[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What stops me from growing a beard, wearing a towel and getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: JCWctGY[1].png (17 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
JCWctGY[1].png
17 KB, 640x424
What stops me from growing a beard, wearing a towel and getting a fake passport from Turkey to enlist as a refugee and seeking asylum in the promised land?
>>
>>55897486
Nothing. Muslims are innocent and trusting, so they'll never suspect an evil European would do such a thing.
>>
>>55897667
How do I say religion of peace in muslim tongue though? I need fallback lines if quietly enchanting "Merkel" won't work.
>>
I hate Canada and I'm considering dressing up like a mudslime to escape to some European country
>>
>>55897770
"Alluha Akbar"
>>
>>55898356
Yes yes, excellent.
>>
>>55898146
So you want to leave Canada and move directly into the infestation zone? You realize you'll be grouped up with hundreds of them right?
>>
Noyhing it will make the zionists happy.
Your country will be a shithole and Israel could occupy more territories without JEWrope mutting a goyish single word.

Now, do it.
>>
>>55897770
All you need is "Syria" or "Syrien". Remember to really roll the rrrr's.

Source: My schools gym and the guy that got beaten to shit after trying to steal some womans purse.
>>
>>55897486

nothing, you should skip across europe undocumented collecting money from all the countries
>>
Give it a while and you will see ethnic German refugees running to european countries once the trouble really starts...
>>
>>55897486
>fake passport
You dont have that kind of money. That.
>>
>>55899673
I have a pristine female lamb though, I think we can make a deal.
>>
OP do it

and film every step of the way
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.