[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goverment Mind Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
Obviously it's possible to subtly influence and manipulate people and their subconscious minds. Media and advertising does this all the time.
>after all, people wouldn't pay to advertise if it didn't work

But what about more powerful forms of mind control? Being able to give intricate commands to people, and have them carry them out? Being able to control people's thoughts and actions?

I remember reading that at least at one point in time, powerful countries were spending quite a bit of money looking into mind control. It kind of makes you wonder what they found.
>>
>>55894954

subliminal messaging can turn people into snails
>>
Early conditioning done by schools would be harmful enough.

>Hey kids, obey the government!
>Hey kids, make sure you're tolerant!
>Hey kids, report the intolerant!

Seven years of that on a kid's mind would really have a substantially negative effect.
On /k/ one day Anon wanted to clean his handgun when he got home from work, kid knew not to touch it but teacher at school told all the kids to throw out all the evil guns when they got home. Anon found it in the trash and wasn't happy.

It doesn't take much to influence a kid.
>>
>>55895522

Metaphoric snails, of course, where they hide in the shell of comfy feelings and thought, and any movement towards reality, if it does happen, takes a long time.

I think you're right
>>
File: 1447608040168.jpg (284 KB, 1826x767) Image search: [Google]
1447608040168.jpg
284 KB, 1826x767
I tried to make a thread along these lines the other night and cunt mods kept deleting it.

Remember that black and blue dress?

>Controlling public opinion: what the debate over ‘The Dress’ reveals

http://theconversation.com/controlling-public-opinion-what-the-debate-over-the-dress-reveals-39294
>>
File: Dubs the shape of duvs.png (578 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Dubs the shape of duvs.png
578 KB, 600x600
>>55895522
>double dubs

I just turned into a snail
>>
File: 1433571971799.jpg (164 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
1433571971799.jpg
164 KB, 540x402
They don't really do direct mkultra mindcontrol much now except for some celebrities. Now they just guide people towards a result they want with a crude AI using social media and psychoanalyzing how they react with a feedback loop.
>>
>Being able to give intricate commands to people
This already happens. Just listen to News announcers tone of voice on TV when they talk about drugs, child molestation, murder, terrorism, etc. They've undergone training to speak in such a way to attack peoples emotions.
>>
>But what about more powerful forms of mind control? Being able to give intricate commands to people, and have them carry them out? Being able to control people's thoughts and actions?

It exists to some extent, there is almost zero proof for it and if it would be revealed it would be very controversial.

You can be sure that authorities are working hard on perfecting various mind control techniques in secret.
>>
>>55895659
>http://theconversation.com/controlling-public-opinion-what-the-debate-over-the-dress-reveals-39294
>small vanguard having a huge effect over the vast majority
sounds like sjws, transgenders, and the gays to me.
>>
>implying the ones who acted in Paris weren't brainwashed.
>>>/x/16976102
>>
>>55896204

My thinking too. Or cultural marxist types. It's that it worked and so successfully that concerns me.
>>
>>55896117
reminds me of that video where all the news anchors from different networks were using the exact same wording with different inflections reporting the same story
Apparently, someone actually writes the news then they mass sell to all tv networks or something like that so they don't have to hire writers.
>>
The kgb used to do this. CIA still does this. Just YouTube kbg yuri
>>
>>55894954
>>>/x/
>>
>>55896375

Yeah that video is really interesting. I forget what it's called but the fact that the words are so precisely chosen suggests there is power in them.
>>
>>55894954
mind control victim here, what do you need to know?
>>
>>55896348
If the law holds true then its an easy way to see the way the future will go. As communication becomes even cheaper for even more people the small minorities of strong opinion holders will force their thinking to the majority, then among those who don't accept that view will come another vanguard of opiniated people leading the herd in another direction.
Basically it will be a endless cycle of a bunch of idiots going with the flow while a few strong minded people bounce the tides of whats in or not back and forth.
>>
>>55896540
Neuro linguistic programming

they probably have a new term for it now though
>>
File: thalmor jews.png (30 KB, 550x585) Image search: [Google]
thalmor jews.png
30 KB, 550x585
>>55894954
remote manipulation of bodily organs with some kind of directed energy weapon is what you need to look for, and use it to precisely manipulate the brain.

all of the technology is present, you would be a fool to believe world governments aren't using it to do some shadowy shit to their citizens without their permission.
>>
>>55896643
that stuff sounds like such bullshit. However, tv is essentially hypnosis in psychological terms since you are accepting a illusion as reality.
They probably sweep all those people with useless psych degrees into programs and have them run testing government contracted to figure this shit out.
>>
>>55895855
>They don't really do direct mkultra mindcontrol much now except for some celebrities

hahahahh good goy! this one is fucking retarded!
>>
File: 1411767960512.jpg (153 KB, 679x1177) Image search: [Google]
1411767960512.jpg
153 KB, 679x1177
>>55894954

Mind control is real. Just look at the behavior and actions of people. It's insane and it was all engineered. The unholy marriage of secret societies, ancient "mysteries" and intelligence agencies.

