[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Jews are not the enemy, /pol. You know this to be true.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
The Jews are not the enemy, /pol.
You know this to be true.
>>
>destroy the entire Western world by flooding it with Muslims
>mission accomplished! Now Jews can live in peaceful harmony with the billions of Islamists surrounding them
>>
File: cute anime girl.jpg.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cute anime girl.jpg.png
8 KB, 400x400
I'm here to help, /pol/. Let's destroy Islam together
>>
>>55894886
- /pol/ thinks that a tinfoil hat conspiracy about blood libels and Jewish bankers is actually a real thing.
- in the meantime radical Islam continues to destroy the world with its puritanical creed of asceticism, male dominance, rape, muh guns, and opposing human rights.
- /pol/ basically agrees, so does nothing.
- /pol/ eventually gets destroyed in a series of suicide bombs.

You stupid fucking irrelevant and dangerous pieces of cancerous dog shit!!!!!
>>
>>55894886
Hollywood Jews are against /pol/
Israel Jews are against the US

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, slav.
>>
>>55894886

Jews are no different from their Arab cousins. They are indeed the enemies.
>>
Jesus is Jew
So I think so
>>
>>55894886
Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
>>
>>55895010
OP BTFO
>>
>>55897308
Calm down there faggot. You're obviously the ignorant one.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G
>>
File: Down_Syndrome_child.jpg (17 KB, 233x285) Image search: [Google]
Down_Syndrome_child.jpg
17 KB, 233x285
>>55898978
Thinking that Judaism is a greater problem while the while gets bombed by radical Islamists.
>>
>>55899487

Islamists are a simple people who can be removed in simple ways. Jews are just as volatile but a bit smarter, they also have nukes.

Zionists wage war on the US each and every day, and hurt our country immensely, collectively, as a whole. A bomb can only kill so many people in its relatively small radius.
>>
>>55894886

Secular American Jews are the #1 enemy of all mankind, but Israeli Jews are fine if they just stop being parasites.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.