[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ApprovedViolence.jpg (308 KB, 971x528) Image search: [Google]
ApprovedViolence.jpg
308 KB, 971x528
discuss
>>
Simply take hold of a portion of Syria and send "refugees" there.

There is no worldwide human right to live in Germany / France / USA etc.
>>
>>55895832
who says there won't be any terrorist attacs in that area?
>>
>>55895997
like the terrorist attacks in Europe?

at least my idea satisfies liberal's need to feel humanitarian but doesn't infest European countries with hordes of "refugees :^)"
>>
>>55895690

muzzies gonna violence. Tell me faggot. Who is the fighting in Syria between?
>>
Barbarians killing each other over their religion is not my problem. When the animals decide to murder civilized, secular people, it become my problem. Very simple.
>>
>>55895690
so wait if the western world sends troops over to syria to help resolve the conflict its trespassing and invading their territory or simply adding fuel to the fire but if we just let them resolve the conflict on their own we are insensitive and indifferent to the struggle?
>>
This picture shows a very shallow and immature understanding of the world. For one, there's a fucking war going on in Syria you dolt. No one likes the violence in the Middle East; but consider that Europe isn't involved in a war, dingus.
>>
>>55895690

Arabs love killing each other, they should indeed keep it there.
>>
>>55895690
>western media whines about monopoly of media, which is western, shows and forces news relevant only to westerners

That's a pretty big circlejerk you have there, tovarisch.
>>
>>55895690
Agree

Keep violence in Violence Designated Clay areas
>>
>>55895690
yep. let them kill each other in there designated shitholes. Still fighting about wiping your asses from left to right or right to left. No our businesses.
>>
Why the fuck do these shitskins think violence in Islamic shitholes should be as much of an issue to Westerners as violence in Western countries? The Europeans should have been as concerned about muds killing each other yet again in the violent, uncivilized shitholes of the Middle East as they are about those muds invading the West and slaughtering innocent, civilized Westerners?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.