[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a Scotbro BTFO his local MP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Angus_MacNeil_2012.jpg (149 KB, 460x524) Image search: [Google]
Angus_MacNeil_2012.jpg
149 KB, 460x524
Hey /pol/acks, the picture next to this thread is a mugshot of my local MP, Angus Macneil. He is an SNP cunt who's been representing the Outer Hebrides (One of the last strongholds of Gaelic culture) for the last decade.

I need you to sign a petition with my local council postcode, so we can BTFO this cunt's message of diversity. He wants to wreck our culture and closely-knit communities.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

http://temp-mail.org/en/

http://www.doogal.co.uk/PostcodeGenerator.php

CHOOSE THE HS POSTCODE, HS IS THE POSTCODE FOR MY CONSTITUENCY.

Example: HS9 696

Thanks a bunch!
>>
Only people from UK can sign?
>>
4chan

Actually doing something

Good luck friend
>>
File: scottishpepe.png (208 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
scottishpepe.png
208 KB, 4500x4334
>>55895485

Thanks
>>
>>55895116
Can't help ya mate. Post code you entered ain't working and I barely even know how my own system works.
>>
>>55895116

Can a sympathetic American sign this too or just UK peeps? If someone outside my congressman's constituency writes him they throw it in the trash or send to the proper congressman.
>>
Also Scotbro, from Lanarkshire. Seeing a lot of blacks pop up around here lately. Getting worried.

Is this guy super pro refugee or something?
>>
>>55895544
>http://www.doogal.co.uk/PostcodeGenerator.php
Use the link you dingus
>>55895569
Scot-kun provide links to temporary email and post code generator.
Use those and you can sign
>>
>>55895825

Pro-refugee
Pro-EU
>>
Why do keks always have slightly milky, flabby and red faces?
>>
>>55896268

It's in their genes.
>>
>>55895116
Signed Scotbro.
>>
>>55896368

Thanks!
>>
>>55895116
Done and done
>>
>>55895116
>referring to na OileƔin Siar as the Outer Hebrides
>>
File: tfwscottish.png (806 KB, 1001x823) Image search: [Google]
tfwscottish.png
806 KB, 1001x823
>100 signatures in Na h-Eileanan an Iar
>>
Sent him a supportive message from an Englishman who is fed up of ivory tower scotkeks supporting immigration to England
>>
>>55895116
Wait, can only people in the UK do this?
>>
>>55895116

>sign a petition

UK, what happened to you?
>>
>>55895825
Im in Lanarkshire aswell ive always seen Pakis but now im seeing Africans literally everyday now.
>>
>>55895116
>SNP

What did you expect you dumb cunt?
>>
>>55895116
This guy lied in a daily politics interview once. Can't remember what it was about but I remember being annoyed by it.
>>
>>55895116
God, we're in such a fucking bind man. These Kuk's have the monopoly on the Indy movement yet they've been infiltrated by feminists, SJW's and all sorts of liberal arseholes. How can you support Indy and avoid these fuckers?
>>
>>55899378
>How can you support Indy and avoid these fuckers?

By joining your local UKIP team and securing independence for the UK whilst letting England take all your migrants.
>>
File: 1444904808983.jpg (71 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1444904808983.jpg
71 KB, 540x540
>London and parts of Birmingham remain suspiciously untouched in this poll

i wonder why
>>
File: shot.png (195 KB, 1920x556) Image search: [Google]
shot.png
195 KB, 1920x556
any idea why are the keys in the top right on different scales?
Not complaining because it makes the anti imigration one look like more people are voting but wondering why.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.