[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Americans, what are Trumps chances of being your next pr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 443x332
Hey Americans, what are Trumps chances of being your next president?

He gets trashed 24/7 by our media but he's pretty based in my book

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/16/politics/donald-trump-syrian-refugees/index.html
>>
His chances are stronger with each passing day. It's been almost 4 months now that he's been on top. He's been number 1 for longer than there is left until voting starts, and he's even picking up steam now, and will probably poll even higher once post-Paris polls are released.

But the establishment despises him and will stop at nothing to obstruct his ascendancy. So who knows.
>>
You have to remember he actually believes global warming is a hoax created by the Chinese

The US will prove itself as a literal third world shithole if he really gets elected
>>
>>55896594
go back to bed Iran, you've been hitting the hookah too hard.

Based Trump will win the Presidency because the democrats will continue to show themselves for the weak bellied hyper-sensitive faggots they are

Trump will stand up and say what Americans believe. That we don't want any refugees. That illegal immigration needs to be cut off. That trade deals are bullshit to the American worker.

We can be great again. Trump! will lead us there.
>>
>>55897176

I can't even tell if that's memeposting or a genuine opinion anymore
>>
>>55895594

After his statement about France, even though he's correct, I think that crippled his campaign.
>>
>>55896594

No. I think what he actually said is the Chinese perpetuate the myth to fuck us over economically. Which is 100% true.
>>
File: Scott_Steiner.jpg (34 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Scott_Steiner.jpg
34 KB, 642x361
141 and 2/3rds percents chance.
>>
>>55896594
How so? He'll give everything for free like berny?
>>
Very little. Most of his supporters probably won't vote and Bernie's getting support from those who matter.

Ron Paul got similar hype, appealing to the same white bigot crowd, and almost no one bothered to vote for him.
>>
>>55897449

He doesn't think it is a hoax fuckwit he just doesn't understand it fully. You can't expect people to be smart in all areas. In the same way Bernie doesn't know economics.
>>
File: autism.jpg (104 KB, 628x606) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
104 KB, 628x606
>>55895594
also, he's a complete fucking dumbass
>>
>>55897449
What people like you need to understand is that Trump's politics are not new to us. We have a strain of populism and paleoconservatism in our country's right-wing. You see someone crazy, we see a familiar old face that we haven't seen in a while. And many of us are longing for that familiarity.
>>
>>55897726
thats sort of true though. they have mercury
>>
>>55895594
The media is owned by the other party.
>>
I love how all of the mainstream media was saying "Trump is finished!" after his Iowa speech, then the polls came out and showed him higher than ever before.

I'm a Democrat but I'm voting for Trump in the primaries because it will piss a lot of people off, he'll never win the General, and the GOP will forever be remembered as the party that nominated Donald fucking Trump for president.

I think a lot of the rank-and-file Republicans don't care that much what Trump says, they just know the establishment hates him and wants him to lose so they're going to vote for him.
>>
>>55896594

Global warming IS a hoax.

Whether or not the Chinese originated it, it's completely and utterly impossible to support it without flat-out making up favourable numbers, and even that strategy is starting to fall apart.
>>
>>55895594
the vote counters in spain will make sure shillary wins by a narrow margin just like king hussain and romney
>>
>>55897673
If you support Bernie after Paris you're literally nothing but a traitor.
>>
>>55897944
Trump is the traitor, sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>55897788
>they have mercury

An average can of tuna has more mercury than those bulbs do, yet I don't see Trump, or really anyone, telling you to not eat tuna.
>>
>>55897984
He's not the one that wants to import radical Islamic terrorists into the country. Bernie is. Bernie is no better than ISIS itself.
>>
>>55898041

It's generally known that tuna has mercury. It is less known that those lightbulbs have mercury.
>>
>>55895594
>what are Trumps chances

Something greater than but still close to zero.

>>55897875
>I'm a Democrat but I'm voting for Trump in the primaries

What state do you live in?
>>
>>55895594

despite what the /pol/ echo chamber will have you believe, he stands virtually no chance.

i am screencapping posts daily and look forward to drinking /pol/'s delicious tears when trump gets BTFO in the primary (or the general election, if by some fluke he makes it that far. that would be even more hilarious)
>>
>>55895594
He's a meme fueled by trolls. If you buy into his crap then you are just drinking the punch.
>>
>>55897984
Please elaborate. I am willing to hear you out before I write you off as a complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>55898075

this literally makes no sense and has no basis in any statements made by bernie.