And by "mysteries" they actually mean black magic.
>>
>>55896872
educate me.
>>
>>55896893
This dude knows.
>>
>>55896831

Just manipulating terms, as:
WAR ON TERROR
or
CONSPIRACY THEORIES

They hide the fact that TERROR is synthetically created by themselves and that CONSPIRACY PRACTICES do really happen.
>>
File: notabigdeal.png (62 KB, 1057x193) Image search: [Google]
notabigdeal.png
62 KB, 1057x193
None of this is secret. We us EM systems to make prisoners hear Allah tell them to confess, probably the same tech used on the Navy Yard shooter who complained about microwaves and intrusive thoughts multiple times to psychologists yet was ignored every time.

Remember every other insane conspiracy theory from the 90s that's turned out to be completely true? Universal wiretapping, CIA drugs to inner cities, constant aerial surveillance, pushing bestiality and pedophilia after gay marriage -- they were all fucking right.
>>
>>55896831
Don't listen to the minefield of complete fucking bullshit shrouding up the real conspiracy.

Imagine America is actually a gigantic open-air prison with a fairly intricate network of directed energy weapons deployed to pacify the American people.

That's probably closer to the truth than the American government would want you to be.

The technology is real, things like using MRI imaging to watch the blood flow in a human's brain and use that data to recreate an image of what the human is looking at. Just one example of relevant technology, another was the experiment where a rat's brain was innoculated with microscopic metallic particles and the particles were manipulated.

As long as the technology involved is real, it may not be a complete pit of fucking lies with regard to mind control.
>>
>MKUltra
>K
>U
>l
>t
>r
>a
>>
>>55894954
I'd bet a good bit of money they figured out two things:

>direct mind control shit like that doesn't work as well as they might want.
>Either the person controlled loses a whole bunch of higher functions or they don't do as they're told because the mind control effort is too obvious
and
>subtle forms of hypnosis/persuasion are just as effective as they need to be if handled by a skilled and trained person.
>>
>>55897104

Mind control was one area the Soviets absolutely beat us at, I'm sure y'all have just as much experience with it as we do. The entire modern US prison-prosecutor system is based off of Soviet interrogation practices, they work really well if your goal is to get convictions.
>>
>>55896966
I'm enslaved by the American government.

You don't have to believe me, but at least acknowledge that remotely manipulating a bodily organ with a directed energy weapon is not science fiction.
>>
>>55894954
In terms of "Manchurian Candidate" type of brainwashing, maybe, it was heavily researched, but the government has no need for mass brainwashing; the people do it for them. Whenever you have any dissenting point of view, these days you're immediately talked down too or shouted down for holding it and not realizing that it's "like um the current year". The common man has done all of the social conditioning for them, in many respects.
>>
File: Weather.Report.full.695685.jpg (892 KB, 825x1100) Image search: [Google]
Weather.Report.full.695685.jpg
892 KB, 825x1100
>>55895522
>>
File: RA2_Yuri.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
RA2_Yuri.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
comrades
>>
>>55897461

i was wondering when someone was going get the reference
>>
File: freshmaker.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
freshmaker.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>55897459
Yeah, that might be partially true.

But from my experiences I think the US employs directed energy weapons that affect the minds of the population, massive amounts of people. Who can really say if bombarding the entire North American continent with some type of DEW would have a useful effect on the population without some research?
>>
>>55897428

http://www.scribd.com/doc/105997783/Can-a-Satellite-Read-Your-Thoughts-Physics-Revealed-Deepthought-newsvine-com#scribd
>>
>>55897102
no one would have believed about the wiretaps before those snowden leaks
no one
We're just going to repeat this pattern of trusting the government with our money then giving them more money to fix the problems they themselves create and promulgate.
>>
>>55896789
The only technology I'm aware of like this is remote transferral of momentum through a small piece of soft metal to disrupt organ functions
>>
>>55897890
This is more like the reality I live in.

I'm fucking enslaved by the American government, but if I were to seek help my voice would be drowned out by the ocean of fucking retards and crazy people spouting bullshit about "Muh tin foil hat blocks the alieums!!!".
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.