[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder all religion is fucking stupid and is the main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 756x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 756x407
Daily reminder all religion is fucking stupid and is the main reason why earth is self destructing

Bill Nye for president 2016
>>
File: today-we-remind-them.jpg (62 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
today-we-remind-them.jpg
62 KB, 600x609
>>55896759
Daily reminder Christianity and Islam are just heretical sects of Judaism.
>>
>>55896759
Tell me again how Jainism, Buddhism, shintoism, paganism, mormons and the fucking amish are destroying the world you retarded fedora tipper
>>
>>55896759
I'd say that Bill Nye is more qualified than Trump to be president, but honestly, a can of mixed vegetables at your local grocery store is more qualified than Trump.
>>
Bill Nye is a fucking retard who still believes in global warming.
>>
>>55896759
Daily reminder that leftism is killing the traditional values of the west
>>
>>55898537

Hue please. Amish rape, and murder enough to make blacks blush.

1 million amish and 300k murders a yeah.
6 million rapes.

They won't even integrate and call us americans english. Fucking bullshit if you ask me.

Don't even get me on how much they leech from society having us give them food, housing, schooling and all that.

Just the other day I was driving and this shitskin amish and his buggy were in my way and I ran him off the road for looking at me.

I wud lyke eyyy bish ass nigguh.

#Amishareevil
#Banallreligionexcepteasternreligionssoiguessjustbanchristianityblacklivesmatter
>>
>>55898537
Jainism, Buddhism make people weak. Shintoism makes people slanted eyed and overly traditional. Mormons make people disbelieve the historical record. The Amish make potato salad without mustard.
>>
>>55896759
>le tip*
>>
Daily reminder you can't trust anyone in a atheistic society.
>>
>>55900451
That sounds good and all but too bad scientists just proved religious children are more selfish than non-religious ones

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jvchamary/2015/11/05/religion-morality/

I mean not like its a surprise, religions like Christianity are all about how God made you because you're the best and everything you have was given to you by God because you're the best. It's the most egotistical religion out there, right next to Islam.
>>
>>55900451
Also daily reminder that atheists have murdered more people than religious people ever did.

Atheists were basically 20th century's muslims
>>
>>55901465
Technically, Islam accounts for over 270 million murders over 1400 years (including 80 million Hindus)

Atheists account for over 100 million murders over just 100 years.

For raw numbers, Islam wins
For fastest rate of murders, Atheists win.
>>
>Bill Nye

Some fucking scientist he is, believes in global warming and thinks all humans are the same species.
>>
Reminder: must be 18+ to post here.
What a bunch of neocon fags
>>
>>55896759
You have to be 18 or older to post, anon.
>>
>>55901293
Did you actually read the study? It was about stickers. Fucking stickers. Namely, they judged "generosity" based on how many stickers, out of the 10 they received, the kids (ages 5-12) shared with their classmates. There was no report on what the actual values were (did the 12 year olds just throw them away? Did that count in the data? Who knows! ), and more importantly, socioeconomic factors were not correlated or reported (they used maternal education, rather than household income, and neither correlated nor reported actual values). If an undergraduate did this for a project, they'd fail. Yet our retarded media are accepting it as holy writ, instead of reading the damn thing. Idiocy at its finest.
>>
>Bill Nye the bachelor in engineering guy

To be fair anyone who actually gets into science will inevitably hate it because every scientist is a total cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 660x440
>>55902131
>the one who doesn't believe that the earth is 2000 years old and a guy with an arc saved all species of animals is the one who needs to grow up
>>
>>55904580
I'm an atheist. I'm just saying that this kind of attitude towards religion is childish.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.