>france is hit by a terrorist attack
>HURR DURR WE SHOULD HAVE A KNEEJERK REACTION TO SEND THOUSANDS OF GROUND TROOPS AND SPEND BILLIONS ON A WAR AGAINST AN ENTITY THAT ISN'T EVEN A NATION STATE

i fucking hate you underage little bitches

the paris attacks were a tragedy no question--but they also highlight how hilariously childish, emotional and shortsighted the GOP candidates are.
>>
>>55898175

You better hope he doesn't win the primaries. He has a better chance at the general election against shillary and bernie "kek" sanders than he does winning his parties nomination.
>>
>>55898172

A state with non-partisan registration. Anybody can vote in either primary or even both primaries if they fall on different days.
>>
>>55898175
it's the message
he's making political incorrectness fashionable
i never would have been able to shit on muslim "refugees" in public before him, now I do it constantly and quote the man, because he's SMART and not STUPID like our leaders. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
File: 111.jpg (70 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
70 KB, 425x282
>>55898343

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>>
>>55897788
the fucking the studdity of my nation. So do thermometers doesn't mean shit

Its still unknown whether mercury is an actual carcinogen, and that's still only when ingested. Just dont eat lightbulbs. Can't believe I have to say this
>>
>>55898330
I didn't say anything about war and ground troops. How about just not letting them into our country? They don't belong here, they have no inherent right to come here, there is nothing unethical, immoral, or illegal about refusing them entry to our nation.

Importing these people is dangerous. As they have proven time and time again. Wherever they are imported, they cause violence.

Bernie Sanders is an agent of ISIS, whether he knows it or not.
>>
>>55898286
>implying Trump didn't pay money to make the attack happen so he could ride it as an example of "I'm right about non-whites"

He's never been a patriot, he doesn't give a shit about the people of America, and you're a dumb faggot who had a piece of shit for a grandfather, like 99% of /pol/

Shoot yourself, seriously.

>>55898075
except for all those times that Trump said it was our duty to take refugees. Fucker can't make up his mind for shit on any issue, he flip-flops as much as Hillary.

Please post that image of the guy wearing the face mask in response, so I'll know 100% certain that you are a retard who should be ignored.
>>
>>55898460

>We should police the world and bomb civilians thousands of miles away
>Refugee crisis from our international disasters? Not our problem!

i realize the edge on /pol/ is strong, but you either isolate yourself, or you take responsibility for you actions.
>>
>>55898456

>Kek, Female, Nigger

Of course they are laughing.
>>
I'm going to vote for him
>>
>>55898546
I said nothing edgy and your argument is entirely illogical. The American people are under no obligations whatsoever to accept refugees based on the actions of previous administrations. That's why we have elections. That's why we choose new Presidents who make new administrations with new policies.

Our past actions as a nation require of us to do precisely nothing about Syrian refugees, if that is the course the American people choose. And they ought to choose.

And probably will.
>>
File: 1447221986716.jpg (213 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
1447221986716.jpg
213 KB, 1024x769
Our current failure-in-chief just anounced 100k "refugees" are going to be accepted into the country. Trump wants to send these terrorist parasites back to Duneistan.

I'd say he's just clinched the GOP nomination.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 400x387
>>55898175
you underestimate the tens of millions of pissed off Americans your party has created in the last 7 years. people are ready for REAL change; not just broken promises, lip service, corruption, and crony capitalism the kekocrats are so good at.
>>
>>55898517
Wooah got out of the wrong side of bed there pal!
>>
TRUMP CANNOT LOSE
>>
>>55896594
>You have to remember he actually believes global warming is a hoax created by the Chinese

He said that third world countries are fucking over our manufacturing sector in large part due to the way we are forced to comply with expensive EPA regulations under the threat of muh global warming while China/India/Mexico are free to pollute as much as they want and can produce goods much more cheaply as a result.

Trump will drop massive import tariffs on any nation that refuses to comply with EPA regulations.

Also, when are you guys going to nuke Israel?
>>
>>55898766
You're an idiot
>>
>>55898546
Yeah America makes the biggest douches moves but the best part is, we can get away with it and say fuck no to the repercussions.

America is the world police, everything we do affects the world. Arrogant and really edgy to say, don't worry I'm not nazifag I look at what's best for America.

That being said Muslims have proven they are literal cancer in whatever country they "refugee" into. Bro, as a fellow American you can't tell me you think allowing refugees into this country will end well. We should "take responsibility for our actions" but letter refugees here when it's proven they harbor ISIS agents.

Nah man, in conclusion, Trump is retarded but he's the best man vs any fucking libtard because if Germany has proven anything it's that liberals are fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.