[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody gave a shit about Beirut's terrorist attack even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1-lebanese_filter-325x325.jpg (38 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1-lebanese_filter-325x325.jpg
38 KB, 325x325
Nobody gave a shit about Beirut's terrorist attack even though more Christians live there than Paris.
>>
Well, France was our first ally, dating back to 1778. They supported us in the Revolutionary War. They also sent us the Statue of Liberty.

What the fuck has Beruit done for America, or even Canada for that matter?
>>
>>55896400
>Beirut
>anybody caring
It's par for the Middle Eastern course.

Nobody cares if you dump your garbage in a landfill; they will care if you dump your garbage in the middle of the town square.
>>
People only care about brown people dying (i.e. Parisians).
>>
>>55896564
We're your greatest ally and until this year we were your largest trading partner.
>>
>>55896400
Who fucking cares about them? Fuck them ragheads. The entire Middle East should be nuked
>>
>>55896708
>what the fuck has Lebanon done for Canada

>talks about American-Canadian trade

nigger what
>>
>>55896708
>We're your greatest ally
You're not Israel
>>
>>55896400
beirut is a real country thats not just in call of duty?
>>
>>55896400

Muslims kill muslims EVERY day in their countries, it's just not news. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>thinking that the reason people care more about Paris has anything to do with religion in the first place
>>
I've been there mutliple times. They are a step up from all the other middle eastern countries. Probably because of the large christain population and strong french influence. Lebanon is based.
>>
You have literally no security in Beirut and it's nothing like the western world in that regard. People don't feel vulnerable when Beirut is attacked; they feel vulnerable and can relate when Paris is attacked.
>>
File: 1445282159675.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1445282159675.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>55896811
>Beirut
>country

>Call of Duty
>not real
>>
>>55896400

You can't feel sorry for every single person on Earth.

People on Earth die all the time. Yet I'd feel more sad if my dog died than if 2000000000 people I don't know died. You know why? Because it's personal.

It's the same with France. The French are part of our Western family. Paris is one of the most famous and beloved cities in the West. When we hear about the French dying, we think of them as our fellow countrymen. Lebanese or Kenyans and whatnot are alien to us. We care more about the French because the French are part of us.

>>55896654
Good point, but most people killed seem to be ethnic French or Western tourists/students. Even so, we think of Paris we think White French, even if it may not necessarily be true.

Also
>>55896933
>>
I care about Beirut. Actually after the events in Paris, I felt a bit less sad to learn than some sandniggers have been killed.
>>
Paris is one of the centers of our shared Western culture and terrorism there is very rare, something goes off in Beirut just about every other week.
>>
And I was in beirut for 3 months about 3 months ago, nothing happened. One fuck got kidnapped but he was near the border of syria. Beirut is based and they are friendly to Americans
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.