomes common sense.
You can't compromise with progressives. By doing it you keep moving more to the left, just slower as they do.
>>
>>55897574
>"With Open Gates" is nothing more than the /pol/ version of "Tropes VS Women"

With Open gates, is actually fucking factual.

There is no war on women.

My intelligent and based m8, couldn't get a job after his interview, because diversity.

They employed some women who was apparently as thick as fuck and could barely do the practicals at the interview without my m8 helping her.

If anything, there's a war on White males, and it's backed by globalist fucks
>>
>>55899776

vs Denver last year I believe
>>
>>55902136
I was being facetious

50% shit is still shit

Compromise and the abuse of "reasonableness" necessarily leads to hell
>>
>>55902387
Sorry, I sperged out.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.