[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I have something for your attention. Remember all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: 1000.jpg (104 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
104 KB, 700x461
Hey /pol/ I have something for your attention.

Remember all that shit in Missouri? With the student protesting? That's about to happen in an hour on the University of South Carolina campus. They're organizing with the twitter handle @USC2020Vision. Look for us on the news following a big ass chimp out. If you wanna troll their twitter please do.
>>
>>55895728
Oh shit nigger I live there. What are they even protesting?
>>
How about just not giving them attention?

Honestly Idgaf
>>
What is the protest about?
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 599x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 599x774
>>55896121
Sorry for low quality
>>
>>55896168
>"We demand a transparent and independent investigation"

Without citing what needs to be investigated.....
>>
>>55896752
I don't think anything has even happened. The problem is a million black people go there, so they'll attend just for #1.
>>
yeah, and its in a black majority county, in a black majority city.

maybe the race war will come after all
>>
File: 0001.jpg (32 KB, 589x437) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
32 KB, 589x437
>march begins
>student trips on sidewalk
>demands school be torn down because racist assault
also, more stupid attempts at relevancy.
>>
>>55896168

dont these people pay a lot of money to go to these universities? and dont they just go there for like 3 years, so a really limited amount of time?
wtf are you demanding stuff for?
>>
>>55899660
Because Rutledge would want the memory of Pompey preserved.
http://library.sc.edu/digital/slaveryscc/intellectual-founders.html
>>
>>55896168
The only demand on that that isn't unreasonable is the collection and dissemination of statistics regarding sexual assault and whatnot. I say that with the caveat that the statistics should reflect reality, no matter who gets butthurt.
>>
File: 1447608975805.png (294 KB, 569x577) Image search: [Google]
1447608975805.png
294 KB, 569x577
>>
>>55895728

I'm at the University of Georgia, and there is talk of them doing something at our Student Center. I have a fucking Finance test this week, if they fuck with my studying im gonna pull the fire alarm to flush them out
>>
>>55895728
At least they'll have something else to complain about when the refugees are here.
>>
Ya'll should google this.
4th precinct mpls
>>
>>55896168
This is basically calling for the destruction of standards.
>>
>>55900896
"all dem refugees gettin' a free ride, dey dont know about tha STRUGGLE"
>>
As someone who lives in MO near campus, I'm sorry we didn't grow a pair stomp out those oversensitive fucking children. Seeing this shit pop up all over the country now makes my blood boil.
>>
So, they want what happened in the past to be plastered on the current time halls so that future generations will continue to remember this and thus grow in hatred.

SIT THE DUCK DOWN, growing up with a black family I have never encountered racism from anyone but them. All they do is talk about the past and blame everything on other races. I tell you, I may be of black origin but come on people. This NEEDS TO END.

I don't blame the new generation it's the old generation that spreads this hate. Black people are the most racist ones yet call bloody mary.
>>
>>55900761
UGA law here senpai. What's the rumor? I don't think it's possible to make the MLC any louder but they'll piss a lot of people off if they try.
>>
>>55901184
My niece is in college. She hates SJWs, and I told her that if they started causing problems on campus to call me. I will show up and troll the motherfuckers.
>>
It's like black Americans forget that the entire world was built on the backs of slaves...
>living and prospering in the post-forced-labor era isn't enough for me because my grandpa's grandpa was a slave...
>>
File: NEVER_ENDS.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NEVER_ENDS.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>55901260
I really hope we can throw the brakes on this race war before principled Americans who want to eschew identity politics (anti-SJWs) suffer the brunt of the backlash.
>>
Any University of Florida (UF) bros here? What are we gonna do when this happens? Have you seen anything similar on campus?
>>
>>55902959
There aren't gonna be any protests at Florida senpai. Y'all have been proudly accepting violent criminals of color onto your football team since the 90s
>>
File: front pepe.jpg (70 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
front pepe.jpg
70 KB, 499x499
>>55903275
B-but I want one though. I need a good laugh before finals
>>
>we wuz kingz n shit
>we built america n shit
>gieb moneys
Seriously, how can you stand them?
>>
>>55903998
We can't
>>
what r they protesting about?? no kfc at the uni?
>>
>>55901051
Absolutely.
And I didn't even think these people existed this far south
>>
Ole Miss here. Should we just shut down the entire school? We are fucking 2bqh family
>>
>>55896168

>Forcing a social justice minor.

We nee to be like japan and kill most of the social sciences. Or force them to adhere to the scientific method.
>>
>>55904464
And here I thought in South Carolina we'd be better off.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 419x421
>>55901051
Which is why I'm really hoping this get's shut down ASAP.
>>
>>55895728
Good for them. Black kids getting scholarships to college just for being black is oppression by the white man. They need to stand up to this.
>>
File: 1310485213744.jpg (25 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1310485213744.jpg
25 KB, 550x413
>>55904444
you can't deny the quads
>>
File: image.png (694 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
694 KB, 640x1136
Thank god I haven't seems shit like that here but I did see this yesterday
>>
>>55904444
NO JUSTICE. SHUT IT DOWN!

NO PEACE. SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 634x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 634x469
WE NEED TO GIVE STUDENTS $15 DOLLARS AN HOUR AND EXPAND GOVERNMENT SPENDING

WHILE ALSO BALANCING THE BUDGET.

This is what happens when you smoke the government mandated weed.
>>
>>55900556
Those stats are already require to be published under federal law.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.