[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DOES HE KEEP SAYING "ISIL"?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: obama09.jpg (164 KB, 990x560) Image search: [Google]
obama09.jpg
164 KB, 990x560
WHY DOES HE KEEP SAYING "ISIL"?!
>>
i thought their just called "IS" now
>>
>>55895746
It's their new name, shitlord
>>
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/president-obama-holds-presser-at-g-20-summit-in-turkey/?#sp=watch-live
>>
they're actually just called I now

n00bs
>>
>>55895746
>>>/x/16976102
>>
Live from New York it's ISNL!
>>
>>55895746
Islamic State in the LEVANT

I like it. Nobody says "Levant" anymore.
>>
This nigger talk like a mentally stunted grade schooler without making any point
>>
Well potus just announced he's pussing out as usual.
>>
ISIL is more accurate than ISIS
>>
MOOSLIM
>>
>>55895746
Jews may not speak the names of other G-ds
>>
in arabic it's called : islamic state in iraq and sham. Sham = levant
>>
>>55895746
Use the pronouns they choose you RACIST!
>>
>>55895942
Or maybe it's like in Metal Gear Solid where anyone who works for the Patriots has speech-control nanomachines that prevent them from saying "Patriots"
>>
Contrary to natural assumption, ISIS does not stand for "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria", it stands for "Islamic State in Iraq and Sham".

In the west, we don't call it Sham, we say the Levant. Hence ISIS and ISIL are interchangeable.

They refer to themselves as IS (Islamic State), but most western nations are hesitant to legitimize them by referring to them as IS
>>
They believe that the 'Levant' is a much more accurate translation from their name. That is where the L in ISIL comes from. It is only really the US and British Governments that use this term.

Most other Governments just use ISIS - the Islamic State of Iraq and the al-Sham (Syria).

France has opted to use Daesh because they are keks and believe that calling them IS, ISIL and ISIS basically blames all muslims.
>>
>>55895746
It's the professional way to call this specific terrorist group you retard. You're most likely a Trump supporter considering you're part of the rednecks that still pronounce it wrong.
>>
>>55896031
YEs, They are now calling it Daesh to alleviate the
'Islam' part.
>>
>>55896008
USA using Islamists against Russia is nothing new. British Romans used Anglos against Celts. Didnt end well.
>>
They changed it to isil because little girls named Isis were saying that kids were bullying them all the time calling them terrorists

Seriously
>>
was just going to post a thread about this conference but you got it covered.

This nigger is just babbling and beating around the bush. You can tell he's trying not to reveal anything by accident.
>>
one of the corporate backers probably has a product line or brand named ISIS
>>
>>55895746
because he's a hipster nigger
>>
File: Joe-Biden-with-Barack-Obama.jpg (476 KB, 1126x661) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Biden-with-Barack-Obama.jpg
476 KB, 1126x661
>>55895746

Yo, VIP, let's kick it!

ISIL ISIL baby
ISIL ISIL baby

All right stop
Collaborate and jihad
ISIL is back with my brand new caliphate
Allah grabs a hold of them tightly
Then they fire that AK daily and nightly
Will it ever stop?
Yo, Obama don't know
Turn off the music and they'll blow
To the extreme they rock a beard like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Dance at the bataclan
Bum rush the dance floor then boom
They killin' your kids like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly, when they play a dope melody
Anything less that the best nasheed is a felony
Love Allah or leave it
You better gain way
You better hit bull's eye
Allah's soldier don't play
If there was a problem
Yo, the Islamic State will solve it
Check out the Levant while Baghdadi destroys it

ISIL ISIL baby
>>
Islamic State of Iraq And The Levant
>>
>>55896124

it's professional because..?
>>
>>55896008
So you know about La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo? Keep it under wraps, friend.
>>
>i'm not going to make decisions based off politics

You mean like how you didn't pull out of Iraq because of politics?
>>
>>55895746
IS, ISIS, ISIL

All are correct, but based folk call them Daesh
>>
>>55895980
Arabs would never use "Levant", an English word. As you said, "Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham" = ISIS.
>>
>>55896531
bruh you worked way to hard on this post
>>
>>55896657

ISIS = Islamic State in Iraq and Syria

the Al-Sham crap is invented by /pol/ autists
>>
I JUST SPENT THE LAST THREE QUESTIONS ON THAT JIM!!
>>
why is Obama such a kek with no answers to anything?
>>
>>55896628
Daesh is the arabic abbreviation of ISIL
DAISH= Dawla Islamiya fi al-Iraq wa al-Sham
>>
>>55896583
Because your moms a whore
>>
>AMERICA LEADING
>BOOOOOOOOO

LIBKUCKS
>>
>>55895798
Mind your pronouns Shitlord.
>>
>>55895746
Because ISIS has the word "Iraq" in it and his campaign was about ending the war in Iraq.
>>
>>55896583
>it's professional because..?
because it's accurate
>>
>>55895746
He has no plan. He just keeps saying he will use the beat strategy without explaining what that means. What a kek.
>>
>>55896844
I thought that the Kurds and Arabs used it as an insult?
>>
>>55897147
I cant believe he fooled so many people for so long with empty rhetoric like this
>>
>>55897147
his plan is to wait till next election and give the problems to his successor to sort out.
>>
File: 1442424563372.jpg (70 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
1442424563372.jpg
70 KB, 720x481
CANT WAIT FOR TRUMP TO TALK TO THESE G20 FAGS
>>
>>55897271
So he thought he was screwing over Hillary? Or does he believe Trump is up next in an attempt to screw Republicans and make them look incompetent.
>>
>>55895746
Cause ISIL is not CIA
>>
We will defeat dash

dash is bad and they do bad things

we stand with the people that dash is mean to
>>
>Merkel is couragous
>>
File: kerry-throwing-medals-2.jpg (33 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
kerry-throwing-medals-2.jpg
33 KB, 250x140
>>55897371
KERRY IS SUCH A PUSHOVER WHAT FOREIGN LEADER WOULD TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY

MOST KUCKED SEC STATE EVER

THIS FAGGOT THREW BACK HIS WAR MEDALS, BASICALLY A TRAITOR IS SECRETARY OF STATE

OBAMA AND KERRY WANT TO PUSSIFY AMERICA, EVEN REKT FUCKING RUSSIA IS POPPING ITS HEAD UP AGAIN
>>
>>55895746
He doesn't recognize international borders
>>
>>55897216
All politicians do this shit, but this some of the worst I have ever heard. Literally talking in circles while saying nothing and then getting impatient and complaining that people are asking him "the same questions".

Asking why ISIS is still growing under our current strategy is a legitimate and different question than "what is our ISIS strategy?"
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.